Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Covfefe

Country flag
Saajish and Saajish

Pakis really think that making expensive powerplants and roads with a few plots empty for industries, is all that it takes for a country to be a manufacturing hub? When will these dumbarses start taking responsibility for themselves and stop blaming RAA ,NDS, CIA, Mossad, Mudi, RSS for their failures? Cheepec was a success for the Chinese and a blunder for Pakistan right from its inception- just like any other BRI program anywhere in the world.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Pakis are going nuts all over social media that an indian actor played the role of ali abdul ( a pakistani undocumented migrant and my favourite character of the series) PDF are saying how brown indians can play the part of an whiter than white pakis? Just pure halal :rofl:

IMG_20211024_154300.jpg

JBH22

Pakis are going nuts all over social media that an indian actor played the role of ali abdul ( a pakistani undocumented migrant and my favourite character of the series) PDF are saying how brown indians can play the part of an whiter than white pakis? Just pure halal :rofl:

View attachment 115978
So Pakistanis lurking on this thread, i took an article from DAWN (pakistani newspaper) so no Kuffr saazish.
The article is from October 2021 so fairly recent. So this is how the average mard e momin, ghazi looks :)
Btw bdsk why are you watching Squid games it is haraam, watch Ertugul landiya

61723c397222f.jpg

https://www.dawn.com/news/1653347/hundreds-rounded-up-as-tlp-announces-long-march-on-islamabad

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

View attachment 115978
[/QUOT
Converted turk

Covfefe

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles