Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
kaunsa maal phoonkte he ye log? just see the confidence at a time when TLP is burning lahore, islamabad; Good taliban banging in waziristan and BLA in baloch.
gajab he yaar!
Afganistan material , we are still doing it to 5hem

When ever I see post like , this i just feel like ... Leave it
To anybody who posts there are other idiotic things about paikhanaistan , then posting the mental vomit of some random inbred from the pigsty of a that forum

Don't post that forums senile talks to this forum.
If one enjoys reading their deranged views , enjoy it there but don't post it here .

Harry101

Country flag
Labbaik Labbaik.
Kuffr has to work, we are loved by the Rasool when we capture delhi all infrastructure and tech becomes ours. Checkmate banya. Miyaan bhai ki daring🤣
That's what they actually think. Reason they think their future will be financially secure cause they'll take over India, kill all kuffar and inherit all their wealth and infrastructure.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I think they are mostly based out of porkland. + maybe some good quality stuff.
I was on that forum for a long time and can confidently say that the way they respond is typical that of Pakistanis living in the UK, Sweden, Norway, or some typical EU country that would have taken their father or uncle in as 'refugees' and raised a generation completely on benefits. These guys hold dual passports and think that Pakistan is some big-ass superpower waiting to explode onto the world stage.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

This thing is so funny , I will use it somewhere else
Is this jackass aware that 70% of the Thunder Blunder fleet is grounded due to cracks in the fuselage due to poor metallurgy employed by the Chinese for its construction?

The author is some idiot named Rashid Butt! Well, a butt will always remain a butt where his brain cells subsist.

UnderFingy

Country flag
Is this jackass aware that 70% of the Thunder Blunder fleet is grounded due to cracks in the fuselage due to poor metallurgy employed by the Chinese for its construction?

The author is some idiot named Rashid Butt! Well, a butt will always remain a butt where his brain cells subsist.
The author of the article posted it on PDF. You can read that thread to judge his intelligence.

Another Batch of 90000 porks coming

View attachment 116432
Arey, ye toh cringe X100 ho gaya. Koi Amir Siddiqui ko bulao.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
The Pakistanis must remember that any more conflict will be far far more bloodier than one may imagine .
View attachment 116433
Pakistan does not worry about bloodshed unless it is the blood of Pukjabi Sunnis. They themselves have flown the blood of 3 million Bangladeshis and raped half a million Bangladeshi women to change the race of Bangladeshis to whom they consider inferior, short , black Muslim who are racially inferior to Pakistani Muslims.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles