Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconZero

Country flag

FalconZero

Country flag
UN watch is a quite well known and reputed NGO, not a usual one. Its positions are discussed within UN and are quoted in high quality peer-reviewed articles globally.
fair enough, also, i realised i made lots of grammatical errors in my comment *sigh* nvm.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Re: Black forum claims Pakistanis claim Persian and Arab
This is a black forum called lipstick alley says Pakistanis claim Arab or Persian in UAE and being from the middle east is a sign of prestige. While I don't disagree with what the black forum is saying. A lot of people fail to recognize that Pakistan is a transitional land. A lot of stormfront, somali spot, and lip stick alley black forums forget to acknowledge that half of Pakistan is Iranic in ancestry meaning 45 million Pashtuns and 10 million Baloch and 80,000 Wakhis. Also Iran borders Pakistan the same way India borders Pakistan. For Pakistanis to claim Persian lineage would be no different in the sense than to claim Afghan lineage.

I hope somebody on here educates non regional races such as African Americans that Pakistan just doesn't mean India.

However some people purposely group Pakistanis with Indians even when they know its a transitional land out of insult. Its obviously an insult to be related to Indians not just by Pakistanis but by black, whites, somalis, and Arabs too.

Responses:
Pakistan is 73 years old. We have no interest in conquering anyone. We will get Kashmir back and justice for Jammu. That is all.

As for our peoples, they are (as you said) of mixed stock, related to Indians (as the IVC was a precursor nation for the whole subcontinent) but certainly not classifiable as an extrapolation of Indians.

Coterminous Pakistan is - through the IVC - the father of Hindustan. These are the narratives we need to push.

"India" is a false name usurped by gangadesh who were envious of Pakistani heritage and descent and ownership of the IVC.

Please get the story straight and push the correct narrative.

Im 100% Pakistani but those forums all over Lipstick alley, apricity, and stormfront literally are putting south asians at the bottom of the barrel. Whats even sad is that Pakistanis are lighter skinned than Gulf Arabs and many Egyptians and black people still have the nerve to go around saying they get treated bad. Im seeing a superiority complex from every race over Pakistanis, even from slave black races who would never speak bad about Arabs or fake Arabized Egyptians but are quick to throw hate at Pakistanis as some converted Hindu slaves which is not true genetically or historically but a land of Aryan warlike races shouldn't be taking this hate from Arabs or Egyptians, let alone black abeeds or Somalis.

Conclusion:
They're african Americans and British Caribbean people

Its time to enslave black people. If we don't enslave blacks, they consider us weak. They never talk bad about Arabs but are easy to open their mouths about Pakistanis. We can literally put all the abeed blacks in slavery.

I can't even have an idea what they are upto. Such idiots.:rolleyes:

HawkisRight

Country flag
Re: Black forum claims Pakistanis claim Persian and Arab
This is a black forum called lipstick alley says Pakistanis claim Arab or Persian in UAE and being from the middle east is a sign of prestige. While I don't disagree with what the black forum is saying. A lot of people fail to recognize that Pakistan is a transitional land. A lot of stormfront, somali spot, and lip stick alley black forums forget to acknowledge that half of Pakistan is Iranic in ancestry meaning 45 million Pashtuns and 10 million Baloch and 80,000 Wakhis. Also Iran borders Pakistan the same way India borders Pakistan. For Pakistanis to claim Persian lineage would be no different in the sense than to claim Afghan lineage.

I hope somebody on here educates non regional races such as African Americans that Pakistan just doesn't mean India.

However some people purposely group Pakistanis with Indians even when they know its a transitional land out of insult. Its obviously an insult to be related to Indians not just by Pakistanis but by black, whites, somalis, and Arabs too.

Responses:
Pakistan is 73 years old. We have no interest in conquering anyone. We will get Kashmir back and justice for Jammu. That is all.

As for our peoples, they are (as you said) of mixed stock, related to Indians (as the IVC was a precursor nation for the whole subcontinent) but certainly not classifiable as an extrapolation of Indians.

Coterminous Pakistan is - through the IVC - the father of Hindustan. These are the narratives we need to push.

"India" is a false name usurped by gangadesh who were envious of Pakistani heritage and descent and ownership of the IVC.

Please get the story straight and push the correct narrative.

Im 100% Pakistani but those forums all over Lipstick alley, apricity, and stormfront literally are putting south asians at the bottom of the barrel. Whats even sad is that Pakistanis are lighter skinned than Gulf Arabs and many Egyptians and black people still have the nerve to go around saying they get treated bad. Im seeing a superiority complex from every race over Pakistanis, even from slave black races who would never speak bad about Arabs or fake Arabized Egyptians but are quick to throw hate at Pakistanis as some converted Hindu slaves which is not true genetically or historically but a land of Aryan warlike races shouldn't be taking this hate from Arabs or Egyptians, let alone black abeeds or Somalis.

Conclusion:
They're african Americans and British Caribbean people

Its time to enslave black people. If we don't enslave blacks, they consider us weak. They never talk bad about Arabs but are easy to open their mouths about Pakistanis. We can literally put all the abeed blacks in slavery.

I can't even have an idea what they are upto. Such idiots.:rolleyes:
Fook this shit is dope No kidding... imagine these nutcases have nukes:shoot:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
X posting from another thread,

In pukistan,No one can take a dump without the puke army knowing it,I mean literally

@MaryamNSharif
claims cameras were installed in her toilet & cell during detention. Male politicians have also spoken about this before. -- The government/LEAs have clearly not figured out the balance between maintaining security and dignity of detainees.

PA = Pervert Army aka Poop Army aka Potty Army aka peep army

PM(Potty cam Minister ) Immi khan

Last edited:

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
X posting from another thread,

Toilet cam warriors

PA = Pervert Army

@MaryamNSharif
claims cameras were installed in her toilet & cell during detention. Male politicians have also spoken about this before. -- The government/LEAs have clearly not figured out the balance between maintaining security and dignity of detainees.

Seems like they are now fed up with goats 🐐🐐🐐.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles