Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

JBH22

Everyone find all video clips related to this incident. Post them here and archive them online and offline. Very important to highlight such incidents that happen in the terrorist state
With all due respect we also have our share of lunatics in India. The more I see these videos the more I understand why we are looked down in many countries. The ability to treat each other with respect and dignity is something that has made us inhuman.

temujin

Country flag
Thousands of Porki camel pee drinkers are part of chuslim immigrant caravans that go to Europe. These porkis claim they are persecuted to get into EU countries faster.
These bastards mostly make the short crossing from Izmir to Samos or other Greek islands nearby. Once in Samos, they used to be handed papers to travel on to the mainland, free to infest the rest of Greece and the wider continent. Some stay on in Greece, selling 1 Euro tat to tourists when not engaged in rape, jihad and other criminal behaviour. Others exploit free movement to fraudulently claim asylum in other parts of the EU.

The Greeks have now wised up to these Porki scams and have set up Gitmo style detention camps for Porks and their Islamic baradar in Samos

The only positive of the Porki influx is that it has adversely affected property prices on Samos, Lesbos etc. According to a Greek friend, beautiful 2-3 bed apartments with great views and beach access can be picked up on the 'safe side' (away from the Jihadi routes) in Lesbos for as little as 20-30 k Euros.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
But they have guns and a public that does not mind using them liberally. That's where we lag. From what I have seen, Muslims make it a point to have arms in their households compared to the Hindus who just keep some basic tools and sticks at home for 'safety'. Sikhs are also well armed to defend themselves if the need arises.

Americans don't need a complex culture. When mullahs try to establish no-go zones as they have in Europe, some beer-drunk, pizza-stuffed American would go over to his pickup truck, take out his AR-15 and go full high school on them. He'll be arrested but several others will follow suit across their country in random, isolated attacks.

This will be enough to incite fear among the mullahs to tone down on islamism. That fear they don't have in India. Which works against you guys and indirectly against others like us (though we mountain folk keep our houses armed to teeth).
One such event already happened in New Zealand, what was result of it .. the rabbit feminist PM of NZ took all the guns aways from decent citizens to defend themselves .. now the peaceful can go around slaughter with knives in future..

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I havent seen those threads on PDF can you give me some source or links ? Also its cute they think eating beef makes Hindus physically weak, what they are missing Hindus espcially meating eating ones make it up eating mutton. lamb. fish, chicken and the best part ...pork. In America, I may not be able to enjoy a nice steak or hamburger ... but nothing is stopping me a nice plate of bbq ribs with a beer or morning eggs with bacon.
and how do you explain their tradtion of incestous marriages
70% of the marriages in pakistan are incestous they believe that child born out of incestous relations are light skinned

Last edited:

Dr_Deep

Country flag
and how do you explain their tradtion of incestous marriages
70% of the marriages in pakistan are incestous they believe that child born out of incestous relations are light skinned
If that's what they beleive in then I am not going to enlighten them in their breeding out of future genetic deformaties ... hopefully in the Hinduland we marry cross region and caste and produce better offsping..just imagine a Gorkha marrying a Bengali ..producing a baby of braun and brains

Covfefe

Country flag
If that's what they beleive in then I am not going to enlighten them in their breeding out of future genetic deformaties ... hopefully in the Hinduland we marry cross region and caste and produce better offsping..just imagine a Gorkha marrying a Bengali ..producing a baby of braun and brains
I've been simping for South Indian girls for the very same reason- nothing personal only deshbhakti💂

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think they’ve already evolved and mutated into an inferior race because they’re inbreeding for hundreds of years and there was little to no interracial marriages to reverse the effects
i have seen Pakistanis who look like an inferior race they tallk like inferior race physically weak , mentally weak , lack of abstract thinking , cognitive problems and so on
Pakistan is a textbook case of inbreeding depression

temujin

Country flag
How are gun rights in Greece? Asking for a friend...
I'll check with my friend when I meet him next (haven't got his number saved) but a lot of the country is very rural where state authority is quite weak- I hiked up Mount Ataviros a few years ago (it was an absolute nightmare) and the slopes were covered in pump action shotgun cartridge casings so I suspect gun ownership is quite high.

Edit: Found this on Quora which confirms obtaining a shot gun license is quite easy- good enough to pick off a few jihadis

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
i have noticed one thing that pakistanis believe that eating beef , having more than one wife and marrying cousins is an achievement they cowardly surrendered half their country to hindus but on pakistan defence forum they tallk how hindu is weak because he doesnt eat beef doesnt marry cousins thats why hindu is black hindu doesnt practice polygamy so hindu is impotent and so on
i have seen them talking like this thats why i firmly believe their IQ is below average
implying from their words that being dark skinned is equal to having a disadvantage or disability.it might only be any issue in warding off people who are attracted to only fair skinned people but then you are only removing from your pool of relationships,the people who wont appreciate you anyways.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles