Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
You cannot argue with a Dhimmi/Liberal just as you can't with a mullah. Yuri Bezmenov clearly classified these people into a category that won't understand until "military boots crush their balls".

True.

The dhimmi in the screenshot was explaining to Pakis how our text books don't cover Mughals enough and complains that it's too negative.
She(?) said she's from Maharashtra.

Probably referring to Maharashtra State board syllabus.

Some indian argued that the dhimmi didn't open an NCERT textbook and got downvoted.
She said he was invalidating her experience.

She(?) was pioneering new boundaries of hypocrisy.

temujin

Country flag
Though to be fair, what the Chinese master said makes sense. Pakistanis were cooperating with Japan long before bateaters came into the picture. Maruti started collaborating with Japan during the economic haydays of Pakistan when the West was backing their economy. They could have secured a deal to actually make the components of Japanese cars in Pakistan and picked it up from there.
Whilst it's true that the Japanese have long had a presence in Pak, what makes you think the Pakis would have been able to manufacture components independently even under a technology transfer? Some of the lack of civilian technical know-how could be blamed on the overemphasis on the military- industrial complex but I believe Pork's collective obsession with the aasmaani kitaab, rasool, lauda lasoon, all of which is inherently regressive and antiscience, is a major rate limiting factor in terms of the country's ability to create and innovate. You observe this across the Muslim world where piety is inversely correlated to scientific and technological advancement (dynamically so in Turkey's case)

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Whilst it's true that the Japanese have long had a presence in Pak, what makes you think the Pakis would have been able to manufacture components independently even under a technology transfer? Some of the lack of civilian technical know-how could be blamed on the overemphasis on the military- industrial complex but I believe Pork's collective obsession with the aasmaani kitaab, rasool, lauda lasoon, all of which is inherently regressive and antiscience, is a major rate limiting factor in terms of the country's ability to create and innovate. You observe this across the Muslim world where piety is inversely correlated to scientific and technological advancement (dynamically so in Turkey's case)
The Pakistan of 70s was very open-minded compared to the Pakistanis we see today. Pre-Zia Pakistan was more like Shah-era Iran. They could have built up a lot more than they did.

UnderFingy

Country flag
UAE is slowly liberalizing too.

Covfefe

Country flag
Under the same post.

Indian dhimmi explains how Indians' success is inspite of te government not because of it.

Paki reads the comment and notes the right point.
These dhimmis getting spat in their faces gives a different kind of sadistic pleasure. Chutiya was trying to make a Paki accept the Indian "hardwork" and "sacrifice" iNsPiTe oF oUr gOvErNmEnT.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
These dhimmis getting spat in their faces gives a different kind of sadistic pleasure. Chutiya was trying to make a Paki accept the Indian "hardwork" and "sacrifice" iNsPiTe oF oUr gOvErNmEnT.
I never understood why these Morons indulge them pigs on Reddit , I never did.
I made an account of mine , raided r Pakistan , lol.
Started a fire that why India should be a hiNdu rashtra among the pakis, oh their asses were roasted .
I was alone though, they banned me but it was fun I must say .

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I never understood why these Morons indulge them pigs on Reddit , I never did.
I made an account of mine , raided r Pakistan , lol.
Started a fire that why India should be a hiNdu rashtra among the pakis, oh their asses were roasted .
I was alone though, they banned me but it was fun I must say .

Many dhimmis, especially in the North and under influence of durbaari culture, have a secret desire of undoing the partition.

It's like akhand bharat but some degenerate dhimmi version.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Many dhimmis, especially in the North and under influence of durbaari culture, have a secret desire of undoing the partition.

It's like akhand bharat but some degenerate dhimmi version.
As someone who lived in the north for a good amount of time in the childhood, I'll highlight that the undoing partition mentality is prevalent only in 2 groups:

1) Punjabi crowd that is nostalgic about another era and of course the common language (they forget how they were cut to pieces and raped by their own fellow punjabi-speaking Muslims.

2) The UP/Delhi/Bihari Muslim crowd. These are descendants of the same crowd that voted for partitioning of India (according to numerous scholars like Rajiv Malhotra, Aravindan Neelakandan, Sitaram Goel, etc.) but then stayed back claiming "Mughaliya heritage". Even Kashmiri Muslims are averse to Pakistani to some extent despite the separatist mentality prevalent there.

And then there is a 3rd sub-variety of (1) above who are just woke JNU type morons from Delhi who are not essentially Punjabi but living in an alternate dimension watching Pakistani web shows, trying to learn urdu with a fake english accent, drooling over Pakistani women/men, religiously go to Haji Ali, Nizamuddin Dargah, Ajmer Sharif, old Delhi eateries weekly to prove their woke credentials.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Chutiya gulam porkystani you can never escape BHARATA whenever we talk of this subcontinent towards Iran to Myanmar, Cambodia etc.

BHARATIYAownedsubcontinent.jpg

Source - The Tezkereh Al Vakiat: Or, Private Memoirs of the Emperor Humayun.

Do note the gulam porkystani cuckverted ancestors claimed to be quraish and shiet but nobody bought that chooran.

assfuckedchutiyagulamporkystani.jpg

demolishedchooranofchutiyagulambhosdaofkuffarchina.jpg

Source -A Short Walk in the Hindu Kush by Eric Newby.

More on Rajputs of afghanistan.

DHARMAAloneTriumphs.jpg

The slave gulam porkystani of today is clearly cuckverted spawn of harem assrapes from arabfags.

The culturless inbred cuckverts have not contributed anything to society or world ever only chooran chooran and chooran subhuman filthy disgusting halfdyks always seething whining and jealous of others achievements otherwise claiming achievements of everybody else.

Aur kuch nahi dekhlo in chutiyon ka anal-yses because whenever chooran fails then inka chutiya journail se lekar politician se lekar economics wale ek hee linke bhaunkte hai ki Bharat badi market badi mandi.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As someone who lived in the north for a good amount of time in the childhood, I'll highlight that the undoing partition mentality is prevalent only in 2 groups:

1) Punjabi crowd that is nostalgic about another era and of course the common language (they forget how they were cut to pieces and raped by their own fellow punjabi-speaking Muslims.

2) The UP/Delhi/Bihari Muslim crowd. These are descendants of the same crowd that voted for partitioning of India (according to numerous scholars like Rajiv Malhotra, Aravindan Neelakandan, Sitaram Goel, etc.) but then stayed back claiming "Mughaliya heritage". Even Kashmiri Muslims are averse to Pakistani to some extent despite the separatist mentality prevalent there.

And then there is a 3rd sub-variety of (1) above who are just woke JNU type morons from Delhi who are not essentially Punjabi but living in an alternate dimension watching Pakistani web shows, trying to learn urdu with a fake english accent, drooling over Pakistani women/men, religiously go to Haji Ali, Nizamuddin Dargah, Ajmer Sharif, old Delhi eateries weekly to prove their woke credentials.
Pakistani dhimmis shifted their capital to a new city in punjab and named it islamabad which buttresses their dhimmi mentality and they are proud of it
I never saw a pakistani with hindu name they all have arabic , persian names they name themselves on the name of those very same people who enslaved them looted their wealth their woman killed their kids and family what a sick mentality
but i think this mentality exists in north india as well (though much less than pakistan because of majority hindu population)
This dhimmi mentality which originates from delhi and adjoining areas is also the reason why india is not prospering as much as taiwan , singapore , korea , japan , malaysia etc (Dhimmis were meant to serve their masters not to prosper)
To get rid of this dhimmi attitude of New Delhi india should move the capital to Pataliputra , Nalanda or Bodhgaya these cities are the real capitals of india

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Pakistani dhimmis shifted their capital to a new city in punjab and named it islamabad which buttresses their dhimmi mentality and they are proud of it
I never saw a pakistani with hindu name they all have arabic , persian names they name themselves on the name of those very same people who enslaved them looted their wealth their woman killed their kids and family what a sick mentality
but i think this mentality exists in north india as well (though much less than pakistan because of majority hindu population)
This dhimmi mentality which originates from delhi and adjoining areas is also the reason why india is not prospering as much as taiwan , singapore , korea , japan , malaysia etc (Dhimmis were meant to serve their masters not to prosper)
To get rid of this dhimmi attitude of New Delhi india should move the capital to Pataliputra , Nalanda or Bodhgaya these cities are the real capitals of india
Rename that Delhi to the Original roots INDRAPRASTHA. This simple fix will pave way for full comprehensive detoxification.

ssethii

Country flag
Muslims were far more advanced in science and technology when Europe and rest of the world was living in the dark until they captured back their lands and started translating books in to their native languages. So I am not sure how and where you get this idea that Muslims are regressive and antiscience. I wonder if it is just plain hatred or something else.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Muslims were far more advanced in science and technology when Europe and rest of the world was living in the dark until they captured back their lands and started translating books in to their native languages. So I am not sure how and where you get this idea that Muslims are regressive and antiscience. I wonder if it is just plain hatred or something else.
Islamic golden age ended centuries ago, let me tell you hindus had their time during till 6th century .
The last millennium was Europe's

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
muslim is not a race or civilization i think you are talking about pre islamic Arabia , Persia or Egypt

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
We are talking about present state of pakistan , we know Muslims are not anti science , well nobody is .
Example is turkey , Malaysia etc but not Pakistan , not you sir .
Your nation can't even make cars.
Anyways the Islamic golden age was due to persians , Hindus , Chinese all of them.
The Great library of Baghdad boasted scriptures from all of world , built by caliph al mansur

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles