Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

THESIS THORON

Country flag
so an update,

after this kid got notoriety on soshial media,
seems he got trooled a lot on his youthoob channel or something that he deleted his channel and all videos altogether lool,

i went to same fourchan /g/ board (technology board) and those people were LMAOing off over this, a comment made there suggests they just wanted to play around with him for a while but seems the kid couldn't bear ;online bullying;
some even commented he seemed to know basics of programming at least and could've become an actual tutorial chhap guy had he concentrated around making short 10-15 min videos instead of doing such viewmining-baitin like things with 8+ hr longer videos (?!), oh and obvious bots mining the hell out in comments with "OMG SUPER! <emojis>'...

anyway just in case someone here has sooo much free time and internet data and wants to go shits and giggles, some based datahoarder DLed entire channel of him before he shoahed it and uploaded it on mega

(note, total contents are more than 48 GB and still being uploaded, visit it after a day or two at least to get full contents)
as I saw mega

my reaction was like :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

temujin

Country flag
The way these Pakis flaunt their imaginations is outright hilarious, you’ll see every Paki online claiming to be working in the IT Sector even though their IT Sector is just $1 billion USD compared to Hundreds of billions of dollars of ours. You’ll see them claiming to be working with big MNCs yet are amongst the poorest ethnicities in the west :lol:.
View attachment 122333View attachment 122334

They are absolute jokers dreaming to be the richest on the Earth :pound:
We all know under whom Pakis work under :hungry:
View attachment 122335
I, on the other hand, find the PeeDF Porki claims entirely believable. There is no doubt Bakistaan has a very robust IT sector with access to a vast pool of untapped talent. My assessment is based on the fact that practically every Ronnie, Jamie and Richard who has contacted me in the last 2 years- either from the tax office to threaten me with summary imprisonment if I didn't pay a four figure fine, from my bank seeking my personal details and PIN to secure my account or my insurance company to inform me of a vehicle accident that I never had, have all spoken with a Pakistani accent.

AMCA

Country flag

Shredder

Country flag
When your population is only 58% literate View attachment 121703
Folks, I apologize for asking this as it may have been asked multiple times in the past. I always knew this susu to be a snake. But what is he playing at? Lack of respect / portfolio? He always plays both tunes. Why is he retained as an RS member under BJP?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles