Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
She's still a Paki and I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole.
I wouldn't use a ten foot pole either
I have a different pole for that hehee
:megusta:

Vinash

Country flag
how many of you guys believe that pasmanda/azmi islamism is more dangerous than original arab/ashrafi islamism itself because a pasmanmda islamists carries the baggage of inferiority complex of being a converted islamist because of which he/she tries to look more islamical than ashrafi islamist which makes him/her even more radical
Pasmandas are more radicalized and are usually the footsoldiers on the street.

Way more dangerous which is why when I see Hindu RW giving platform to guys like Faiz, I balk at it.

Angel of War

Country flag
Islamist mob kills Sri Lankan manager in Pakistan accusing him of blasphemy

The manager worked for a company that made T20 gears for Pak cricket team.

In the video, the irate mob can be heard chanting "Nara e Taqbeer" and "Labbaik Ya Rasool Allah". Labbaik Ya Rasool Allah essentially means "Here I am at your service, O Messenger of Allah". Other slogans that could be heard as the fanatics burnt the man to death were 'gustakh-e-nabi ki ek hi saza, sar tan se juda sar tan se juda'.

These Porks are savages. A degenerate society!
is that a man being burnt ?

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Never judge a book by it's cover saar. Paki women are beautiful to look at but they are just as inbred as the men.

What's the use of having a beautiful wife if the kids turn out to be retards?
Saar, you need to grow up. Why would anyone on this forum even think of taking a Pakistani as her/his husband/wife?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles