Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Abdus Salem killed

Ya'll Nibbiars

Why the fk has the porki written 5rs fauji in the face of yogendra singh Yadav anyone know the reasoning of porkies ?

Also the fourth pic was reported by @Deadtrap
It's fking fake it's in the control of china since 1959 they expanded I was seeing if their is anything new going on. Thier put no it's still a ghost town

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Why the fk has the porki written 5rs fauji in the face of yogendra singh Yadav anyone know the reasoning of porkies ?

Also the fourth pic was reported by @Deadtrap
It's fking fake it's in the control of china since 1959 they expanded I was seeing if their is anything new going on. Thier put no it's still a ghost town
I dont want to reason about porkies sirji

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Ah these criminals, they should except more blasts in lawhore etc then.
They aren't expecting they are getting blasts everywhere from TTP.their soldiers gets blasted to pieces by TTP and their cricket team humiliated by a country whose population is less than karachi. Still these pigs cry "we defeated two supar poweer"

UnderFingy

Country flag
They aren't expecting they are getting blasts everywhere from TTP.their soldiers gets blasted to pieces by TTP and their cricket team humiliated by a country whose population is less than karachi. Still these pigs cry "we defeated two supar poweer"
I don't get that retarded argument.
Why do they think they defeated US?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I don't get that retarded argument.
Why do they think they defeated US?
Not US they have defeated USSR too.the ruskies massacred more than a million afghanis the US upto 3 lakh the fallout killed upto 70k pakis according to porks.but for them its a victory as they merely survived

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles