Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Abdus Salem killed

Any American reading this report these extremists to your local authorities immediately contact Interpol track Thier up address these people sitting in America are calling the death of israeli find Thier homes and get them swatted deport them or they will come after you guys
IMG_20210516_161919.jpg
IMG_20210516_161935.jpg
IMG_20210516_162011.jpg

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Why porks obsession is with us , even after this Israel incident their are 40% of latest posting thread on india and out of those 40% most are on modi , in normal day it is some 70% and in case of conflict ,all latest thread would be indo pak only ,cheap half dyk can't even discuss their own mess but discuss us cause it give them 1$lam1c orgasm

shade

Country flag
Why porks obsession is with us , even after this Israel incident their are 40% of latest posting thread on india and out of those 40% most are on modi , in normal day it is some 70% and in case of conflict ,all latest thread would be indo pak only ,cheap half dyk can't even discuss their own mess but discuss us cause it give them 1$lam1c orgasm
It's daddy issues tbh.

Vinash

Country flag
Bastards tend to have immense obsession with fathers who don't accept them.

Waanar

Country flag
Can we import some porky girls , cough**news anchor **cough , if paki are selling off ,why don't we buy the commodity of their export , not in brothels but for our unmarried youth cough ** @Haldilal ** coughing
Do you have any idea how long I've been screaming like a madman here as an advocate for this investment?

Any at all?

My most liked post was how we should exercise our economic advantage to offset the demographic change. (Marry peaceful waahmyn from lower economic bracket to reduce their industrial level reproduction and gain it for yourself)
@Haldilal used to be @Haldiram back then.
I had high hopes from the userbase here, but alas.

Much like Modi competing for the Nobel Peace prize, the DFIans are competing for "Dahej Money Prize".
Meanwhile, I toil away.
I toil in my room, I toil in the bathroom, I would toil in the public but that'd get me jailed so I toil in my living room. My hands hurt but I don't stop.
I toil till I can't toil no more.

I'll say this again-
Mainstream marrying Peaceful gals to offset the demographic change.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Do you have any idea how long I've been screaming like a madman here as an advocate for this investment?

Any at all?

My most liked post was how we should exercise our economic advantage to offset the demographic change. (Marry peaceful waahmyn from lower economic bracket to reduce their industrial level reproduction and gain it for yourself)

Much like Modi competing for the Nobel Peace prize, the DFIans are competing for "Dahej Money Prize".
Meanwhile, I toil away.
I toil in my room, I toil in the bathroom, I would toil in the public but that'd get me jailed so I toil in my living room. My hands hurt but I don't stop.

I'll say this again-

But then how will you stop other way around and they will have 4 wives too

shade

Country flag

Any at all?

Meanwhile, I toil away.

I'll say this again-
Peaceful men of the gal( especially her first cousins ) will come to chop-chop you unless you can successfully go underground.
Because in al-Kitaab it is specifically mentioned a Muslim male can marry a kuffar woman, but not the other way around, the man leads in faith, thats why.
So they fear that their women will transform into a crypto-Hindu hoor like that Nusrat Jahan from Bengal

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Awwww... so much Ummah Chummah and chooslim "unity". This is when they want a "Joint Muslim Force" to destroy tiny Yahoooooodi Israel. Can't even agree on a shitty online forum! :crazy:

Being a chooslim simply mean hating anyone, it can be hating non-chooslim or among each other Shia,Sunni etc 73 chooslim Caste.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1621228230576.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles