Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Pakistani woman should prefer marrying outside pakistan in a non muslim country and with a non muslim man (maybe in india) atleast they wont go through this and will live much better life
i know some pakistani muslim girls who live outside pakistan married to indians sikhs or hindus and they are living happily perfectly normal life
indian men should also support those pakistani woman who want to escape from pakistan and islamism
They actually do. But that usually happens if they are without their dads i.e., living with their moms who realize the practicality of not having a crazed mulla at home.

But most of them are equally brainwashed and the cases you speak about are just too rare.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
you should help those people of pakistan who want to escape from pakistan and islamism not everyone in pakistan is an islamist not all muslims are islamists
The problem is that we can't distinguish between who is what and they have a history of pretending and lying. So the safest bet are Abdool & Raqibool lands' Hindus, Buddhists & Sikhs, which is why CAA was brought in.

1971ftw

Country flag
This is not uncommon in rural parts of India as well. Several newspapers over the many years have published these kind of ghastly stories (videos have thankfully not surfaced). I never understood where did this concept of stripping women naked and beating them emerge as a punishment, even in some cases when the male members of their families committed some crime or misdemeanour.

It's pure savagery and should be punished with death sentence.
These stories are from villages in undeveloped States. Fasilabad is like banglore of Pakistan, it's the 3rd most populous city , one of the most developed region in Pakistan for whatever that's worth

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Does Greece have a porki infestation problem?
BIG TIME!

Pakistanis & Bangladeshis are the third highest there after UK & Norway. Most come in with other refugee waves illegally such as Syrians, Africans & other Arabs. Since Greece is EU member & they cannot deport people without documents (EU has some weird human rights laws), they just get a ticket to stay there for good.

If you visit Crete and other southern islands, you will find plenty of them. Kangloos are more in Athens & Thessaloniki, both economic centres.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
These stories are from villages in undeveloped States. Fasilabad is like banglore of Pakistan, it's the 3rd most populous city , one of the most developed region in Pakistan for whatever that's worth
My point is that in this matter we are not very far away in terms of occurrences. Despite having a superior culture. By our standards, this kind of madness should not even exist.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Whether you guys like it or not but caste system in India has also damaged the genetics of Indian population (though not as much inbreeding) because it prevented genetically different people from marrying each other resulting in homozygosity
Hindu or Sikh community Would be genetically much better than what it is today had the caste system not been there
Yeah that true, but hopefully with the liberalization of the economy and modern dating norms there is more inter caste marriege along with inter regional marriage (punjabi with bengali) especially among the professional class. I can see in a decade or two the kids wont be born into completely one caste or is either two or more regions of India. Kinda like what present day America is ..

Dr_Deep

Country flag
i have noticed one thing that pakistanis believe that eating beef , having more than one wife and marrying cousins is an achievement they cowardly surrendered half their country to hindus but on pakistan defence forum they tallk how hindu is weak because he doesnt eat beef doesnt marry cousins thats why hindu is black hindu doesnt practice polygamy so hindu is impotent and so on
i have seen them talking like this thats why i firmly believe their IQ is below average
I havent seen those threads on PDF can you give me some source or links ? Also its cute they think eating beef makes Hindus physically weak, what they are missing Hindus espcially meating eating ones make it up eating mutton. lamb. fish, chicken and the best part ...pork. In America, I may not be able to enjoy a nice steak or hamburger ... but nothing is stopping me a nice plate of bbq ribs with a beer or morning eggs with bacon.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Do note amreekunts have not faced even 5% of what we have faced we are far ahead when it comes to survival and offering resistance against dangers of pedophile desert cultist. Those narcisstic materialist cucks do not have any complexity of culture nor any elements of spirituality to shield them no DHARMA there.

How do you think amreekunts going to tackle islame? The top rated amreekunts came to Jaipur Dialogues the guy who runs politicalislam.com is not allowed to even speak in amreekunt universities and is called a freak.

View attachment 123345

The fact is the gay pride is new amereekuntness now and the highest expression of freedom and resistance your amreekunt offers is gay marriage. 70% of amreekunts support gay marriage now.

View attachment 123338
Being an American myself, I can America is surely on civil war situation. One side you have retarded woke left openly supporting the Islamists for moral supireority points while on the other half you have the Trumphiest who have decent majority of silent white nationalists who for reason hate Indians and Jews. While lot of non-woke Indians and Jews silently support the right since they wont punish us with regressive taxation like the left will and distribute among the black , muslims and hispanics. I hope down the road someone like Andrew Yang or Tulsi Gabbard builds up a momentum and speaks about the Hindu perspective in the US..

temujin

Country flag
Btw if you notice, one of them is a child in the video. It was really heart wrenching to have watched that. Who can do this to a child? Only people who are worse than monsters aka Pakis.
Here's another incident of pakis in Greece.
It did notice one for the victims was a little girl- how awful, the incident likely left her scarred for life- though to be fair this probably isn't the worst of the horrors that await her in Porkistan.

As for Porks in Greece, it's shocking how they have spread across the country and are found even in the most obscure islands.They are everywhere- Rhodes, Crete- I even met a dirty, menacing bunch of Porks in Kefalonia, which is one of the less frequented islands, in 2019- didn't look like they were up to any good and worryingly for the Greeks, none of these guys (they are always guys) have any papers or known antecedents. Most are probably murderers, rapists and jihadists (or all three combined)

Harry101

Country flag
Being an American myself, I can America is surely on civil war situation. One side you have retarded woke left openly supporting the Islamists for moral supireority points while on the other half you have the Trumphiest who have decent majority of silent white nationalists who for reason hate Indians and Jews. While lot of non-woke Indians and Jews silently support the right since they wont punish us with regressive taxation like the left will and distribute among the black , muslims and hispanics. I hope down the road someone like Andrew Yang or Tulsi Gabbard builds up a momentum and speaks about the Hindu perspective in the US..
Ability of the left to alter and drive public discourse is immense in USA. They have full control over social media, big tech, etc. Also they wield the power of snatching livelihood of anyone who goes against their narrative cause the whole process of getting employment is very internet portal oriented (LinkedIn, etc). If you're a small business owner they don't like, your business can be literally robbed and vandalized legally thanks to some crazy state laws that considered theft below $900 not punishable. Antifa and blm will burn down you business and lynch you on streets all in the name of minority rights and your death will be justified by labeling you as nazi and capitalist. If you try fighting legally, you'll be choked financially like in Kyle rittenhouse case where gofundme blocked his account. MSM will make public hate you. After all this if you manage to somehow win legally, people outside will want you dead.
LGTB+ is the new Christ and any criticism of this group is blasphemy.
It's Roman empire 2.0 all over again in all these Anglo western and Nordic countries.
Even victims of recent great tragedies are cancelled and gagged.
Watch from 1:40:00
And this

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
This is not Kashmir or Palestine but Faisalabad, Pakistan - women caught stealing are striped naked and beaten. Is the state dead and unable to dispense justice even punish people that mob justice has become the only way
Oh god the Humanity. I can feel it after watching this Video and this porkis lecture us about Minorities in India?what an Irony. Makes me laugh. This is just pure Savagery. They are like Animals. Gosh

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
At this point,

if you are a non-muslim or woman or gay or lesbian or atheist, you have no business in being in any islamic country.
If you are there, you are stupid and beyond saving at this point.

Especially girls, run from islamic countries and convert to anything else.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
This is not Kashmir or Palestine but Faisalabad, Pakistan - women caught stealing are striped naked and beaten. Is the state dead and unable to dispense justice even punish people that mob justice has become the only way
After this one thing is for sure. Pakistan is a hell country. That country is a hell for Minorities! It's a hell for Women in it! That country should be nuked and wiped out of existance. Only this can Ensure peace in this world. That's my opinion. "Riyasat e Pudina" ..!

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Ability of the left to alter and drive public discourse is immense in USA. They have full control over social media, big tech, etc. Also they wield the power of snatching livelihood of anyone who goes against their narrative cause the whole process of getting employment is very internet portal oriented (LinkedIn, etc). If you're a small business owner they don't like, your business can be literally robbed and vandalized legally thanks to some crazy state laws that considered theft below $900 not punishable. Antifa and blm will burn down you business and lynch you on streets all in the name of minority rights and your death will be justified by labeling you as nazi and capitalist. If you try fighting legally, you'll be choked financially like in Kyle rittenhouse case where gofundme blocked his account. MSM will make public hate you. After all this if you manage to somehow win legally, people outside will want you dead.
LGTB+ is the new Christ and any criticism of this group is blasphemy.
It's Roman empire 2.0 all over again in all these Anglo western and Nordic countries.
Even victims of recent great tragedies are cancelled and gagged.
Watch from 1:40:00
And this
Wokism is the new religion in which LGBTQ is the upper caste followed by the Blacks , Muslim , Hispanies etc based on past grievances. Even fat people and pedo are included. Now it has hijacked the mainstream from media to movies to even corporate. Speaking against it is like Blasphemy. Look what they are trying to do against Joe Rogan just because he questions the vaccine mandate .. I am aware of California law for making shoplifting under $900 as not felony. Well California is going to pay big time as lots of businesses are escaping and the whole state is in an economic shit show. BLM in a nutshell is envy and hatred of Blacks against Whites and other succesful communities ( Asian & Indians) while Antifa is bunch of self hating white people who got everything handed over to them like rich spoiled kid so just want to rebel in order to proof themselves and both of them are encourged by the establisment and academics. Basically, the West went from one crazy ( Ultra Christian Single Family Nationalist) to a another ( Self destructive Communist Hellhole). Hopefully, someone will stood up to it and find a middle ground.
Saala in cheezo ke saamne humara Mandal Commision toh baccha tha ..

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Do note amreekunts have not faced even 5% of what we have faced we are far ahead when it comes to survival and offering resistance against dangers of pedophile desert cultist. Those narcisstic materialist cucks do not have any complexity of culture nor any elements of spirituality to shield them no DHARMA there.

How do you think amreekunts going to tackle islame? The top rated amreekunts came to Jaipur Dialogues the guy who runs politicalislam.com is not allowed to even speak in amreekunt universities and is called a freak.

View attachment 123345

The fact is the gay pride is new amereekuntness now and the highest expression of freedom and resistance your amreekunt offers is gay marriage. 70% of amreekunts support gay marriage now.

View attachment 123338
But they have guns and a public that does not mind using them liberally. That's where we lag. From what I have seen, Muslims make it a point to have arms in their households compared to the Hindus who just keep some basic tools and sticks at home for 'safety'. Sikhs are also well armed to defend themselves if the need arises.

Americans don't need a complex culture. When mullahs try to establish no-go zones as they have in Europe, some beer-drunk, pizza-stuffed American would go over to his pickup truck, take out his AR-15 and go full high school on them. He'll be arrested but several others will follow suit across their country in random, isolated attacks.

This will be enough to incite fear among the mullahs to tone down on islamism. That fear they don't have in India. Which works against you guys and indirectly against others like us (though we mountain folk keep our houses armed to teeth).

Dr_Deep

Country flag
But they have guns and a public that does not mind using them liberally. That's where we lag. From what I have seen, Muslims make it a point to have arms in their households compared to the Hindus who just keep some basic tools and sticks at home for 'safety'. Sikhs are also well armed to defend themselves if the need arises.

Americans don't need a complex culture. When mullahs try to establish no-go zones as they have in Europe, some beer-drunk, pizza-stuffed American would go over to his pickup truck, take out his AR-15 and go full high school on them. He'll be arrested but several others will follow suit across their country in random, isolated attacks.

This will be enough to incite fear among the mullahs to tone down on islamism. That fear they don't have in India. Which works against you guys and indirectly against others like us (though we mountain folk keep our houses armed to teeth).
Thats why limited gun rights should be there in India..

UnderFingy

Country flag
At this point,

if you are a non-muslim or woman or gay or lesbian or atheist, you have no business in being in any islamic country.
If you are there, you are stupid and beyond saving at this point.

Especially girls, run from islamic countries and convert to anything else.
Some Islamic countries are alright. Malaysia, Azerbaijan, Turkey....etc
UAE is improving too.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles