Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

jik60

Country flag
kabhi inn actors ko dekha nahi pehle
It not believable, but I think I have seen that actor somewhere, oh wait...... once he was a poster boy of ISPR produced drama series, like this below one. He literally captured Abhinandan by himself in this piece of crap :rofl: :crying::bplease:,

But don't you think we are giving too much undue attention to these Pigs when just yesterday Chinese docked their spacecraft into their own space station

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
It not believable, but I think I have seen that actor somewhere, oh wait...... once he was a poster boy of ISPR produced drama series, like this below one. He literally captured Abhinandan by himself in this piece of crap :rofl: :crying::bplease:,

But don't you think we are giving too much undue attention to these Pigs when just yesterday Chinese docked their spacecraft into their own space station
Abhinandan ko capture karna to thik hai par f 16 ke dusre pilot ko dundh paya ki nahi

Jimih

Country flag

Tarun11

Country flag

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
@iNorthernerOn9 introduce yourself on new member introduction thread nibba
kuch nahi batane ko

have some knowledge of equipment & have done good bit of reading

& know Pakistani psyche inside out (watched 3000+ hours of paki media in past decade)

more fascist than any RW, genocide enabler

have lost 9 Twitter accounts since December 2018 arguing with the 2.5 front

I believe in astrology only if it predicts end of pak

waiting for 30-06-2022

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag

OnePunchMan

Country flag
guys this is amazing the so called hero of muslims ummah ertugul ghazi was scammed by a pakie scamsters , these filthy porkies really personifies the saying biting the hand that feeds, they literally scame people who they worship and idolise what kind of degeneracy is this?
is this because of inbreeding? or pisslamic cult?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I wonder what is causing the Saudis to play see-saw our neighbors. It is almost as though they want something but at the same time, they want to ensure to maintain some form of neutrality between us and the Pakistanis. I am curious to know what is MBS' end game here.
Investment has been shifted to Karachi, which will affect Karachi’s natural climate. A lot of pollution etc.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles