Country flag
Lmao tf are porkis sharing with those countries anyway :pound:

View attachment 110703
1631961210234.png

We defeated USSR
We defeated USA
We checkmated India
We kicked Indian out of CARs

But..we cant get a small nation to play cricket after they have arrived in our city, that too 30 minutes to match & after deploying 4000 officers

1631961154866.png

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
The thread
PAF officially discloses its Space Command
Well, the cat is out of the bag, I guess.

First, Sohail Aman sb made a casual mention of PAF taking over SUPARCO missions lead. And now this video with a banner staring us in the face. There are more details to this, but as told @JamD and @Bilal Khan (Quwa) - we’d expect more news from PAF on this front in the coming months and years.

Pakistan Air Force - Space Command

Blackpill:
is se bara to hamary sector f-11 main telenor office hai :lol:
I have seen photos of Indian scam cells with better facilities than this “space command”
The consolation:
It's just the beginning, baby steps at first, but later if funding isn't a issue we can expect great things.
Bro take it easy those draws are not loaded with any dollars yet which we are meant to receive it from the divine power's. All in good time, a tour of MBS or Qatari prince can change all the size of the office and desks. Have patience Pakistan works in a mysterious way.
Wet dreams, v vil b kingz!
Any chance of working on our own ASAT missile ??
**** ASAT, I want our own manned space program.
Getting wetter, v r kingz!
A better strategy is to work on blinding various kinds of satellites from the ground - if we don't do that already.

ASATs create junk and are internationally frowned upon. Ground based systems don't have any of that bad press but can render a satellite useless for surveillance. I did see in that video the "Space Command" is tracking all recon satellites that pass over Pakistan. I'm sure that's a task that has been done for ages to hide movement of stuff.
I'm totally fine with Pakistan creating some space junk of its own. Let the countries responsible for most of it drown as much as they want
Space junk causes problems for everyone, including future Pakistani missions. It's just an overall dick move.
There are some good proposed solutions for clearing that space junk, I wish Pakistani's come up with a more doable solution and initiate it on a world scale..
It’s a clear message to whom it may concern….

The entire Af-Pak is under watch from both the space and ground! Couple it with armed drones and soldiers on the ground! Now, it means the death of the proxy traitor terrorists no matter who their master is - be it India, Iran or Iblis himself….
And finally the conclusion..
Capability gap being plugged post-Feb 2019 events?
In which regard?
no capability gap, staying one step ahead, opening up new horizons for next gen warfare
My 2 paisas.. tracking enemy' passenger planes from flightradar24.com and calling it "space warfare" is the new horizon of warfare!!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Soldiers can't lay down an effective L shaped ambush on ragtag TTP but security's better than UK.

snorts

View attachment 110654
Using word ‘shame’ has a positive connotation in this part of the world. It means the person using is sympathetic and concerned about the person it is addressed at. Pakistani guy must have taken it literally.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The thread

Blackpill:

The consolation:

My 2 paisas.. tracking enemy' passenger planes from flightradar24.com and calling it "space warfare" is the new horizon of warfare!!
If flight radar 24 I'd concerned then we all are equal to their space command

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The thread

Blackpill:

The consolation:

Pakistan is not allah , only allah works in mysterious ways nobody else !!
Bloody mushriks these pakis are who equate themselves to Allah's might.
Alamgir will be so upset

apoorv465

Country flag
The thread

Blackpill:

The consolation:

That's the best thread.
Also found this
Feasibility studies of Multimission satellites and a Freaking Spaceport using....
Foreign Aid.
1631728034625 - 2021-09-18T180257.834.png.jpg

1631727742931 - 2021-09-18T180250.795.png.jpg

Not to mention feasibility studies of a Remote sensing and again a Freaking spy satellite.
1631727839850 - 2021-09-18T180301.853.png.jpg

1631727893758 - 2021-09-18T180304.376.png.jpg

Illusive

Country flag
The thread

Blackpill:

The consolation:

Well lets put it this way, the bakric#ods cant even figure out what time the moon would be visible to break their fast.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles