Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
There's a thread on r/srilanka about Pak's defense minister's statement on Sialkot incident.
Folks from r/pakistan raided the thread. Some comments about "Don't let Indians ruin the relationship b/w Pak and SL" were there.
Imao...post it here, link or something through which we can access That Thread? I want to see it. Anyways this Porkis will do anything to Create hatred india and Other Countries. That's what this porkis are good at. They are not good at Winning wars but are very good at Information Warfare to be honest in My Opinion.

UnderFingy

Country flag
Imao...post it here, link or something through which we can access That Thread? I want to see it. Anyways this Porkis will do anything to Create hatred india and Other Countries. That's what this porkis are good at. They are not good at Winning wars but are very good at Information Warfare to be honest in My Opinion.

Screenshot 2021-12-07 at 09-26-52 r srilanka.png

Moderation seems to have kicked in.

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
It’s not just about deformed babies they have lost the hybrid vigour which is crucial for evolution of superior traits
All the intelligent handsome muscular dogs and horses and other animals which we see being used in several sports or in millitary are result selective outbreeding for several generations animals from entirely different breeds are crossed to produce a superior breed
Same is true for humans kids born out of interracial marriages are genetically superior to their parents and kids born out of inbreeding (like in the case of Pakistan) are inferior race
And Pakistanis and Indian Muslims are inbreeding for hundreds of years so the inbreeding depression is compounding generation by generation
Serious Question:

If so why Raful Gandu & Bottel is PAPPU & PAPPI ???

I mean seriously what went wrong with them???

doreamon

Country flag
This is graveyard of a famous pir in Pakistan visited by every devout muslim

maxresdefault.jpg

He has a chapter in pakistani school book introduced by Imran Khan on how he saved Islam .

This was his funeral procession in undivided india in 1929
Belief.jpg

Guess who is he ?

He is ilm uddin the guy who killed Rajpal for his book on a charge of blashphemy . 😂 He was praised and protected by founders of Pakistan . Iqbal chanted a poem on this guy .
images.jpeg.jpg

Now they need RAW and CIA to make Pakistan radical ... 😑

BreathOfAnnhilation

Country flag

Entire thread about secularism in Pakistan nuked by u/zakottajinn. Same imbecile was running damage control on r/srilanka. :cruisin2:
Their main worry is cricket. If others won't visit that shitty country for cricket.

doreamon

Country flag

View attachment 123561

He has a chapter in pakistani school book introduced by Imran Khan on how he saved Islam .

This was his funeral procession in undivided india in 1929View attachment 123562

Guess who is he ?

He is ilm uddin the guy who killed Rajpal for his book on a charge of blashphemy . 😂 He was praised and protected by founders of Pakistan . Iqbal chanted a poem on this guy .
View attachment 123563

Now i see internet pakistani blaming raw mosad cia .. Abusing TLP . Abusing young men who lynched or the childern raising slogans ... Mothrfkr this is who u are .. this is why ur country was made . Now stop whining . Cope and be a good terrorist . U cnt be a proud pakistani and abuse radicals at the same time .

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

doreamon

Country flag

View attachment 123561

This was his funeral procession in undivided india in 1929View attachment 123562

Guess who is he ?

View attachment 123563

I forgot to mention shah faesal the guy who topped Indian administrative service had recommended nobel peace prize for Imran Khan . Imran Khan ! Who calls Osama martyr , who introduce chapter in school book on ilm uddin ..... Shah faesal like many other in india is also a fan of that double faced Iqbal . Many dindus still have a fan base for him ..

Where did we loose all this ...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles