Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
give ans to this ass, who about won.
I wonder why does the MoD not release the pictures of the beaten PLA soldiers and border guards on fake Weibo accounts online. This would circulate like wildfire among the people and by the time the CCP scrubs them off their Internet, their people would know.

It almost seems like we are scared of gaslighting those fuckers. Pakistanis are having a field day with that picture.

By the way, they do seem like our troops. Are they?

saneel2014

Country flag
I wonder why does the MoD not release the pictures of the beaten PLA soldiers and border guards on fake Weibo accounts online. This would circulate like wildfire among the people and by the time the CCP scrubs them off their Internet, their people would know.

It almost seems like we are scared of gaslighting those fuckers. Pakistanis are having a field day with that picture.

By the way, they do seem like our troops. Are they?
Yes they are our soldiers. We did say 37 troops were returned next morning by PLA in prisoner exchange meet while the 10 officers were released 3 days later. The soldiers were made to sign war crime confessions making india look as aggressors

temujin

Country flag
Don't fall for sanghi raw propaganda on inflation dear mard e momins.

Also remember your strength.
Indians are doing slavery for goras while we are serving our own people.

What the guy cleverly failed to tell his fellow madar momeens is that the minimum wage in the UK is the equivalent of 2000 PKR per hour but I'm sure the chutiya Porki awam will swallow it unquestioningly 🤣

Global Defence

New threads

Articles