Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Moderation notes: I have deleted few posts (to put it mildly) on genetics and related aliment prevalent due to cousin marriage.

The line was crossed when some pictures of Children were posted.

There is a saying in Punjabi which says that ‘Even too much laughing can diminish good fate from one’s face’. ‘Jiyada hasan naal mooh de bhaag fit jandey ne’,

One must not lose his or her control in any emotion.

This particular debate on genetics has a actually become quite repetitive. Ask yourself why such compulsiveness is shown? I hope it is not organic.

Moroboshi

Biological Father of zaid hamid is an iranian and mother is a Pakistani and he was born out of niqah a mutah for those who don’t know about niqah e mutah read this 👇
Nikah mut'ah
nikāḥ al-mutʿah, literally "pleasure marriage"; temporary marriage is a private and verbal temporary marriage contract that is practiced in Twelver Shia Islam in which the duration of the marriage and the mahr must be specified and agreed upon in advance. It is a private contract made in a verbal or written format. A declaration of the intent to marry and an acceptance of the terms are required as in other forms of marriage in Islam.
Ahh yes. The prostitution with extra steps facility provided by Allah (PUBG). Truly the most blessed of religions and people.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Moderation notes: I have deleted few posts (to put it mildly) on genetics and related aliment prevalent due to cousin marriage.

The line was crossed when some pictures of Children were posted.

There is a saying in Punjabi which says that ‘Even too much laughing can diminish good fate from one’s face’. ‘Jiyada hasan naal mooh de bhaag fit jandey ne’,

One must not lose his or her control in any emotion.

This particular debate on genetics has a actually become quite repetitive. Ask yourself why such compulsiveness is shown? I hope it is not organic.
i shouldnt have a posted the pictures but pakistan is world leader in consanguionous marriages
i have personally experienced that most of the pakistanis who are born out of inbreeding dont have the ability to skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and/or evaluate information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
Pakistanis in general lack the abstract thinking their thinking is very primitive

saneel2014

Country flag
i shouldnt have a posted the pictures but pakistan is world leader in consanguionous marriages
i have personally experienced that most of the pakistanis who are born out of inbreeding dont have the ability to skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and/or evaluate information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
Pakistanis in general lack the abstract thinking their thinking is very primitive
They still believe black fighter jets of allah will save them

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They still believe black fighter jets of allah will save them
the loss of cognitive abilities in pakistani population cant be only because of islamic education or dictatorship alone
Islamic dictatorship did have an imapct but i think its the genetics which has caused this sharp decline in the intellectual abilities of a common pakistani
pakistan is a textbook example of what inbreeding can do to a community or nation

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles