Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

warmachine541

Country flag
Pakis compare Indian and paki pavillions at Dubai expo.

I can confirm that the indian pavilion was the most disappointing among all pavilions. They had spent 70 million dollars. Despite being the largest pavilion, they failed to utilize the space given and instead put photos everywhere. There was an entire section in a floor dedicated to Modi, whereas in other pavilions you would have no idea about the leadership of that country. Other pavilions made use of AR, VR, laser effects etc with 1/4th of the space.
I did not go to the pakistan pavilion but heard that was much better than India. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed.

Under the same post.

Indian dhimmi explains how Indians' success is inspite of te government not because of it.

Paki reads the comment and notes the right point.

warmachine541

Country flag
Pakis compare Indian and paki pavillions at Dubai expo.

Under the same post.

Indian dhimmi explains how Indians' success is inspite of te government not because of it.

Paki reads the comment and notes the right point.

View attachment 122657
I can confirm that the indian pavilion was the most disappointing among all pavilions. They had spent 70 million dollars. Despite being the largest pavilion, they failed to utilize the space given and instead put photos everywhere. There was an entire section in a floor dedicated to Modi, whereas in other pavilions you would have no idea about the leadership of that country. Other pavilions made use of AR, VR, laser effects etc with 1/4th of the space.
I did not go to the pakistan pavilion but heard that was much better than India. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Accept your 1st but Paki pavillion was smaller than my bathroom.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Are you an Arab ?Or Pakistani ?

THESIS THORON

Country flag
well I have not gone to dubai for the expo but I can surely say that pakis pavillion was just better than, my nearest panmasala dukan :lehappy:

del-2.jpeg

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
From which madarsa have you graduated again? Modi represents all those Indians there 3.4 million of them.

Now we will have Permanent Showrooms of great quality textiles in Uae that would be the sector’s 'window to the world' for displaying products to the global market keep whining you porkystani will never be able to afford one. Can ask for Han tampons ofcourse.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
how many of you guys believe that pasmanda/azmi islamism is more dangerous than original arab/ashrafi islamism itself because a pasmanmda islamists carries the baggage of inferiority complex of being a converted islamist because of which he/she tries to look more islamical than ashrafi islamist which makes him/her even more radical

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag

Dunno about comparison with paki pavillion.

But our pavillion was disappointing when compared to japanese and Chinese ones.

It had no special effects and just had some static displays like a museum.

Last edited:

warmachine541

Country flag
From which madarsa have you graduated again? Modi represents all those Indians there 3.4 million of them.

Now we will have Permanent Showrooms of great quality textiles in Uae that would be the sector’s 'window to the world' for displaying products to the global market keep whining you porkystani will never be able to afford one. Can ask for Han tampons ofcourse.
Bro, I am Indian. The problem is that we still compare ourselves with Pakistan. I remember when Expo started, all news channels were showing how India had the largest and best pavilion. Times Now had an interview with Piyush Goyal who was in Dubai at that time and most of the news channels glorified the pavilion. After seeing so much hype I was excited to see the pavilion.

I'm not saying the pavilion is bad. It's that other countries pavilions were FAR FAR FAR FAR AHEAD in terms of creativity and innovation. The indian pavilion had two floors depicting indian culture but the main focus of the pavilion was attracting foreign investment. This was evident as 70% of the building was filled with company stalls. There were pictures and graphics everywhere showing how India is a business and innovation hub and why you should invest in it.

90% of the stalls were empty as no one is going to bother to read big paragraphs everywhere. There was some few companies which kept their stalls like Adani, Reliance, Birla etc. There was an entire section in a floor where pictures of Modi with foreign leaders were kept.

When I had gone to Japan,Korea they had given us a phone and headset where you could interact with objects as you went near them. It was so creative and surreal. It's hard for me to describe it but you guys would understand if you experienced it. They made use of AR, VR, Data Analytics etc. You can find videos on YouTube regarding each pavilion. The amount of creativity and innovation other countries had showcased was mind-blowing.

A potential investor would choose these countries any day over India. Who the hell will invest their money by looking at infographics, big paragraphs when they are given a live demo of all the above technologies used.

As it is always pointed out time and again it in this forum. India is extremely bad in managing their image in the world stage. EXPO 2020 is not a small thing. It's a big event where people from all over the world visit. It pains me so much when India is showcased like that when we know India is a MAJOR TECH HUB as compared to Korea etc.

Covfefe

Country flag
Listen here, you blackie kafirs.

Cpec is China's Panama canal of 21st century.

Will fundamentally alter geopolitics of Asia and world.

View attachment 122860
Lolwa, to block Malacca India needs to send it's Navy. To block Gwadar, Air Force is sufficient. Agreed that there is no choke point, but the bloody port itself is well within the range. Once destroyed, ships kahan Baluchistan ke sandy beaches pe park karoge kanglon??

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Lolwa, to block Malacca India needs to send it's Navy. To block Gwadar, Air Force is sufficient. Agreed that there is no choke point, but the bloody port itself is well within the range. Once destroyed, ships kahan Baluchistan ke sandy beaches pe park karoge kanglon??
Na Saar,gaddani ke breaking yard par

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Bro, I am Indian. The problem is that we still compare ourselves with Pakistan. I remember when Expo started, all news channels were showing how India had the largest and best pavilion. Times Now had an interview with Piyush Goyal who was in Dubai at that time and most of the news channels glorified the pavilion. After seeing so much hype I was excited to see the pavilion.

I'm not saying the pavilion is bad. It's that other countries pavilions were FAR FAR FAR FAR AHEAD in terms of creativity and innovation. The indian pavilion had two floors depicting indian culture but the main focus of the pavilion was attracting foreign investment. This was evident as 70% of the building was filled with company stalls. There were pictures and graphics everywhere showing how India is a business and innovation hub and why you should invest in it.

90% of the stalls were empty as no one is going to bother to read big paragraphs everywhere. There was some few companies which kept their stalls like Adani, Reliance, Birla etc. There was an entire section in a floor where pictures of Modi with foreign leaders were kept.

When I had gone to Japan,Korea they had given us a phone and headset where you could interact with objects as you went near them. It was so creative and surreal. It's hard for me to describe it but you guys would understand if you experienced it. They made use of AR, VR, Data Analytics etc. You can find videos on YouTube regarding each pavilion. The amount of creativity and innovation other countries had showcased was mind-blowing.

A potential investor would choose these countries any day over India. Who the hell will invest their money by looking at infographics, big paragraphs when they are given a live demo of all the above technologies used.

As it is always pointed out time and again it in this forum. India is extremely bad in managing their image in the world stage. EXPO 2020 is not a small thing. It's a big event where people from all over the world visit. It pains me so much when India is showcased like that when we know India is a MAJOR TECH HUB as compared to Korea etc.
Sure we have very recently transitioned to newly industrialised economy so you cannot compare with highly developed economies of Korea and Japan while we are doing much better than most other developing economies. We will have to wait for few decades to get to / surpass the levels of already highly industrialised economies.

Culture is the only thing that projects. Cucksgress never used it and you know how things went for 70 years.
While historically Bharat’s soft power had always been farreaching and profound. This can be gauged by the spread of the Ramayana, Buddhism as well as the worship of Dharmic deities all over Asia and other parts of the world so also the influence that Bharatiya martial arts had on other Asian martial arts Chinese kung fu, Japanese karate and Korean taekwondo. And this was also the time when we were largest contributors to manufacturing gdp etc.

As far as your investment remark feel free to elaborate on it on this thread.

Covfefe

Country flag
Na Saar,gaddani ke breaking yard par
CPEC ke naam jo Inka kaata hai, abhi tak inko samjha nahi. They're behaving like those little kids who first say they won't eat. After a few slaps, they'll start eating while wailing"main nahi khaunga". That's the condition of Pakistan. CPEC has almost killed their economy, destroyed their domestic industry (whatever was there), put a huge foreign loan and created diplomatic issues with their sugar daddy the US. Now even after knowing, all of these Porkis are like- "Cheepek mahaan". These are the same bunch of morons who were dreaming of share in "3 trillion dollar" mineral wealth of Afghanistan after US troop pullout.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles