Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Being an American myself, I can America is surely on civil war situation. One side you have retarded woke left openly supporting the Islamists for moral supireority points while on the other half you have the Trumphiest who have decent majority of silent white nationalists who for reason hate Indians and Jews. While lot of non-woke Indians and Jews silently support the right since they wont punish us with regressive taxation like the left will and distribute among the black , muslims and hispanics. I hope down the road someone like Andrew Yang or Tulsi Gabbard builds up a momentum and speaks about the Hindu perspective in the US..
Because the amreekunt “artificial state” is mere a hole of deranged materialism / narcissism where no enduring civilization can be created because money has supplanted the spiritual yearning innate in humans. This is the fundamental reason for the rots that have devoured amreekunts .While one of the greatest triumphs of our culture and civilisation was its stress on duty rather than freedom.

See as well - https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/all-sex-all-the-time.83071/

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
But they have guns and a public that does not mind using them liberally. That's where we lag. From what I have seen, Muslims make it a point to have arms in their households compared to the Hindus who just keep some basic tools and sticks at home for 'safety'. Sikhs are also well armed to defend themselves if the need arises.

Americans don't need a complex culture. When mullahs try to establish no-go zones as they have in Europe, some beer-drunk, pizza-stuffed American would go over to his pickup truck, take out his AR-15 and go full high school on them. He'll be arrested but several others will follow suit across their country in random, isolated attacks.

This will be enough to incite fear among the mullahs to tone down on islamism. That fear they don't have in India. Which works against you guys and indirectly against others like us (though we mountain folk keep our houses armed to teeth).
Dharmic tradition from the earliest times has been that the right to self defense cannot be outsourced to the government and this has always been the practice of Bhartiya kings the spirit of KSHATRA. But owning guns is not the only solution is mere could be a part of solution.

The Black people owning guns have gone up 60% this is perfect fuel for civil war example Blm. The lack of complexity of culture and civilisational values is the reason now instead of shooting islameic filth amreekunts shoot themselves just look at your meth infested typical libertarian retards there whining about guns and seks all the time.

The problem is nobody has analysed the mooslame behaviour which is very unfortunate I do not know of any other names who have done so - SITARAMGOEL and SANJAY DIXIT today who have provided a comprehensive coverage on this issue.

Need to understand how jihad works is that the inbred coomer would immigrate into a country, refuse to assimilate, and slowly methodically implement their shitty political values which is shariat by continuously making requests and demands for special privileges accommodations, and other special considerations based on pedophile desert cultist rights as guaranteed by host country.

The narcissistic trash material indulgence of your average amreekunt is the reason that in spite of owning guns they have failed to do shiet apart from shooting random noobs in school of course.

There are already 40 front organizations for the mooslame brotherhood operating in amreekunts the Cair, the islameic Society of North amreekunts and the mooslame Students Association are three of the most notorious that has chapters on ever college campus in amreekunts and canada.

There have been surge of no go zones in amreekunts where mullah molvis blast azan speakers routinely and average amreekunt sheep cannot do anything to stop it.

The most lethal of them is your average amreekunt is clueless are not even aware of islameic agendas.

We all should understand jihad is not about just guns and bombs.

It is a jihad whose leaders enjoy the respect of the mainstream media houses bbc cnn and trash.

It is a jihad, but one whose leaders work within amreekunt mainstream communities and organizations, and quite often have won the respect and gratitude of their non-mooslame dhimmitards colleagues and peers.

It is a jihad, but one that has a good chance to transform amreekunt society before most amreekunts have any slightest idea of what’s happening. Oh wait marxhiets subversion is already finished in amreekunts. The vermin mullahs already tell blacks to cuckvert to islam and fight against injustices. Thats really horrible.

Hindus do require guns that should have been done in Kashmir but even without guns and when you make this comparision Hindus have fared far enough much better in tackling pedophile desert cultist. Only if we had guns and a government who cared for Hindus then it had been much much better nevertheless Hindus need unbeatable spirit of KSHATRA and the guns come after it.

But this I agree with you that Kashmiri Pandits do needs guns and that too now.

If a Hindu family lives in an area where criminals and mooslames are in high numbers the Hindu families need possession of guns to ensure that they can put up a defence and not be forced to leave the town or giveaway their earnings. In my personal opinion instead of putting a blanket practical prohibition on possession of arms the regulations should be on the area to area basis or case to case basis and make sure that mooslames do never get access to guns.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Because the amreekunt “artificial state” is mere a hole of deranged materialism / narcissism where no enduring civilization can be created because money has supplanted the spiritual yearning innate in humans. This is the fundamental reason for the rots that have devoured amreekunts .While one of the greatest triumphs of our culture and civilisation was its stress on duty rather than freedom.

See as well - https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/all-sex-all-the-time.83071/
Woh sab toh theek hai par India mein Vir Das jaise chutiyo ka kya joh woke ke chakker mein hum sab ko nanga karne mein laga hai... when are you going to purge idiots like him who reinforce the stereotypes about us ..

indiatester

Country flag
Few years ago I received a call from Pakistan. When I answered, he replied "Janab kaise ho?". I immediately cancelled the call. He again called me. This time I didn't pick his call. Later, on truecaller I searched the number and came to know it is from Lahore.
You should have asked why you were not considered worthy enough to be honey trapped :troll:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Few years ago I received a call from Pakistan. When I answered, he replied "Janab kaise ho?". I immediately cancelled the call. He again called me. This time I didn't pick his call. Later, on truecaller I searched the number and came to know it is from Lahore.
I’ve got a call from such pakjabis a lot of times, the moment they try to speak pure hindi with their pakjabi accent, the very moment I hang the call.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles