Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Actually Chinese are well known for eating some liquid from donkey's skin as a part of traditional Chinese medicine.

Eating donkey-ass hide glue is believed in Chinese ancient medicine to increase blood circulation.

While eating shit, especially donkey's shit is believed in Chinese medicine to increase sex drive:

Maybe it will help china's "uninterested in having kids" population and help in 3-child policy.

Anyways, China is known for consuming most of the world's donkey population for it's 2000 year old backward traditional medicines:

So more donkeys in Pakistan (actual donkeys and people getting dumber) and Chinese increasing demand for donkeys is a big win for Imran Khan.
Does any of this have any Scientific basis???
Or proven by practice?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

katuakiller

Obviously... Chinese would be begging Technological Superpower Pakistan for Help in developing Stealth Chopper...!!! Every country is dying to take Pakistan’s help in R&D...!!!
What do you mean by Pakistan has 2nd worst literacy rate in Asia? Allahu Akbar...!!! We are technology superpower and far more advanced than Hindoo baniya...!!!

And the Thumbnail is equally funny, as far as I can read Urdu, it’s literally written “Cheen ne Pakistan ki madad se Z-20 stealth helicopter banaya?”.

View attachment 92718
If you remember the Abbotabad raid, one helicopter malfunctioned and refused to take off. Americans tried to burn it in order to prevent the sensitive stealth tech from getting into paki hands and ultimately, the chinese. Turns out, they failed.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If you remember the Abbotabad raid, one helicopter malfunctioned and refused to take off. Americans tried to burn it in order to prevent the sensitive stealth tech from getting into paki hands and ultimately, the chinese. Turns out, they failed.
Porkies are slaves of chinese, plus designing such would not have been difficult for them anyhow, we should also if possible create stealth shaped helicopters for SF based on ALH Dhruv.

shade

Country flag
I forgot the source but if I find it, I will post it here.
Right now I think we haven't planned any stealth version of Dhruv. IMRH would be a better candidate
> display name

AmitShaDammmn.jpeg

> every dara hua padosi mulqi reading this thread

CryingMominWojak.jpeg

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Porkies are slaves of chinese, plus designing such would not have been difficult for them anyhow, we should also if possible create stealth shaped helicopters for SF based on ALH Dhruv.
Dhruv is too underpowered I think
Have you seen the movie Zero dark thirty? In it the area 51 dude says they overhauled the engine still it is very less stable than the actual UH60 due to all the works gone into it

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles