Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Requoting the one never gets old.

Media baron wants India to be defeated in a nuclear war
Shakil Chaudhary

India is Pakistan's eternal enemy. Unless we defeat it in a nuclear war, it will keep plotting conspiracies against Pakistan, said Mr Majeed Nizami, the owner of the Nawa-i-Waqt, The Nation, and Waqt TV channel, while addressing a function in his honour (Nawa-i-Waqt, June 24). Our missiles and nuclear bombs are superior to India's ghosts, so tackling India is imperative, he declared. "Don't worry if a couple of our cities are also destroyed in the process."

Dr Mujahid Kamran, vice chancellor, Punjab University, Syed Asif Hashmi, chairman, Evacuee Trust Property Board, Bushra Rahman, MNA, Niaz Hussain Lakhvera, director, Lahore Art Council, Pervez Malik, PML-N MNA and finance secretary, Shoaib Bhutta, a staunch journalist friend and fan of President Zardari, and Khushnood Ali Khan, chief editor of Jinnah newspaper, paid glowing tributes to the "living legend". Mr Bhutta blasted the Jang Group by saying that Aman ki Asha was a conspiracy to turn Pakistan into Hindus' slave. "They want to annihilate the two-nation theory." Only Majeed Nizami can stop the Hindu culture from entering Pakistan in the garb of Aman ki Asha, he added. Pervez Malik described Mr Nizami as the most credible (motabir) personality in Pakistan. He also praised Mr Nizami's position on the Kashmir issue, saying that it deserved to be followed by everybody. Only Majeed Nizami's power and force can save Pakistan, said Mr Lakhvera. Khushnood Ali Khan said that one of the missiles should be named after Mr Nizami.

Mr Nizami has changed his rationale for initiating a nuclear war with India. The Nawa-i-Waqt (Nov 5, 2008) quoted him as saying: "Pakistan should not hesitate to use nuclear weapons to wrest Kashmir from India". He had also said that his fondest wish was to turn himself into a nuclear bomb and get dropped on India.:pound:In the 1980s, General Zia once invited him to accompany him to India. He angrily turned down the invitation saying "If I ever go to India, I will travel by tank."

As for his position on the Kashmir issue, the Nawa-i-Waqt (Mar 8, 2008) quoted him as saying that "Kashmir is our jugular vein. Anybody who shows flexibility on this issue is a traitor." So all those Pakistanis who do not have a totally uncompromising position on Kashmir are traitors. It will be pretty hard even for shining patriots like Nawaz Sharif and Mushahid Hussain to escape the epithe

shade

Country flag
Requoting the one never gets old.

Media baron wants India to be defeated in a nuclear war
Shakil Chaudhary

India is Pakistan's eternal enemy. Unless we defeat it in a nuclear war, it will keep plotting conspiracies against Pakistan, said Mr Majeed Nizami, the owner of the Nawa-i-Waqt, The Nation, and Waqt TV channel, while addressing a function in his honour (Nawa-i-Waqt, June 24). Our missiles and nuclear bombs are superior to India's ghosts, so tackling India is imperative, he declared. "Don't worry if a couple of our cities are also destroyed in the process."

Dr Mujahid Kamran, vice chancellor, Punjab University, Syed Asif Hashmi, chairman, Evacuee Trust Property Board, Bushra Rahman, MNA, Niaz Hussain Lakhvera, director, Lahore Art Council, Pervez Malik, PML-N MNA and finance secretary, Shoaib Bhutta, a staunch journalist friend and fan of President Zardari, and Khushnood Ali Khan, chief editor of Jinnah newspaper, paid glowing tributes to the "living legend". Mr Bhutta blasted the Jang Group by saying that Aman ki Asha was a conspiracy to turn Pakistan into Hindus' slave. "They want to annihilate the two-nation theory." Only Majeed Nizami can stop the Hindu culture from entering Pakistan in the garb of Aman ki Asha, he added. Pervez Malik described Mr Nizami as the most credible (motabir) personality in Pakistan. He also praised Mr Nizami's position on the Kashmir issue, saying that it deserved to be followed by everybody. Only Majeed Nizami's power and force can save Pakistan, said Mr Lakhvera. Khushnood Ali Khan said that one of the missiles should be named after Mr Nizami.

Mr Nizami has changed his rationale for initiating a nuclear war with India. The Nawa-i-Waqt (Nov 5, 2008) quoted him as saying: "Pakistan should not hesitate to use nuclear weapons to wrest Kashmir from India". He had also said that his fondest wish was to turn himself into a nuclear bomb and get dropped on India.:pound:In the 1980s, General Zia once invited him to accompany him to India. He angrily turned down the invitation saying "If I ever go to India, I will travel by tank."

As for his position on the Kashmir issue, the Nawa-i-Waqt (Mar 8, 2008) quoted him as saying that "Kashmir is our jugular vein. Anybody who shows flexibility on this issue is a traitor." So all those Pakistanis who do not have a totally uncompromising position on Kashmir are traitors. It will be pretty hard even for shining patriots like Nawaz Sharif and Mushahid Hussain to escape the epithe
You know they keep on going about with this "Kashmir is our jugular vein" jhumlebaazi.
That means all these years we have them in chokehold like this?
1618301403573.png

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
You know they keep on going about with this "Kashmir is our jugular vein" jhumlebaazi.
That means all these years we have them in chokehold like this?
View attachment 85138
ofcourse it is, just look at the deteriorating governance economy and polity ever since they have taken up kashmir issue. It all went downhill since 1989 for them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles