Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Cheran

Country flag

Abdus Salem killed

Saajishein

These CEOs don't mean anything except sundar Pichai who I respect somewhat all of them satya Nadella have given up om Thier roots
See the old comments of satya on islam and Hinduism the brownie points he tries to make I was reading this guy's previous works on twitter and he is a massive hypocrite even worse than jayant Bhandari in my opinion

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The way these Pakis flaunt their imaginations is outright hilarious, you’ll see every Paki online claiming to be working in the IT Sector even though their IT Sector is just $1 billion USD compared to Hundreds of billions of dollars of ours. You’ll see them claiming to be working with big MNCs yet are amongst the poorest ethnicities in the west :lol:.
59CC1D0D-C7EC-4D41-8156-5FDC7851F00F.jpeg
FE6148F7-3F49-4735-B4A4-F9D523234F93.jpeg

They are absolute jokers dreaming to be the richest on the Earth :pound:
We all know under whom Pakis work under :hungry:
1638215504532.jpeg

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
That too only with 6 crore indians on Twitter .
The pigs are seething , because they don't want us to counter their filthy propaganda on Twitter .
This new ceo , if pro india will be a nightmare for the pigs .
Sorry to piss on your hopes, but he's a liberal. At least against American right wingers. His older tweets sound more like a typical Democrat Liberal. He is accountable to his directors and will do what they want. Dorsey had the freedom since he had helped take the platform to newer heights. But this guy is new blood. CTO or not, his actions remain to be seen.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
These CEOs don't mean anything except sundar Pichai who I respect somewhat all of them satya Nadella have given up om Thier roots
See the old comments of satya on islam and Hinduism the brownie points he tries to make I was reading this guy's previous works on twitter and he is a massive hypocrite even worse than jayant Bhandari in my opinion
Yes Sunder Pichai is a gem
But Most of the Indian-Americans are woke as fuck
I don't see any reason Indian Twitteratis are celebrating this CEO change is twitter

Cheran

Country flag
The way these Pakis flaunt their imaginations is outright hilarious, you’ll see every Paki online claiming to be working in the IT Sector even though their IT Sector is just $1 billion USD compared to Hundreds of billions of dollars of ours. You’ll see them claiming to be working with big MNCs yet are amongst the poorest ethnicities in the west :lol:.
View attachment 122333View attachment 122334

They are absolute jokers dreaming to be the richest on the Earth :pound:
We all know under whom Pakis work under :hungry:
View attachment 122335
1638246222090.png

"Hey peoples, i am a bigg toughhh gay in real life, hahaha lot of skinny imndian report to mee, hahahahuhu"

GumNam's 1 minute of fame, thank the Indians for that.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
View attachment 122356

"Hey peoples, i am a bigg toughhh gay in real life, hahaha lot of skinny imndian report to mee, hahahahuhu"

Why this halfdyk porkystani does not tell the exact name of that dykless corporashion which employed this inbred filth?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
View attachment 122356

Mean while Indians are being chosen for important positions in US,UK, EU and Gulf countries, based on their skill set and capabilities.

Covfefe

Country flag
Woh sab toh thik hai, lekin every porki has to go through a body cavity search at every airport across the world. Especially US.
It makes every sense. All the Talibanis and other terrorists use Pakistani passport only. How's the guard at a random American airport supposed to differentiate between a member of active Terrorist organization and any common civilian? As long as their country is infested with these terror groups, better to search all their holes than to risk a bomb blast somewhere in their country. Just cannot trust them

Vinash

Country flag
View attachment 122360

View attachment 122359

Pakistanis are not usually wrong about evil Hindoo Muudi spreading his control world over. Just came across this plan for 2024 by Amit Shah & JP Nadda. :laugh::laugh:
We have Joe Rogan on our side too!

FFYGM7vWUAYSGM-.jpeg

Jokes aside, everytime I see an Indian origin CEO in the US, it just hurts me that their talent isn't being utilized by India.

I used to naively think that reservation will be phased out slowly but recent events have made me pretty blackpilled atleast in that department. This brain drain seems like it's going to continue for decades.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
So i went to fourchan /g/ (technology) board to mine some meme material on kampyuting,

ended up founding this,
new scam in the market guys,
just pretend to be doing coding while using someone else's content for making what "Netflix from React" something huh
View attachment 122009
oh and needlessly to say this kid is a porkie,
but now westerners have got this bahaanaa to shit on every desi tutorial guy because of this scam
View attachment 122010
so an update,

after this kid got notoriety on soshial media,
seems he got trooled a lot on his youthoob channel or something that he deleted his channel and all videos altogether lool,

i went to same fourchan /g/ board (technology board) and those people were LMAOing off over this, a comment made there suggests they just wanted to play around with him for a while but seems the kid couldn't bear ;online bullying;
some even commented he seemed to know basics of programming at least and could've become an actual tutorial chhap guy had he concentrated around making short 10-15 min videos instead of doing such viewmining-baitin like things with 8+ hr longer videos (?!), oh and obvious bots mining the hell out in comments with "OMG SUPER! <emojis>'...

anyway just in case someone here has sooo much free time and internet data and wants to go shits and giggles, some based datahoarder DLed entire channel of him before he shoahed it and uploaded it on mega

(note, total contents are more than 48 GB and still being uploaded, visit it after a day or two at least to get full contents)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles