Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Help in spreading this video reaction by porki forum will be amazing to read
them paki brains will find justification for this as well and still blame raaaaawwww ki saazish for this.
Nothing new in it because for these talibanfags loyalties to tribes is bigger than every other loyalty.

Last edited:

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
@asaffronladoftherisingsun @Maharaj samudragupt @Mikesingh @Nationalist Manasvi Papa @rock127

Since these inbreds consume a heck lot of churans mixed with mazhab. These type of incidents are bound to happen. They celebrate for Taliban. Yet, they won't enter Afghanistan willingly or apply Sharia in their own country. In the minds of Talibans these porkis are just another breed of kaffurs since they don't apply Sharia in their own country.

And coming to the porkis in Padosi forum. They are just a bunch of paid players mixed with Overseas Porkis. Their level of foolishness and retardness are compared to none. And trust me when I say this that their this level is going to increase day by day.. :truestory:

I mean has anyone from here checked twatter recently. I know it's a place of absolute filth but still go & check it out. The porkies are blatantly targeteing Brits and the Kiwis. By saying 'they are puppets' or 'Argentina is buying jets so the Brits are upset' and whatever other what not nonsense.. :smash:

Hadd hai yaar.. Cricket match he bandh hua hai woh bhi security ki wajah se
tumhari biwi nahi bhaagi hai driver k sath ghar se.. :crazy::lawl:

Har cheez mein majhab, India, brother hood, we are being oppressed and other same old things.. Inn logo ka dimaag ghuma fira k ek he cheez pe aa jata hai.. No wonder why they are called....Goat F*ckers !!! :hehe: :troll: (Kuch bhi ho jaye puri duniya jaye tel lene.. inka dimaag sirf ek he jaygay pe) 🤣

6fbb649ed1fa853d1f6db92267417b2f.jpg

@Jimih @Hariharan_kalarikkal @fire starter @apoorv465 @Knowitall @ajay7322 @Marliii @HitmanBlood @TimeDestroyer @Cheran

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
@asaffronladoftherisingsun @Maharaj samudragupt @Mikesingh @Nationalist Manasvi Papa @rock127

Since these inbreds consume a heck lot of churans mixed with mazhab. These type of incidents are bound to happen. They celebrate for Taliban. Yet, they won't enter Afghanistan willingly or apply Sharia in their own country. In the minds of Talibans these porkis are just another breed of kaffurs since they don't apply Sharia in their own country.

And coming to the porkis in Padosi forum. They are just a bunch of paid players mixed with Overseas Porkis. Their level of foolishness and retardness are compared to none. And trust me when I say this that their this level is going to increase day by day.. :truestory:

I mean has anyone from here checked twatter recently. I know it's a place of absolute filth but still go & check it out. The porkies are blatantly targeteing Brits and the Kiwis. By saying 'they are puppets' or 'Argentina is buying jets so the Brits are upset' and whatever other what not nonsense.. :smash:

Hadd hai yaar.. Cricket match he bandh hua hai woh bhi security ki wajah se
tumhari biwi nahi bhaagi hai driver k sath ghar se.. :crazy::lawl:

Har cheez mein majhab, India, brother hood, we are being oppressed and other same old things.. Inn logo ka dimaag ghuma fira k ek he cheez pe aa jata hai.. No wonder why they are called....Goat F*ckers !!! :hehe: :troll: (Kuch bhi ho jaye puri duniya jaye tel lene.. inka dimaag sirf ek he jaygay pe) 🤣

View attachment 111274

@Jimih @Hariharan_kalarikkal @fire starter @apoorv465 @Knowitall @ajay7322 @Marliii @HitmanBlood @TimeDestroyer @Cheran
Sirji what did you do. That goat is male. No 72 hoors for you I am afraid:sad:

aYJDXa74_700w_0.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles