Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

26/11

Country flag
But ideological differences aside I wholeheartedly support congress government for d quick proactive measures dey r taking to control wuhan virus...
I wholeheartedly support it. These pussyfooting and cowing down by security agencies must stop.
But be assured that these congi bastards will be demoting that officer.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I wholeheartedly support it. These pussyfooting and cowing down by security agencies must stop.
But be assured that these congi bastards will be demoting that officer.
Nah ,here the norm is more of muh caste , here m appeasing are fewer , their are lot of potent leader in Congress and bjp , lotus man need to just convince them and bring them in , here we had a lot of furst gen congi ,who took agni pratigya for congress

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
But ideological differences aside I wholeheartedly support congress government for d quick proactive measures dey r taking to control wuhan virus...
Yes me too
I am still not made up that a top tier political decision, but rather some IPS babu decision

Abdus Salem killed

Your Naib Subedar is on the level of kuffars like your and me for the average holy and pious momin.
All across Afghanistan, Iraq, ISIS times Syria, those who oppose madness of the holy and pious meet their end by the sword, even tho they themselves may be muslims belonging to the same sect and praying in the same mosque.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
About 85%of indian Muslims don't care for such things. They just want better standard of living and to earn daily livelihood. They have nothing to do anything with these topic.
Real problem is with 15%muslim who are radicalised and maulavi who have done thekedaari of Islam. They are trend setter in society. Most of people repeat what they say. Most of radicalistion takes place in madarasa and places like that where people have taken thekedaari of islam
Do Indian moooslames follow any other al kitab?
Name single mooslame who condemned violence on Hindus in Bengal recently. Forget 85%.Development and education wont cure mooslames radical problem.Thats why Kashmir problem was never a development problem nor a political problem it was jihad problem.

See - http://www86.homepage.villanova.edu.... Krueger, Education Poverty and Terroism.pdf

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Porkies have one speciality. More they fail and more they get humiliated, more they start talking big mouth. Not only big mouth but very very big mouth. CPEC has almost finished and they are talking that 1000 billion dollar investment. Poor porkies don't know how much zero will come ine $1,000 Bn USD. Chinese and porkies compete with each other in hypocrisy, lying and wishful thinking and both are ill societies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles