Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

TakAman

Country flag
Quite rich coming out from a Paki who’s country hosts the largest slum on Earth.

View attachment 101654
Mumbai has slums as it allows people from anywhere in the nation to enter Mumbai, unlike Shanghai.
On a serious note, list of tallest buildings in Shanghai v/s Mumbai:

Shows 95 buildings in Shanghai over 170 meters, v/s 79 in Mumbai.
8 under construction and 3 approved in Shanghai, vs 153 in Mumbai under construction and 21 approved.

Though Shanghai has 20% more skyscrapers than Mumbai, if you include under construction skyscrapers in Mumbai v/s Shanghai, it will be an insult for us to compare with Shanghai. Maybe British ruled/made Hong Kong is a better bet.

While comparing to Pakistan, well Mumbai's GDP is equal to Pakistan. So good they have started focusing on Mumbai and not whole of India.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Mumbai has slums as it allows people from anywhere in the nation to enter Mumbai, unlike Shanghai.
On a serious note, list of tallest buildings in Shanghai v/s Mumbai:

8 under construction and 3 approved in Shanghai, vs 153 in Mumbai under construction and 21 approved.

Though Shanghai has 20% more skyscrapers than Mumbai, if you include under construction skyscrapers in Mumbai v/s Shanghai, it will be an insult for us to compare with Shanghai. Maybe British ruled/made Hong Kong is a better bet.

While comparing to Pakistan, well Mumbai's GDP is equal to Pakistan. So good they have started focusing on Mumbai and not whole of India.
Eastern waterfront will also have a lot more skyscrapers, and there would be many more in future, but Shanghai has better aesthetics vis a vis Mumbai.

TakAman

Country flag
Eastern waterfront will also have a lot more skyscrapers, and there would be many more in future, but Shanghai has better aesthetics vis a vis Mumbai.
Some of it is due to strong law which prevents people from throwing garbage on streets and discipline which makes it a clean city.

Some of it is due to different media in both nations, one which shows rapes and murders. Another which shows development and infrastructure.

Having personally lived in Singapore and Noida for years, the difference between both is minute. Same with Mumbai vs Chinese cities. Not more than 4-5 years of development.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Porkis talking about Indian slums. Their entire country is a slum.

Do Porkis know Dharavi has more than 30% Muslim population. More than double the nation average. Infact most slums in India have high concentration of Muslims. Most poor places they make fun of like old Delhi, etc. are muslim dominated areas.
Typical of inbred porkystani suffers from perpetual gaandburn syndrome which also explains why half dyks make best lemming prone to spontaneous combustion and detonation. Cucks know they can't imagine to compare with Bharat's mighty economic prowess explains all the desperate behavior posting random slum pics out of butthurt egos.

Nevertheless it nowhere changes the fact that Bharat is massive info tech and enlarging manufacturing economy a newly industrialized nation that has out placed and outpaced other 'devolving countries' in macro economic sense. And a consequence of such mega industrialization overtime results in uplift of millions from poverty and overall economic growth. All of this is well acknowledged viz the global community.

Intel sets ups second largest design center in Bengaluru.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

BHARAT's SaaS space can create usd 1 trillion in value by 2030
BHARAT currently has around 1,000 SaaS startups, including 10 unicorns, that generate a combined usd 3 billion in annual revenue and employ nearly 40,000 people, research and analysis, showed.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Will meet usd1-trn export target by '25.

Last edited:

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag

Kumata

Country flag
Lmao now a converted punjabi subcon paki sullah will be telling me what’s happening in J&K and what’s not?
View attachment 101751
I more i read i read about these half-dicks, more i am getting convinced that end is near... I always wonder how they have survivied so far with such top level stupidity...

They know

> For Everything RAWjesh is responsible.
> Imran Khan is chad & alpha male.
> Kashmir

and when cornered, they will resort to "brother" .

Another big illusion they have is that they are torch bearer of chuslim empire and ummah cannot move unless approved by Pureland...

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I more i read i read about these half-dicks, more i am getting convinced that end is near... I always wonder how they have survivied so far with such top level stupidity...

They know

> For Everything RAWjesh is responsible.
> Imran Khan is chad & alpha male.
> Kashmir

and when cornered, they will resort to "brother" .

Another big illusion they have is that they are torch bearer of chuslim empire and ummah cannot move unless approved by Pureland...
@Vishalreddy3 @Indx TechStyle @hit&run @Marliii @Hariharan_kalarikkal @Lonewolf @RoaringTigerHiddenDragon @asaffronladoftherisingsun
DA479A10-25F0-48E9-B718-5E1BD7578B40.jpeg

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag

For more context.
China has more or less banned ultra tall skyscrapers.

FalconZero

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles