Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

UnderFingy

Country flag
I remember seeing this quite long back on PeeDF. Apparently the soldiers were US Marines. BUt, looks fake AF IMO.
There was a post on r/combatfootage today saying this was TTP ambush on Pakistani army. US went up against TTP?

Abdus Salem killed

Imraand Khan is a pro beggar.

Covfefe

Country flag
Imraand Khan is a pro beggar.

Also a noteworthy point that how important it is that America keeps these towelheads neutered with its presence. Just imagine what these bungleheads would have done with so much of oil resources and radicalization (ME are fairly radical, not talking about the present generation living in the cities). Can you imagine radicals like Pakis, Somalis, Taliban having a free run with this money? If not for the American presence, ME would've become the GHQ Rawalpindi of Ummah-Chummistan. They are literally willing to dole out billions to keep the country with the M-Bomb afloat

UnderFingy

Country flag
Also a noteworthy point that how important it is that America keeps these towelheads neutered with its presence. Just imagine what these bungleheads would have done with so much of oil resources and radicalization (ME are fairly radical, not talking about the present generation living in the cities). Can you imagine radicals like Pakis, Somalis, Taliban having a free run with this money? If not for the American presence, ME would've become the GHQ Rawalpindi of Ummah-Chummistan. They are literally willing to dole out billions to keep the country with the M-Bomb afloat
I think most countries would try to keep the Pakistani govt. afloat so that the M bombs doesn't fall into the hands of radicals within the country. If the radicals take over Pakistan, we have an immediate threat at the border. So, Pakistan remaining unstable but not completely failing is better for India imo.

Covfefe

Country flag
I think most countries would try to keep the Pakistani govt. afloat so that the M bombs doesn't fall into the hands of radicals within the country. If the radicals take over Pakistan, we have an immediate threat at the border. So, Pakistan remaining unstable but not completely failing is better for India imo.
Agreed. I was just pointing to the fact that "Ummah-Chummah" does exist, despite the naysayers. Maybe not to the extent the gullible Pakis would want it to be, but the affinity cannot be denied. It is just suppressed due to a complex web of international politics and monetary and security interests, but it is important to know that it is there. They wouldn't have doled out such kind of money to any other country in the world, no matter the degree of economic hardship. They might not find the Subcon biradars to be equal to them, but even those lowlifes are above others in their eyes

Global Defence

New threads

Articles