Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Vinash

Country flag
Lol he is saying truth though but she is not agreeing :rofl:.Thid officer really knows that invading is not in our nature.
I don't think he meant it in that way.

His view is, Pakistan is so radicalized and such a failed state that it's not worth taking it back even for free as it's a liability and net negative.

She's absolutely shocked though. She can't fathom the reality.

Cheran

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
”Apna Time Aayega” phone case of a Paki celebrating the sub-humane treatment of the Lankan.

Seriously how much is the inferiority complex of Pakis? I’ve even seen a Paki reaction channel guy wearing a “Hum nahi sudhrenge” T-Shirt (a typical Delhi culture representation) sitting in Lahore. They can’t live without our culture due to the inferiority complex they have regarding Desi Delhi culture and Bombay Hip-Hop culture. Too much India obsession.
1638528649531.jpeg

UnderFingy

Country flag
”Apna Time Aayega” phone case of a Paki celebrating the sub-humane treatment of the Lankan.

Seriously how much is the inferiority complex of Pakis? I’ve even seen a Paki reaction channel guy wearing a “Hum nahi sudhrenge” T-Shirt (a typical Delhi culture representation) sitting in Lahore. They can’t live without our culture due to the inferiority complex they have regarding Desi Delhi culture and Bombay Hip-Hop culture.
View attachment 123036
But...but....Pakistanis on PDF and reddit don't watch bollywood content anymore....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles