Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
i shouldnt have a posted the pictures but pakistan is world leader in consanguionous marriages
i have personally experienced that most of the pakistanis who are born out of inbreeding dont have the ability to skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and/or evaluate information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
Pakistanis in general lack the abstract thinking their thinking is very primitive

Where did you meet pakistanis in person?

tommy

i shouldnt have a posted the pictures but pakistan is world leader in consanguionous marriages
i have personally experienced that most of the pakistanis who are born out of inbreeding dont have the ability to skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and/or evaluate information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
Pakistanis in general lack the abstract thinking their thinking is very primitive
Should have left out atleast a few abilities. :rofl:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Should have left out atleast a few abilities. :rofl:
Behaviour of an average pakistani and behaviour of pakistani state should be examined in the light of inbreeding depression
i have also criticised india for tradition of restricting marriages outside the caste creed and ethnicity which significantly reduced mixing of genes and hence hybrid vigour so i am not being biased here i am criticising pakistan on facts

tommy

Behaviour of an average pakistani and behaviour of pakistani state should be examined in the light of inbreeding depression
i have also criticised india for tradition of restricting marriages outside the caste creed and ethnicity which significantly reduced mixing of genes and hence hybrid vigour so i am not being biased here i am criticising pakistan on facts
Inbreeding is there in Andhra too. Right now some 26% in 2014-15. The problem in Andhra is castes are split into smaller sub castes again which donot intermarry.

THESIS THORON

Country flag

Ladies and Gentlemen presenting the world's first 100th generation ballistic missile with in flight refueling system. A Direct technology transfer from Ola himself to cousin breeders state of Porkistan....😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
they have also mentioned that it is stealth, which is a big joke, the whole missile is cylindrical, it will reflect radar waves like its no ones business.

and after 7-8 machs i dont think any RAM will be left even if it is treated with it.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Inbreeding is there in Andhra too. Right now some 26% in 2014-15. The problem in Andhra is castes are split into smaller sub castes again which donot intermarry.
Marriages between brothers and sisters is becoming popular in Pakistan now they’re marrying sisters not even cousins

Abdus Salem killed

Global Defence

New threads

Articles