Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

OnePunchMan

Country flag
They say Indians are divided, lol. Here on this forum @Hariharan_kalarikkal @Marliii are some of my best friends and are frm Kerala (Extreme southern India), I am from extreme north (Kashmir), but saarrr we are divided saar, sooparpaawar paxtan is united saarrr, we are scared sarrrr, save us paki saheb we are poor èndians saarrr.
View attachment 94850
poor filthy endiaan kafir , don't you know we are arabs , turks , persians , we are superior race with 10ft tall height we are the master race.
you endiaaans don't stand a chance against us our jaddeeed tareen tayyare will bomb india into oblivion , our pilots will lock and shoot down all your aircrafts even those that are on ground with out jadeed tareen technology all they have to do is recite kalma naraye takbeer ola hu ober and our one mizzile will multiply into 10 mizziles you filthy kafirs stand no chance.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
poor filthy endiaan kafir , don't you know we are arabs , turks , persians , we are superior race with 10ft tall height we are the master race.
you endiaaans don't stand a chance against us our jaddeeed tareen tayyare will bomb india into oblivion , our pilots will lock and shoot down all your aircrafts even those that are on ground with out jadeed tareen technology all they have to do is recite kalma naraye takbeer ola hu ober and our one mizzile will multiply into 10 mizziles you filthy kafirs stand no chance.
F6383396-2B41-41FF-8728-61614B7DB627.jpeg

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
have got something to say about the new paki tv series sponsored by ISPR... most abduls are fuming on it

I feel the larger purpose is to catch the imagination of "Chu****" youth in India... (& there are a lot of chu's... as u see the number of those falling in honey trap... nude pics for military info)

chu'z will get lost in fantasy of having a paki gal in life... & consume all that ISPR propaganda on surgical strikes & all their narrative on the Kashmir & other issues

perfect 5th gen war... I hope I have put my point

what do you people think?

Cheran

Country flag
have got something to say about the new paki tv series sponsored by ISPR... most abduls are fuming on it

I feel the larger purpose is to catch the imagination of "Chu****" youth in India... (& there are a lot of chu's... as u see the number of those falling in honey trap... nude pics for military info)

chu'z will get lost in fantasy of having a paki gal in life... & consume all that ISPR propaganda on surgical strikes & all their narrative on the Kashmir & other issues

perfect 5th gen war... I hope I have put my point

what do you people think?
The fuming "abduls" are being managed by the ISPR itself.

This will lead to a section in Pakistan that will condemn the said fuming "abduls". (stage managed)

Above will lead to Indian Jhollachaps to applaud the Paki ones who are condemning the fuming "abduls" & while they are at it will blame BJP/Hindutva for all unresolved problems in "South Asia"".

Thus again a Cross border India-Paki "peace brigade" whose only focus will be blaming all problems on India/Hindutva.

Ofc. even without this series, there will be a lot of Muh Ghazal or Muh Peshwar Biriyani types around

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles