Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
These incidents in Pakistan don’t surprise me but what surprises me most is that why did that Sri Lankan guy decide to work in Pakistan
I won’t visit Pakistan even if they pay me
The company for which the Lankan guy was working supplies jerseys for Paki cricket team, German football team & several European league teams.

If members here can recall... there erupted some issue regarding Indians working in sugar mills owned by sharif family in mid level positions... when Nawaz shareef was the prime minister.

It appears that Pakis import mid level managerial/technical manpower from outside... bcoz any paki who is worth a dime doesn't want to stay in that hell hole & certainly ends up in a foreign land(Escaping to foreign nations is a culture common to both Punjabs... & their Punjab is 55-60% of paki population)

Now... I am assuming that all those foreigners working in Paki industrial entities (textile & Agro) would be impacted & may leave under family pressure... this will have severe implications!

bloody hell...
I think I have connected the dots well.

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
It say Rana Sakhawat not Shekhawat which is the biggest sub clan of kachwaha Rajputs. This is what you call cast appropriation & being a big failure at that....Claiming Rajput papa is old habit of many in subcontinent from Muslims to Sikhs to Gujjars to Marathas. Ranjit Singh used to claim ancestry from Bhati of Jaisalmer( Rajput Papa , Jat mother ) like most Sikhs while There was this one stunted midget from deccan name Shiv Bhonsle who also used to claimed Rajputs of Mewar his Pa! & had to forge his lineage in the process but taking Rajput surname doesn't make you a Rajput same goes for this Rana Sakhawat Rajput from Pakistan.

nothing to do with anything you posted....all marriages which amount to around 25 or so over a period of 150 years was only between 3 Rajput houses
there are more than 120 Rajput Zamindaris in whole of North India
& house of Chagatai.
respective Rajput & Timurid alliance was product of it's time for benifit of both parties & for stability of empire which ended for most part with Rajput rebellion under Aurangzeb.

These marriages were different from other castes like jatts, Ahirs, gujjars, muslims , kayastha, bhumihars etc....who used to send their women folks as concubines to both Hindu Rajputs & Turks.

View attachment 123185

Mughals mentioned grade of Jat womens as concubine for example.
Akbari Jats , Darbari Jats, Shahjahani Jats etc.
View attachment 123183
Mahraja Ranjit Singh of Sikh empire belong to Sansi Jats for example.

same way kunbi Marathas & decanni brahmins from deccan used to pimp their women folks to petty muslim zamindars of deccan including stunted shiv Bhonsle family. Rajput didn't took marathi women in large numbers as concubine for simple reason they were not from touchable caste.

I can list you the name here, but than people will get triggered easily. this is another perspective which is not talk about much by usual suspects & dindutawadis.
Mahoday Rajput ke Naam sunte hi aa jaate hai
Hehee
:lehappy:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@asaffronladoftherisingsun
sialkot is in central punjab so its an area dominated by punjabi pasmanda caste muslim and these people who lynched that sri lankan man are also punjabi pasmanda caste muslims
so these people were not tribals from pakhtunistan , baluchistan or afghanistan these are pasmanda punjabi muslims
they have proved it once again that pasmanda islamism is more dangerous than original ashrafi islamism
infact the upper caste ashrafi muslim of arab world is reforming itself they are teaching about every religion making temples , honouring Mr modi , relaxing sharia laws

Last edited:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Imagine writing Allahu Akbar on your Helicopter, Paki Navy.
Would’nt it be blasphemous if the helicopter crashes?
View attachment 123190
i never heard of someone getting killed in pakistan for practicing bachabazi even though they openly say that homosexulity should be punishable by death and still bachabazi is a common practice in pakistan

UnderFingy

Country flag

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Islamists vs Mongoloids

A Devastating Moment in History for Muslims in the Middle East

For many historians, the arrival of the Mongols into the heart of the Muslim faith and empire is the single most devastating moment in the history of the Muslim Middle East. It’s easy to see why—and hard to argue otherwise—because the Sack of Baghdad would mark the end of the Islamic Golden Age.

Rather than submit, the Abbasid caliph challenged the Mongols to attempt to storm his city, if they dared. The nomadic army from Asia—led by Hulagu Khan, one of Genghis Khan’s grandsons—did indeed dare. Doing what they are most famous for, the Mongols thrashed Baghdad. In 10 days of unremitting violence and destruction, Baghdad and its inhabitants were completely and utterly vanquished. Almost without exception, the population was either put to the sword or sold into slavery. The River Tigris ran red—to cite one of the most over-quoted, and overwrought phrases in history—with the blood of slaughtered men, women, and children.

After this, every building of note in Baghdad—including mosques, palaces, and markets—was utterly destroyed, among them the world-famous House of Wisdom. Hundreds of thousands of priceless manuscripts and books were tossed into the river, clogging the arterial waterway with so many texts, according to eyewitnesses, that soldiers could ride on horseback from one side to the other. Of course, the river turned from red to black with ink.

i think Chinese are gonna enslave Pakistanis just like the Mongolians enslaved middle east

Covfefe

Country flag
Other than the dumb porks, a MiG-21 downing an F16 or any jet for that matter while interception is not an absolute surprise. Capability gaps exist but it's like saying a guy with rusty AK47 cannot kill a guy with M4. They have simulated Mig21s with USAF F15s, Indian Mirages, Sukhois- F16 isn't some Greek God

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Other than the dumb porks, a MiG-21 downing an F16 or any jet for that matter while interception is not an absolute surprise. Capability gaps exist but it's like saying a guy with rusty AK47 cannot kill a guy with M4. They have simulated Mig21s with USAF F15s, Indian Mirages, Sukhois- F16 isn't some Greek God
i dont know how and why f16 is considered modern aircraft its a 50 years old design its cheap and best selling aircraft but outdated

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles