Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Sasta Nasha

They are trying to prop up Imran Khan for internal politics. They are trying to get him to meet various world leaders.

But can only manage Saudi visit. Both China and USA gave them cold shoulder.

The venom Pakistani establishment spout, the same minister celebrated ISRO’s partial failure, another minister threatens there won’t be any bells ringing in Hindu Temples, Imran Khan himself speaks like a rabid terrorist.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

JBH22

Jihad against Kashmir ,under Indian establishment ,chapter is as good as complete.

Indian Govt. is taking steps at a place to integrate Kashmir.
Kudos to Pakistan tenacity.
Pakistan is the guy who is on verge bankruptcy, but still would buy booze and gamble any cents he gets.
This nation is obsessed and committed to the idea of conquering India. Mushrik has to be conquered.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Kudos to Pakistan tenacity.
Pakistan is the guy who is on verge bankruptcy, but still would buy booze and gamble any cents he gets.
This nation is obsessed and committed to the idea of conquering India. Mushrik has to be conquered.
In their own thinking they still got a prime piece of real estate from India and can use it against India.

These guys think of themselves as global jihadis and citizens of Ummah.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
So basically
1.pakistan survives - because of allah
2. Pak economy was good up to 70s - because it was a muslim ideology founded country
3 .Economy is now in shambles- because of bhutto and his secular liberal dogs.
4.pakistan still has polio- because of CIA.
5.only 58% pakis are literate- because secular liberal government doesn't count madrassa
education.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
And Reddit is supposedly elites ka Facebook :facepalm:
Common wale kitne chu honge

Sometimes I am scared of these Akhand Bharat guys, what will we do with these retards?? To educate and feed our own is a challenge, what is supposed to be done with these roaches?

I'm just hopeful that with time these akhand siyappa guys will growup and start treating pkistan with disgust.

But our libgandu dhimmi will continue with some tamasha.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

Sometimes I am scared of these Akhand Bharat guys, what will we do with these retards?? To educate and feed our own is a challenge, what is supposed to be done with these roaches?
Let them live miserably .everyone is talking about pakistan balkanising but I really want it not happen.balkanising is like mercy killing I want these pigs to suffer

saneel2014

Country flag

Usually the akhand bharat guys are right wing genocidal freaks, by akhand bharat, they mean, pakistani land without pakistanis...no one wants pakistanis

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles