Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Covfefe

Country flag
Exactly what they wanted to make out of Kashmir- one more degenerated hateful piece of land ruled by barbarians where these animal abusers could thrive. These uncouth are disgraced to such an extent that humanity won't lose much when these guys are nuked

Cheepek

Imraand Khan looks desperate. He's given more interviews to firangis in last two weeks(?) than probably ever before. And all circling around Afghanistan. More interviews for Taliban than his own country Pakistan.
Nothing else explains why, except that he's under extreme pressure. Pressure from military establishment to provide $$ for Afghanistan, I guess. Cherry on top is that Pakistan's own economic condition is worsening.
Nothing will come out from his PR drive, no tangible outcomes... so idk what he wants, prolly just wanna show that he's doing "something". 🤲

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Everyone is HUNTING down Paki soldiers like Markhor. Just a day ago Baloch Freedom Fighters cooked 4 Paki soldiers and now more.

Paki Army = Mandir ka Ghanta! 🔔 🔔 🔔 Koi bhi inko baja jata hai! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TTP, BRA, BLA freedom fighters killing 2 Paki soldiers per day + Talibunny + Indian ARMY doing same :salute: and now IRAN. BAJWA is sleeeeeping! :sleep:

Now Pakis are starting trend of Iran attacking and butchering their Paki soldiers. One more Paki :pig: butchered by Iran.

RAWALPINDI (Dunya News) – One Pakistan Army soldier was martyred and another wounded in terrorists attack on Frontier Corps border post from Iranian territory. According to a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), terrorists targeted a Frontier Corps border post from Iranian territory with Small Arms fire in general area Chukab, Balochistan. Due to fire, Sepoy Maqbool Shah of Frontier Corps embraced martyrdom while another soldier was injured. The Iranian authorities concerned have been informed about the incident.

Irani soldiers telling Paki soldiers flatly "It happens in Jung" & Paki pussy soldiers "Hamse jung na karein"!!! :lol:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Everyone is HUNTING down Paki soldiers like Markhor. Just a day ago Baloch Freedom Fighters cooked 4 Paki soldiers and now more.

Paki Army = Mandir ka Ghanta! 🔔 🔔 🔔 Koi bhi inko baja jata hai! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TTP, BRA, BLA freedom fighters killing 2 Paki soldiers per day + Talibunny + Indian ARMY doing same :salute: and now IRAN. BAJWA is sleeeeeping! :sleep:

Now Pakis are starting trend of Iran attacking and butchering their Paki soldiers. One more Paki :pig: butchered by Iran.

RAWALPINDI (Dunya News) – One Pakistan Army soldier was martyred and another wounded in terrorists attack on Frontier Corps border post from Iranian territory. According to a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), terrorists targeted a Frontier Corps border post from Iranian territory with Small Arms fire in general area Chukab, Balochistan. Due to fire, Sepoy Maqbool Shah of Frontier Corps embraced martyrdom while another soldier was injured. The Iranian authorities concerned have been informed about the incident.

Irani soldiers telling Paki soldiers flatly "It happens in Jung" & Paki pussy soldiers "Hamse jung na karein"!!! :lol:

from where did you got the sleeping emoji ??

Vayuputra

Country flag
i am amused that they didnt hit bakri or gadha :lol::lol:
Wild boars were really menance even at hakimpet airforce station, they have to seek professional hunters help to kill wild boars roaming around the station , total 60
Plus wild boars were killed to keep population in check, till 2000, this airforce was encircled by forest, wild animals venturing into airforce were common

Abdus Salem killed

Wild boars were really menance even at hakimpet airforce station, they have to seek professional hunters help to kill wild boars roaming around the station , total 60
Plus wild boars were killed to keep population in check, till 2000, this airforce was encircled by forest, wild animals venturing into airforce were common
I have had boar meat 2 Times it's good why don't they just capture and give them to the poor problem solved

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
IMO THAT IS HIGHLY EXAGGERATED CLAIM
In the entire second world war 87,000 indian troops died.and they fought from everywhere from italy most famous being montecassino to africa to burma to singapore in 5 years that's the largest no we have lost in modern times

Vayuputra

Country flag
I have had boar meat 2 Times it's good why don't they just capture and give them to the poor problem solved
Crunchy, tasty , I too had wild boar meat on two occasions 2kgs at one sitting, , really liked it, but left eating it when I learnt that 99% of pig dna matches with humans , I feel eating pork is cannabalism,

Global Defence

Articles