Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Waanar

Country flag
Question- How does a 'bahincho*a ka jana'(English- offspring of a Paki) sound like?

Ans-

BC, not only they manage to speak stupid, they also sound stupid.
01:05

Dude says a nuclear sub was on an espionage/weapons supply mission to Baloch rebels.

Now, I'm not knowledgeable at ALL about the Navy which is why I never poke my nose in those threads but I'm pretty sure a nuclear submarine is not gonna be used as a mule for weapons or even ELINT.🥴
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Covfefe

Country flag
01:05

Dude says a nuclear sub was on an espionage/weapons supply mission to Baloch rebels.

Now, I'm not knowledgeable at ALL about the Navy which is why I never poke my nose in those threads but I'm pretty sure a nuclear submarine is not gonna be used as a mule for weapons or even ELINT.🥴
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, we also send along a cleaner in the truck carrying Agni missiles. The job of the guy, other than to clean the vehicle, is to pass on the desi katta to bhikaris across the border. That's how they think

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I think most countries would try to keep the Pakistani govt. afloat so that the M bombs doesn't fall into the hands of radicals within the country. If the radicals take over Pakistan, we have an immediate threat at the border. So, Pakistan remaining unstable but not completely failing is better for India imo.
Radicals (All Pakistanis); precisely militant groups can't operate nukes. The pathetic argument is a subtle one ongoing to keep Pakistan afloat and use it as a counter-balance to India.

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Radicals (All Pakistanis); precisely militant groups can't operate nukes. The pathetic argument is a subtle one ongoing to keep Pakistan afloat and use it as a counter-balance to India.
Exactly employment of nuclear weapons require a certain level of sophistication.

Same way all the fear mongering of all the American weapons worth billions that are left in Afghanistan and Taliban seizing so many choppers and planes and them having a air force overnight.

What happened exactly? Nothing , except a operational chopper or two nothing got operationalized and that's courtesy of mostly ANA pilots who defected to Taliban , those ragheads jihadi don't know how to fly chopper.

Also what are your thoughts on this packie narrative of international community asking them to roll back their nuclear programme in return of loan waivers I keep hearing this from every packie , but curiously west has never even floated that idea same way all that bullshit about them asking for a base in punjabistan , it's more like a feeler being floated by the packie establishment.

They are like hey we will be willing to roll it back if you just forget about 100 billion dollars of loans and do a hard reset on their economy as one last measure , they know full well India isn't going to attack them unilaterally being the pacifist pussy we are and they can keep doing their jehadi shenanigans meanwhile , and knowing how equal opportunist and cunning back stabbing bastards they are , they will revive the nuclear programme back or keep some warheads still hidden away.

I'm pretty sure that's their end game with the nuclear programme, they certainly don't have the balls to use them.

Covfefe

Country flag
Denuclearisation coupled with balkanization is the only logical conclusion to this Pakistan problem.
How to achieve that, is a question no one has answers to

Srinivas_K

Country flag
One cannot separate Islamic radicals/terrorist and Pakistani army. LeT is Pakistani army with civil dress.

Terrorists have the nukes all the time in Pakistan.

UnderFingy

Country flag
My concern was about those radicals sharing nuclear tech with other Islamic nations. Not them operating it.
Abdul Qadeer Khan who recently died, who was the 'father of Pakistan's nuclear bomb', had a role in North Korea getting nukes.

Covfefe

Country flag
My concern was about those radicals sharing nuclear tech with other Islamic nations. Not them operating it.
Abdul Qadeer Khan who recently died, who was the 'father of Pakistan's nuclear bomb', had a role in North Korea getting nukes.
I guess @Okabe Rintarou or someone else had made a detailed post on this. It was never this chor qadir khan's stolen designs that went into Paki nuclear program. It were the Chinks for both Pakis and Northern Kimchis

UnderFingy

Country flag
I guess @Okabe Rintarou or someone else had made a detailed post on this. It was never this chor qadir khan's stolen designs that went into Paki nuclear program. It were the Chinks for both Pakis and Northern Kimchis
I will search for that post. I'd like to read it.

Also, Uncle Sam played a major role in Pakistan's nuclear program as well.

Covfefe

Country flag
I will search for that post. I'd like to read it.

Also, Uncle Sam played a major role in Pakistan's nuclear program as well.
Uncle Sam looked the other way because they were blind in their hatred for Communists, so much so that they never evaluated the side effects of a nuclear armed Islamic dictatorship riddled with the Jihad factories paid for by the American Taxpayers.

chetan_chpd

Desi Homelander
Country flag
have you ever seen a career prostitute being homeless and begging on streets with ragged torn clothing? NO na!
similar way Pakistan will always find a customer to keep its nose above water...

countries with worse economies than pak are still intact and continue on...ask afghanistan, north Korea, Venezuela, African poor countries etc.

those who think just economic crisis will teach pakis a lesson and and they will abandon jihad business are living in dreams only

only way to finish pakistan is by nuking it to la la land

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles