Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I am being very respectfully towards him, where did i disrespect him ?

Well he did care... that's why he tried to forge his family lineage in first place, claiming Rajput to be his Papa

which of his tactics worked ?
Every tactic worked .
Marathas forged their realm independently agreed that rajput rebellion had its results but Maratha kept the mughals busy for 25 years

doreamon

Country flag

r/Pakistan is doing damage control on reddit. r/worldnews and r/india mods are on damage control in their respective subreddits.
PDF is on damage control too. They all have turned liberal all of a sudden.
All this drama is because it ll have economic consequences . And There paki suprimacy in some social medias because of dual citizenship . Ours are more of a world citizens .

For every paki that gets killed in any future conflict we should put pig meat in their dead mouth

View attachment 123158
I dnt knw wht to say ... fucktulu !!!!

Mutyala rayadu

Country flag

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
You (@Sigmamale101) could have argued your case respectfully mate. Shiv Bhonsle claiming as Rajput was the product of time. Nobody cares if he was from a touchable caste(maybe you do) or not. His tactics worked better to the so called touchable castes.
You've just seen one of those Maratha rajput internet flame wars.

Retards keep doing "my caste pp bigger".

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I am being very respectfully towards him, where did i disrespect him ?

Well he did care... that's why he tried to forge his family lineage in first place, claiming Rajput to be his Papa

which of his tactics worked ?
Rajputs were not dropped from Mars. Whole history of Human evolution and migration is all about appropriating regional and cultural influences of already established dominating societies. In some cases, the migrations which were backed by military expeditions reversed the order of assimilation etc.

To smear anyone with your understanding of things one can conveniently go back to any epoch of the human migration to show how one ethnic society got its traits mixed up with the other under different pretexts like political, social or religious necessities.

If one follows Hindu religious scripts then Brahmin bigotry can beat anyone else’s as they claim to be the first Human born sons of Brahma.

Like another member was talking about tricking the orthodox order; one must not judge these people as lesser human beings. He also requested you to debate your points respectfully. With the same spirit I can suggest you to understand the pretext of an enslaved nation trying to defend its way of life against foreign invasion that became permanent establishment of that time. Similar or other compromises were made during different times of our enslavement especially during British occupation.

If I give my example then few moths back I defended Rajputs when they were smeared by a bigoted Sikh, recently I gave examples of Marathas, then used valor of Southern Kings so and so forth. It is good to be a Hindu that has at least a Hindu-universal identity. The ugly experience of our history are still fresh to understand what happens when we lose that Identity.

At the end, It is good that one takes pride in his own community but that can not come at the cost of insulting others. The insulting-guns must only be used in defence.

Last edited:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I talked about design. Metallurgy, electronics, weapons package have obviously grown leaps and bounds
Its the cheapest fighter aircraft in USAF inventory , they keep upgrading it but its not possible to upgrade a 50 year old aircraft beyond a point even USAF wants to replace it with F35 but they dont have the money

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Just want these islamists take over USA.
Wonder what would happen to the feminists, fruit cakes and wokes after that.
Will never happen. You don't know the North American white man's mindset. This is not the conquered German, Swedish, Austrian white people; they are invaders and colonizers. These people will find laws and make provisions to hunt down islamists like open season with guns. They will pretend in public to be 'opposed' to the "bigotry" but senators will back them and defend them. Sure the woke section of the population will end up getting enslaved by Islamists, but based on my travels and interaction with the white people of North America (USA and Canada), they will resist whether or not their government supports them.

They are not subdued people like the Hindu community that got defeated and disunited after Gandhi's era and even today with an overwhelming government majority is unable to assert yourself.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Will never happen. You don't know the North American white man's mindset. This is not the conquered German, Swedish, Austrian white people; they are invaders and colonizers. These people will find laws and make provisions to hunt down islamists like open season with guns. They will pretend in public to be 'opposed' to the "bigotry" but senators will back them and defend them. Sure the woke section of the population will end up getting enslaved by Islamists, but based on my travels and interaction with the white people of North America (USA and Canada), they will resist whether or not their government supports them.

They are not subdued people like the Hindu community that got defeated and disunited after Gandhi's era and even today with an overwhelming government majority is unable to assert yourself.
i think chinese takeover of pakistan is gonna be interesting to watch i hope it happens soon

tommy

You've just seen one of those Maratha rajput internet flame wars.

Retards keep doing "my caste pp bigger".
:rofl:Historum is full of this flame wars between different states and castes. Every other discussion becomes a war between different castes or states. We need to grow up. For any neutral observer it looks like a joke.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
:pound:looks like the Blue Harpic is ready to join Green and Red Harpics.

Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 23.14.22.png

Though Azerbaijan has not funded Islamist terror until now, what are the chances they would join the bandwagon in the FATF?

Pee forum seems to be encouraging FATF listing as some sort of achievement to 'defy the west'. :rotfl:

Currently, they are the only ones among these 3 that are not going in a downward slide of economic doom due to their oil & gas industry.

Covfefe

Country flag
:pound:looks like the Blue Harpic is ready to join Green and Red Harpics.

View attachment 123259

Though Azerbaijan has not funded Islamist terror until now, what are the chances they would join the bandwagon in the FATF?

Pee forum seems to be encouraging FATF listing as some sort of achievement to 'defy the west'. :rotfl:

Currently, they are the only ones among these 3 that are not going in a downward slide of economic doom due to their oil & gas industry.
Azerbaijan is not actively on West's radar right now due to the small size of conflict with Armenia and the latter's flirting with the Ruskies. But if they choose to go down that line, Armenia's Christian card will very well be used by the Church lobby in the West. They're not even big enough like Pak and Turkey to survive for long. India has a good trade with these bhaijaans though XD

Global Defence

Articles