Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
This is also the reason why Pakis write Likhenge as Likhain Gay or Karenge as Karain Gay or in this case Lenge as Lain Gay when writing Urdu in English.

बट व्रो हिंदी का जन्म तो उर्दू से हुआ है, अवश्य ही कर्नल राजेश का कोई षड्यंत्र है।

View attachment 123596
Saala aab samajh mai aaya ye Porkistani BACCHHA-BAAZ kyon hote hain!!!!

Covfefe

Country flag
Paki doesn't want to take ownership of his degenerate cousin banging culture. Calls it desi culture.
View attachment 123597View attachment 123598
High iq intellectual diksukson on cousin marriage among Pakis.

Exhibit 1:View attachment 123602

Exhibit 2:

View attachment 123603

View attachment 123606

View attachment 123607
High iq intelexual diksukson on cousin marriage part 2.

Exhibit 3:
View attachment 123612

Exhibit 4:

View attachment 123613

Exhibit 5:

Female paki identifies the actual problem here.

View attachment 123615

Exhibit 6:

View attachment 123618

Exhibit 7:

View attachment 123619
Deeply disturbing 😊. What is wrong with these BCs. Don't answer that, it's rhetoric.
I was even feeling uncomfortable by the time I came to the third screenshot

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
To be honest. That country is a failed nation and nothing else. They will always bring Hindus in any debate and Abuse their Religion. That's what they are good at. The way they Abuse indian Hindus itself and say things like Cow urine,gobar bhakt and so and so.
Makes me shudder to think about the condition of Pakistani Hindus in that country which is a hell for Minorities. Anyways when Pakistanis don't have facts in an Argument they will abuse because you know they have lost. Jahil Awam humara beta Pakistan.
They lack something in their Everyday life and. That's Logic. No porki has logic on his side that's why they are Jahil Retards with no IQ at all. I believe that IQ is non-existent in a country like Pakistan.
and they are not ashamed of their cowardice in 1971 india pakistan war , They are not ashamed of polygamy , incest , bachabazi which they practice infact they feel proud they are even proud of the fact that there ancestors were enslaved by islamists and they were forced to accept islam
What a sick mentality

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Top Pakistani Sunni Leader Warns Of Bloodshed If Murderers of Sri Lankan Citizen Are Punished in Pakistan

Head of Sunni ittehad council Hamid Raza said "tens of thousands of people will surround police station & Court on day of verdict... & then we will see how you punish the Ashiq-e-rasool"

Those looking for shortcut: Just watch from 12:00 to 12:35🙏

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Top Pakistani Sunni Leader Warns Of Bloodshed If Murderers of Sri Lankan Citizen Are Punished in Pakistan

Head of Sunni ittehad council Hamid Raza said "tens of thousands of people will surround police station on day of verdict... & then we will see how you punish the Ashiq-e-rasool"
Rouf klasra ?

THESIS THORON

Country flag

Head of Sunni ittehad council Hamid Raza said "tens of thousands of people will surround police station on day of verdict... & then we will see how you punish the Ashiq-e-rasool"
KELA REPUBLIC 🍌

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
and they are not ashamed of their cowardice in 1971 india pakistan war , They are not ashamed of polygamy , incest , bachabazi which they practice infact they feel proud they are even proud of the fact that there ancestors were enslaved by islamists and they were forced to accept islam
What a sick mentality
Yes you are right, they are brainwashed by That islamic Ideology of theirs. No wonder their country is a failed state. And it's a fact. They say tea is fantastic , they think by serving one cup tea to one of our Officers , they have done a big achievement! Yeah looks like The Porkis don't have anything else in The Way of national Achievements. We served them 93000 cups of tea in 1971 and broke their Failed state into pieces and made Bangladesh. They are Sick people with I'll mentality.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Paki subreddit is fast emerging as a goldmine for the most twisted, degenerate and retarded of musings.

Go through this post and comments.

Porki is making the case that Pakistan is facing problems because it's not religious enough.

No true Scotsman fallacy and some other idiotic musings abound.

Retard also argues that misogyny in Pakistan is because of effects of Hinduism.

Before you ask, yea it's an overseas porki.
Screenshot_20211207-201629~2.png

You can't argue with this logic

Waanar

Country flag
Paki subreddit is fast emerging as a goldmine for the most twisted, degenerate and retarded musings.

Go through this post and comments.

Porki is making the case that Pakistan is facing problems because it's not religious enough.

No true Scotsman fallacy and some other idiotic musings abound.

Retard also argues that misogyny in Pakistan is because of effects of Hinduism.

Before you ask, yea it's an overseas porki.
View attachment 123690

You can't argue with this logic
Remember- most Pakistani redditors know good English. That automatically places them in the top 10% in terms of education there (I'm being generous with the percentage).

This is their cream.

Another thing I've noticed is, they immediately start screaming "We've begun to associate evils with Islam" even though no one in the entire thread said so, or the subreddit in general. (One or two exceptions at max)

Read the fine print.
They're trying to convince themselves more than anything else because they themselves have begun to associate evil with Islam.
I bet the OP himself is troubled by his subconscious analysis and is trying to reinforce his beliefs by blabbering off this insane conspiracy theory in his echo chamber of fellow insecure Muslims who'll agree wholeheartedly to clutching at straws like they've been doing this past decade while getting anally probed at western airports.

Join us in the next episode of Dr. Waanar's psycho-the-rapist session where our gracious host discusses the psychology behind the object of much heartbreak for Paki wahmyn, i.e, himself.

UnderFingy

Country flag

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles