FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@FalconSlayers the porks are frustrated posting Articles from 2012

View attachment 112078View attachment 112079
I mentioned such stupidity below 👇🏻
Be scared Eñdians!!!
View attachment 105700View attachment 105701

Wo din door nahi jub Èndia Pakistan se Loans mangega Youthio, Tabdeeli aa rahi hai!
The shear confidence is so amusing, @ezsasa @Indx TechStyle what do you think about it, like for example I give you some points:

• Pakistanis spam everywhere that Indians don’t have toilet and sanitation when their own PMIK said only 42% of Pakis have sanitation and toilet facilities and India has done far better than Pakistan in a press conference.
  • Will call India rape capital and most unsafe in world, when 5 times more women get raped per 1000 than India in Pakistan.
  • Pakistanis call India some poor nation (ofcourse there is poverty here), with such a confidence that they are just the richest on Earth.
  • Never able to produce even vitamins in Pakistan let alone vaccine, Pakistanis will call highly effective Indian vaccines as ineffective and all, but will call chinese vaccines as world’s best and Indians can’t match China.
  • Believe that Pakistanis have the most handsome boys and the most beautiful girls and Indians are ugly, no match for Paki looks when these Pakis have 0 beauty pageants and situation is so bad for them that they created their own miss pakistan world where plastic faces are given medals.
  • Will believe that they are superior race and Indians are inferior (lol), and ink they are Arabs and Turks.
  • Follow the same divisive sectarianism, Muslims in Pakistan re divided into first, Shia-Sunni, then Deobandi/Bareilvi, then the Hindu castes like Rajput, Chaudhary etc, then into Ashraf, Ajlaf and Azral then their ethnicities (Sindhi, Muhajir, Pashtoon, Punjabi, Banuch etc), but will BS about Hindu caste system in India all day.
  • Believe that they are equal to India in every capability because our streets look similar but the GDP per capita of India is 1.5 times Pakistan.
  • Will celebrate someone else’s achievements over India, like “Humne kiya ya nahi, lekin China ne toh India ko peechhe chhod diya, Yeh country India se zyada medal olympics me le aaya. jab china se companies nikli toh saari vietnam, indonesia gayi, India koi na aaya. China ne mars par rover pahuncha diya, tum indians toh chand par bhi land nahi kar sake”, and various such relateable statements.
Your thoughts, on this “muh paki genes superior”? Is it some mental disease or small man syndrome?
Now add this stupidity as well, these Pakis are not bothered whether USA is working on FTA with Pakiswamp or not but they are more than happy seeing that USA is not doing FTA with India (Democrat’s policy doesn’t allow).
View attachment 105712
@Abdus Salem killed
These pakis remain so confident, don’t care id USA wants to invest in Fuckistan or not, but more than happy if an American company leaces India, don’t bother whats the status of paki semiconductor industry but more than excited to share vids on why India failed at chips.

Madarsachhaaps know that AUKUS is a triad for building SSNs for Australia and it’s not an alliance, but then Madarsachhaaps remain madarsachhaaps. Have no technological capabilities but more than happy on India’s failures, that’s why pakis were laughing on Chandrayaan 2.0 rover crash despite their SUPARCO SUPORKO being unable to manufacture even satelites.
1632720965233.png

Pre Industrial swamp Pakistan does not even qualify for being in 1st industrial revolution while India is transitioning to 4th.
1632721096938.png

Do not care whether investments are coming to pakistan or not, but will be over excited for a small Ford factory removal from India.
1632721162081.png

Quoting a 2012 article in 2021 to vent out desperation and frustration as no one invests in Pakiland.
1632721224486.png

Meanwhile Porkistanis are least bothered by this 👇🏻
1632721371590.png

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Covfefe

Country flag
Yes, a missile this big has a range of just 145km.
View attachment 112063
Its volume is approximately 30% more than Astra which is stated to have a range of ~110 km. Although it is not a like-to-like comparison, as the volume increase also takes into account dual-motor assembly, this range looks fairly plausible. Porkis should have understood the limitations of dual-motor technology before making those 400 km+ and Meteor killer claims. If this technology could give such ranges, countries including China must be stupid investing in SFDRs.

saneel2014

Country flag

@Abdus Salem killed
These pakis remain so confident, don’t care id USA wants to invest in Fuckistan or not, but more than happy if an American company leaces India, don’t bother whats the status of paki semiconductor industry but more than excited to share vids on why India failed at chips.

Madarsachhaaps know that AUKUS is a triad for building SSNs for Australia and it’s not an alliance, but then Madarsachhaaps remain madarsachhaaps. Have no technological capabilities but more than happy on India’s failures, that’s why pakis were laughing on Chandrayaan 2.0 rover crash despite their SUPARCO SUPORKO being unable to manufacture even satelites.
View attachment 112080

Pre Industrial swamp Pakistan does not even qualify for being in 1st industrial revolution while India is transitioning to 4th.
View attachment 112081

Do not care whether investments are coming to pakistan or not, but will be over excited for a small Ford factory removal from India.
View attachment 112082

Quoting a 2012 article in 2021 to vent out desperation and frustration as no one invests in Pakiland.
View attachment 112083

View attachment 112084

The more they focus on us, the less time they spend cleaning their shithole...let them do it

Abdus Salem killed

@Abdus Salem killed

View attachment 112080

View attachment 112081

View attachment 112082

View attachment 112083

View attachment 112084

This is because no one posts bad news from porkistan on dfi every fking news is of india and criticism of our policies
Don't get me wrong I critize the government too much as well but no one here ever spams or reports the porks for making fake news and content no one gathers all bad porki articles and pastes it on the paki economy thread

I had told people to report the LinkedIn post on mr Scott Morrisons profile but no one does that one 3 or 4 people even care you me and 3 more

Covfefe

Country flag

@Abdus Salem killed

View attachment 112080

View attachment 112081

View attachment 112082

View attachment 112083

View attachment 112084

The incoming FDI, whatever peanuts it is, is the same debt financing from the Cheeni companies which have successfully screwed these guys. The equity ownerships in their strategic assets-airports, motorways, are from the Chinese front companies sitting in Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia. What RAW-CIA-NDS-Mossad couldn't do, Cheeni debt has done in such a short span.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I mentioned such stupidity above 👆🏻

View attachment 112080

View attachment 112081

View attachment 112082

View attachment 112083
let them be in their ruhani dream.

they will get shock in coming time like they got when iphone started manufacturing in india.

condition-- if goi do work in right direction

ford left india bec they didnt introduce a new design ecosport for fucking 8yrs, same shitold design
with some headlamp, foglamp, grill change.

ford ecosport from 2012

ford ecosport 2020

and with dumbass price premium.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

@Abdus Salem killed

View attachment 112080

View attachment 112081

View attachment 112082

View attachment 112083

View attachment 112084

Pigs being pigs again, what do you expect ?
They will oink at India every now and then.
But will be treated like hogs when a war breaks out.

UnderFingy

Country flag

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
I'm not gay but I'm pakistani and honestly I'm not even going to lie sometimes I have fantasies where a big dicked Afghan kidnaps me off the streets of Peshawar and keeps me locked under a staircase on a leash. He feeds me once every day and forces me to wear dresses and makeup and little chastity cages on my penis to humiliate me.

I imagine that he slowly degrades me further and further until I have no pride left and then he finally comes up behind me as I sleep on the dirty cracked marble floor and tears my little pink panties that he made me wear straight off of my bussy. I imagine that my weak, starved body feels a jolt of pain as he inserts his monster fucking cock deep into my anus. I moan in a mix of pain and pleasure as he slowly starts pushing and pulling his penis inside my ass.

I pretend I don't like it and want him to stop, but secretly I love being his little bussy Twink paki slave. He enjoys himself for a while before my anus gets all warm, he is cumming inside me. He pulls out his huge cock and inserts it straight into my mouth, I gargle on it as he starts humping my mouth. My spit trying desperately to escape my mouth as It starts foaming. He again thrust and thrusts until he cums Inside my mouth, his cum tasting sweet like nectar.

I imagine him then at the end slowly dropping the act, calling me his little slave, and cuddling me until I fall asleep, and I imagine myself waking up with a butt plug in my ass, my anus us only for him to use.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I'm not gay but I'm pakistani and honestly I'm not even going to lie sometimes I have fantasies where a big dicked Afghan kidnaps me off the streets of Peshawar and keeps me locked under a staircase on a leash. He feeds me once every day and forces me to wear dresses and makeup and little chastity cages on my penis to humiliate me.

I imagine that he slowly degrades me further and further until I have no pride left and then he finally comes up behind me as I sleep on the dirty cracked marble floor and tears my little pink panties that he made me wear straight off of my bussy. I imagine that my weak, starved body feels a jolt of pain as he inserts his monster fucking cock deep into my anus. I moan in a mix of pain and pleasure as he slowly starts pushing and pulling his penis inside my ass.

I pretend I don't like it and want him to stop, but secretly I love being his little bussy Twink paki slave. He enjoys himself for a while before my anus gets all warm, he is cumming inside me. He pulls out his huge cock and inserts it straight into my mouth, I gargle on it as he starts humping my mouth. My spit trying desperately to escape my mouth as It starts foaming. He again thrust and thrusts until he cums Inside my mouth, his cum tasting sweet like nectar.

I imagine him then at the end slowly dropping the act, calling me his little slave, and cuddling me until I fall asleep, and I imagine myself waking up with a butt plug in my ass, my anus us only for him to use.

Complete gay bdsm phantasy

THESIS THORON

Country flag

IS IT YOU JOE ??

I SUSPECTED YOU WERE BITCH

MIC DROPS.......

:troll::troll:

HitmanBlood

Country flag

images.jpeg

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

His opening sentence, Visual reenactment
👇

Screenshot_20210927-130216~2.png

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Some noishe comments from cultured gentlemen
Screenshot_20210927-130617~2.png
Screenshot_20210927-130841~2.png
Screenshot_20210927-130521~2.png

Last but not the least
Humans are so alike thinking
Screenshot_20210927-130515~2.png

Waanar

Country flag

images - 2021-09-27T132307.016.jpeg

UnderFingy

Country flag

Why is it so detailed?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles