Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Indian Submarine entered Pak waters & reached Karachi last night around 23:30 our Pak Navy wants to teach them a lesson but as per my advice Gen Bajwa refused to pay any overtime as it was non office hours. Gen Bajwa thanked me saving overtime payment & unnecessary wastage of fuel.

The Zaidu Leaks.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Is it good? yup on paper.but they will be "X" on any war and will be the first to be taken out

Abdus Salem killed

Is it good? yup on paper.but they will be "X" on any war and will be the first to be taken out
How can you open a new thread to discuss this abomination born by stealing dna from Americans and Russians while Chinese being the surrogate mother and the bitch boy being given to the porks

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
How can you open a new thread to discuss this abomination born by stealing dna from Americans and Russians while Chinese being the surrogate mother and the bitch boy being given to the porks
There isn't much info on it.hq9 p range is said by the pakis to be 250 km but more than 90% chances are about 100 to 150 .the 250 figure is the madrassa maths of those goat shaggers.I would take sone time for the info to come out of that system or it will break down after some time

Cheepek

Early Diwali celebration in Poliostan.
Won't be surprised if the number of Poliostani soldiers that just died in these 2 days is more than our men that died in last 2 weeks.
5 deaths confirmed by ISPR today. :wink:

Cheepek

Source? Ispr confirmation?
Tally updated to six

Global Defence

New threads

Articles