Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

UnderFingy

Country flag
this guy has 325k subs (Pakistani Reacts)

this one has 170k subs (Reaction time and pnmm)

he is reacting to our major sahab and has typical paki delusional and denial mindset.

mujhe samajh nahi aata ki bc chal kya raha hai maja kya aati hai reaction vid dekhne me :yawn::yawn:

aur yeh dekho indian launda reacting on powa of paki army :pound::pound::pound::pound:

Oh bhai, Ye kya dekhli. I thought they were only reacting to bollywood songs and stuff.

Vinash

Country flag
this guy has 325k subs (Pakistani Reacts)

this one has 170k subs (Reaction time and pnmm)

he is reacting to our major sahab and has typical paki delusional and denial mindset.

mujhe samajh nahi aata ki bc chal kya raha hai maja kya aati hai reaction vid dekhne me :yawn::yawn:

aur yeh dekho indian launda reacting on powa of paki army :pound::pound::pound::pound:

We have plenty of 82 IQ nibbas in our own land of 1.3 billion.
While this is extremely cringe, it's still a tiny % of our population who does this weird stuff.
Majority agree with PKMKB!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
where can i get a video link of this? want to know what their talking points are.
=======
British Parliament held a debate on Kashmir today. Many pro-Pak MPs participated in the debate to promote the Pakistani agenda on Kashmir. MP Bob Blackman successfully laid out the truth regarding the Kashmir situation.

Deathstar

Country flag
where can i get a video link of this? want to know what their talking points are.
=======
British Parliament held a debate on Kashmir today. Many pro-Pak MPs participated in the debate to promote the Pakistani agenda on Kashmir. MP Bob Blackman successfully laid out the truth regarding the Kashmir situation.

Where the f are indian origin MPs? Busy being more white than whites? Rishi sunak, priti patel?

Cheepek

=======

Full transcript- https://hansard.parliament.uk/commo...CB6-4E7D-941B-6E0929F2DC6D/HumanRightsKashmir

Video: from 14:55 onwards

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Full transcript- https://hansard.parliament.uk/commo...CB6-4E7D-941B-6E0929F2DC6D/HumanRightsKashmir

Video: from 14:55 onwards

More than us, it's the british public that need to worry about these backbenchers. just like it has happened in indian history(vijaya nagara empire for example) and elsewhere, these fellows will play cruel games with their sovereign during critical times leading to "downfall" type scenarios.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles