Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I really hope it does but I don't see it happening. The west needs these chutiyas to do their dirty work, and they also serve as a permanent nuisance that prevents us from becoming a true superpower. USA cannot digest us becoming one.

This is why these Porkies are not in the FATF black list yet even though TLP and even TTP are going to contest their next elections, and IMF will keep on disbursing bheek to them.
US is not punishing these chut*ya bec they have faced terror 2-3 times only and not a one in recent time, when they will suffer from this thing, then only they will do something.

UnderFingy

Country flag
Is BiLol, the name, an indication? Is there a reason why he praises them so much ๐Ÿค”
I'm not gay but I'm Pakistani and honestly I'm not even going to lie sometimes I have fantasies where a big dicked Afghan kidnaps me off the streets of Peshawar and keeps me locked under a staircase on a leash. He feeds me once every day and forces me to wear dresses and makeup and little chastity cages on my penis to humiliate me.
I imagine that he slowly degrades me further and further until I have no pride left and then he finally comes up behind me as I sleep on the dirty cracked marble floor and tears my little pink panties that he made me wear straight off of my bussy. I imagine that my weak, starved body feels a jolt of pain as he inserts his monster fucking cock deep into my anus. I moan in a mix of pain and pleasure as he slowly starts pushing and pulling his penis inside my ass.
I pretend I don't like it and want him to stop, but secretly I love being his little bussy Twink Paki slave. He enjoys himself for a while before my anus gets all warm, he is cumming inside me. He pulls out his huge cock and inserts it straight into my mouth, I gargle on it as he starts humping my mouth. My spit trying desperately to escape my mouth as It starts foaming. He again thrust and thrusts until he cums Inside my mouth, his cum tasting sweet like nectar.
I imagine him then at the end slowly dropping the act, calling me his little slave, and cuddling me until I fall asleep, and I imagine myself waking up with a butt plug in my ass, my anus us only for him to use.
Can anyone else relate to this?
Replace Paki with Kanglu and Afghan with Paki and you have bilal's life story.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
He disagrees!

All it takes is balls. Confisticate the property of every single rioter and you'll see their behavior change. If you leave them alone, they'll continue to do the same.

Everytime Jihadis riot, make sure you collect damages from them and jail them. They'll start to act civilized. The problem is, in a modern democracy the courts will come to their aid.
View attachment 122129
Not all cultures are equal and therefore democracy that works fine in some cultures, isn't a good option for all.

Some cultures don't deserve democracy. An authoritarian rule in some parts of the world will make things much more civilized.

spiritb2

Country flag
Pakistanis are all vermins, gandi naali ke keede hai sab ke sab madarchod
No wonder their arab god screws them in their arse every now and then.

"As per modalities, Pakistan had proposed transportation of wheat on Pakistani trucks to be operated by the United Nations. The Pakistani trucks under the banner of UN would load wheat at the Wagah crossing and then take it to Afghanistan.

The shipment charges would be paid by the Indian government."

What happened to the chabahar port in Iran that we operated. We already did send aid before via chabahar to afghanistan.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/inter...istan-arrives-at-chabahar/article31590818.ece

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
He disagrees!

All it takes is balls. Confisticate the property of every single rioter and you'll see their behavior change. If you leave them alone, they'll continue to do the same.

Everytime Jihadis riot, make sure you collect damages from them and jail them. They'll start to act civilized. The problem is, in a modern democracy the courts will come to their aid.
View attachment 122129
When it comes to love for Allah, a Muslim sacrifices all materialistic and rational needs. If you arrest 10, they will regroup, they will wait, they will do Taqiyya, they will hit you back. Look at from how much land Hindus had 1000 years back and now where we are. Has Islamists stopped attacking us? Bangagandus- we saved their asses but they hate us the most. Islamist is the top dog.

Vinash

Country flag
When it comes to love for Allah, a Muslim sacrifices all materialistic and rational needs. If you arrest 10, they will regroup, they will wait, they will do Taqiyya, they will hit you back. Look at from how much land Hindus had 1000 years back and now where we are. Has Islamists stopped attacking us? Bangagandus- we saved their asses but they hate us the most. Islamist is the top dog.
And why would you fall for their Taqiyya? Hindus are losing land because Hindus have forgotten what their own scriptures say.

How many present day Hindus follow what Krishna says in the Gita?

As long as Hindus follow Gandhi's version of Hinduism and not Gita's version, Hindus will continue to lose. Why do you think Pakis love Gandhi so much?

You are making these 5'2 malnourished Pigs look like some warriors. They are cockroaches.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles