Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Re: Black forum claims Pakistanis claim Persian and Arab
This is a black forum called lipstick alley says Pakistanis claim Arab or Persian in UAE and being from the middle east is a sign of prestige. While I don't disagree with what the black forum is saying. A lot of people fail to recognize that Pakistan is a transitional land. A lot of stormfront, somali spot, and lip stick alley black forums forget to acknowledge that half of Pakistan is Iranic in ancestry meaning 45 million Pashtuns and 10 million Baloch and 80,000 Wakhis. Also Iran borders Pakistan the same way India borders Pakistan. For Pakistanis to claim Persian lineage would be no different in the sense than to claim Afghan lineage.

I hope somebody on here educates non regional races such as African Americans that Pakistan just doesn't mean India.

However some people purposely group Pakistanis with Indians even when they know its a transitional land out of insult. Its obviously an insult to be related to Indians not just by Pakistanis but by black, whites, somalis, and Arabs too.

Responses:
Pakistan is 73 years old. We have no interest in conquering anyone. We will get Kashmir back and justice for Jammu. That is all.

As for our peoples, they are (as you said) of mixed stock, related to Indians (as the IVC was a precursor nation for the whole subcontinent) but certainly not classifiable as an extrapolation of Indians.

Coterminous Pakistan is - through the IVC - the father of Hindustan. These are the narratives we need to push.

"India" is a false name usurped by gangadesh who were envious of Pakistani heritage and descent and ownership of the IVC.

Please get the story straight and push the correct narrative.

Im 100% Pakistani but those forums all over Lipstick alley, apricity, and stormfront literally are putting south asians at the bottom of the barrel. Whats even sad is that Pakistanis are lighter skinned than Gulf Arabs and many Egyptians and black people still have the nerve to go around saying they get treated bad. Im seeing a superiority complex from every race over Pakistanis, even from slave black races who would never speak bad about Arabs or fake Arabized Egyptians but are quick to throw hate at Pakistanis as some converted Hindu slaves which is not true genetically or historically but a land of Aryan warlike races shouldn't be taking this hate from Arabs or Egyptians, let alone black abeeds or Somalis.

Conclusion:
They're african Americans and British Caribbean people

Its time to enslave black people. If we don't enslave blacks, they consider us weak. They never talk bad about Arabs but are easy to open their mouths about Pakistanis. We can literally put all the abeed blacks in slavery.

I can't even have an idea what they are upto. Such idiots.:rolleyes:
Is this from paki defence forum?

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
By the way, the narrative we need to push is that Pakistan is a very artificial construction and that all remnants of Indus Valley culture in that land have been exterminated due to more than a millennia of foreign rape. What is now called "Pakistan" is actually just a Muslim Punjabi colonial project, the Iranic and Afghan groups want nothing to do with the Muslim Punjabi colonisers who steal their resources and whore their lands out to the Chinese. It must also be constantly pushed that these people were extremely weak and converted to Islam as a way of currying favour with their new overlords, who used to kidnap their people and transport them over the Hindu Kush (literally Hindu killer) as slaves, whenever these pakis talk of "1000 years of Muslim rule", tell them that they are projecting their own paki experiences onto India, the only region that had that long of foreign rule was what is today called "Pakistan", hence why they are so Islamified.

Pakistan is the most raped and conquered region in the entire world, this has created a huge identity crisis in Pakistanis.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
By the way, the narrative we need to push is that Pakistan is a very artificial construction and that all remnants of Indus Valley culture in that land have been exterminated due to more than a millennia of foreign rape. What is now called "Pakistan" is actually just a Muslim Punjabi colonial project, the Iranic and Afghan groups want nothing to do with the Muslim Punjabi colonisers who steal their resources and whore their lands out to the Chinese. It must also be constantly pushed that these people were extremely weak and converted to Islam as a way of currying favour with their new overlords, who used to kidnap their people and transport them over the Hindu Kush (literally Hindu killer) as slaves, whenever these pakis talk of "1000 years of Muslim rule", tell them that they are projecting their own paki experiences onto India, the only region that had that long of foreign rule was what is today called "Pakistan", hence why they are so Islamified.

Pakistan is the most raped and conquered region in the entire world, this has created a huge identity crisis in Pakistanis.
Pakistan is what Indian Moslems could manage to wrest out of the control of Hindu baniyas when the British rule ended and they could not revert to their Mughal rule days in Delhi. So when we denigrate Pakistan's history we are just insulting ourselves. I dont have an iota of sympathy with the inbred products but Pakistan s history(if they have any) is actually India s own history. Ideally Baloch'tn shld have been independent, NWFP returned to Afghans and Pakjab, Sindh united with India. But this did not happen due to various reasons. What is called Pakistan today is what Hindus gave as a bargain for freedom.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Also, in regards to the "Aryan warlike races", this meme originates from the British "martial race" classification system, which was purported to be the way the British designated certain groups in India to be more pre-disposed to warfare and combat.

In reality, the "martial races" were the groups which were most loyal to the British in suppressing their fellow Indians during the 1857 uprising, and most loyal to the British in fighting their various banker wars in Europe.

Punjabi Muslims were by far the most zealous in whoring themselves out to the British, in time tested PakJabi tradition (which continues to this day where they whore out their soldiers to various Gulf States in wars that do not concern the national interests of Pakistan). They even fought hard against the Ottomans, when North Indian Muslims and Pashtuns had defected, the PakJabis remained loyal.

Now the descendants of the "martial races" defend Chinese colonial convoys against Baloch freedom fighters, while the "martial race" generals pocket the money and buy nice big mansions.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Is this from paki defence forum?
Yes

There is no "narrative" involved in a chapter where history is clear. If they dream that they can change history by pushing a "narrative", they are only going to project themselves as even bigger fools in front of global historians.
You can't pick your favourite identity like a clean tamatar from cart. Your identity is yours.

Certain countries have long sovereign histories like China, Italy & Russia, some countries consider themselves as reflection of their preceding civilisations like Germany, India or Egypt and some have been "created" on new basis recently like US, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.

Pakistan is a result of Pakistan movement inspired by Two nation theory and ran by Indian Muslims. There is no scope of ideological history for Pakistan beyond that. Pakistanis are former Indian Muslims who didn't like country and this is their uneraseable definition.

"Indus Valley Civilisation is a precursor of entire subcontinent and Pakistanis are not extrapolation of Indians"
India sees itself as a reflection of subcontinent. Concept of Pakistan is strictly about Islam and not any geographical or racial basis. So in case they claim Indus Valley Civilisation as their precursor, they are directly being Indian nationalists.

As told before, too much of a confused populace.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Paritosh

Country flag
Quick question, how exactly are we grading Pakistan as a failed nation in 2020? Is it based on some quantifiable index or is this thread a catch all for venting frustration?

Akula

Country flag

Paritosh

Country flag
Awww, abdul from Islamabad using VPN is butthurt.
Was a straight question, but I guess this forum may have turned into a BR clone.
As far as my "Indianess is concerned" - I can quote text from any of my NCERT books if you want, or tell you how difficult my +2 board exams were, and how my AIEEE rank was unexpectedly higher than expected or how my XAT score was saved by the GK component. I can also talk about the Janak Puri marriage registration centre I had to go to, to stand in line for 5 hours to get my marriage registered, or how my MTNL broadband never offerred the listed bandwidth, depsite my house being next door to the MTNL office in West Delhi.

I guess you don't have to be a certain nationality to be arrogant.
Edit - I am in Melbourne now, happy to be quizzed about Melbourne if it helps.

Narendra s rawat

Country flag
Quick question, how exactly are we grading Pakistan as a failed nation in 2020? Is it based on some quantifiable index or is this thread a catch all for venting frustration?
There are four characteristics of a nation-state sovereignty, land, population, and government.

In Pakistan sovereignty is given to highest bidder
(US bases and drone strike by US)
Land belong to China(Cpec deal)
Population (highly brainwashed abdul who think of themselves as Islamic superpower are pimping there women's to china)
Government (highly corrupt military and civilian establishment that work to protect their money and interest)

Even before corona
Pakistans GDP and GDP per capita is decreasing.
1$ =160pkr.
There literacy rate has fallen from 60%(2014) to 58%(2020).
Inflation in Pakistan is between 10% to 12%.

As a nation they have failed in economic, literacy,
Protecting their sovereignty, development etc.

Paritosh

Country flag
There are four characteristics of a nation-state sovereignty, land, population, and government.

In Pakistan sovereignty is given to highest bidder
(US bases and drone strike by US)
Land belong to China(Cpec deal)
Population (highly brainwashed abdul who think of themselves as Islamic superpower are pimping there women's to china)
Government (highly corrupt military and civilian establishment that work to protect their money and interest)

Even before corona
Pakistans GDP and GDP per capita is decreasing.
1$ =160pkr.
There literacy rate has fallen from 60%(2014) to 58%(2020).
Inflation in Pakistan is between 10% to 12%.

As a nation they have failed in economic, literacy,
Protecting their sovereignty, development etc.
Thanks for your objective response (I was worried that I'd have to defend against a barrage of personal attacks for asking this question!).
A couple of points here:
1. You are right about CPEC, it is too massive to be done right. The biggest advantage that has been realised till now is the inclusion of Chinese assets that exist somewhere in the BOT value chain. This has ensured that India will have to consider a Chinese response, even while focusing on areas deep within Pakistan/PoK.

2. Their HDI rating is bad, but is not too far behind our own. COVID-19 impact on the Pak economy isn't as bad as what we've had to suffer. (https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/profile/PAK and https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/profile/IND)

I think that over time, the labelling of Pakistan as a failed state has lost it's relevance. Our performance has been sub-optimal as well.

Paritosh

Country flag
Are you actually this naive or just ret*rded?
I was extending you the courtesy of taking your accusation of me being from Pakistan seriously.
It seems we are not getting anywhere with this exchange as you are bent on indulging in personal attacks.
Go ahead, be hard on an internet forum.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Darul Uloom Haqqania: The ‘University of Jihad’ in Pakistan that routinely sends ‘graduates’ to fill the ranks of Taliban and other terror orgs

The sprawling campus of Darul Uloom Haqqania is nestled in Pakistan's Akora Khattak, roughly about 60 km (35 miles) east of Peshawar, and is home to about 4,000 jihadis, who are provided free clothing, shelter, and food.

1605584198253.png

Across the world, Pakistan holds the distinction of being identified as the “pernicious cradle of terrorism”. It has constantly and unapologetically supported Islamic terrorism, most notably against India, Afghanistan, the United States, and many other Western nations. Terror organizations like Al Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Taliban, and several other outfits have free rein in Pakistan. In fact, they have mushroomed and enjoyed unfettered state support in Pakistan.

Pakistan has also emerged as a safe haven for the terrorists where the government, both political and Pakistani Army, goes to great lengths, to hide, safeguard and protect terrorists that serve to fulfill their covert propaganda. As a result, it has been on FATF grey list since June 2018 for providing a conducive environment for the terrorists and terror outfits to operate and proliferate on its soil.

But what has fuelled this transformation of an Islamic nation to a terror factory? What has made Pakistan the sought-after destination for all the terrorists in the world, given that even Al Qaeda terrorist and the mastermind of the US 9/11 attacks Osama Bin Laden was found hiding in Pakistan’s Abbottabad? Where do terror organizations that operate in Pakistan draw fresh blood from? How do they seamlessly transition their leadership without undergoing any visible hiccups?

Darul Uloom Haqqania- The “University of Jihad”

A news report by the AFP recently attempted to answer these questions. The report centered around an influential Islamic seminary, that is infamous for constantly churning out terrorists that have gone on to become linchpins of various terror outfits active in the country. Darul Uloom Haqqania, the Islamic seminary dubbed as the “university of jihad” is the organization that has played a central role in sowing seeds of Islamic jihad among impressionable individuals and provided terror organizations with much-needed manpower.

In the process, the Darul Uloom Haqqania has provided the who’s who of Taliban’s top leadership, including the ones who are striking a hard bargain with the Kabul government to end the protracted war that has gone on for about 20 years now. The budding jihadis, who are part of the seminary are not only proud of their alma maters but they also draw their inspiration to continue their religious fight against what they perceive as the enemies of Islam.

Darul Uloom is an alma mater to several current and past Talibani leaders

More here....

Apart from the above, there are 30,000 madrassas in Pak. Even if one terrorist is produced by each madrassa every year (which is a very conservative estimate), the Paki Establishment will have an army of 30,000 terrorists ready to die for Allah/Mohammed! So you know what we're up against in Kashmir!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles