Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
Seeing Momineen rioteer tactics of the past 1-2 years and publically broadcasted plans of Sharjeel Imam types I am convinced that a Momineen planned and started riot will instead end up being a Hindu massacre.
The Riots in Delhi actually ended in Major Hindu Victory in the end.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It's extremely HILARIOUS that kattar Islamic jihadis are ignoring how their baap China is r*** Muslims women and killing their men in concentration camps. :pound::pound::pound:

When Imrand Khan Niazi was asked about the r*** of Muslims in Xianjing he said he is not aware of it. :lol:

So much for Muslim umma chumma... their heart is only for Kashmiris and not Uygurs. These Chinese Pakis are forgetting that today it's Uygurs and then it would be Pakis next. Chinese owns Paki ass already by forcing them to selling Muslim Paki women to Chinese masters.
:truestory:

1603835492295.png

1603836350834.png

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
‘We are proud’: Terroristan admits hand in Pulwama attack.

Speaking at the National Assembly, Pakistan's Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry admitted Pakistan's role in the barbaric Pulwama terror attack that occurred last year in February.

In a shocking disclosure, the terror-state of Pakistan on Wednesday finally owned up to its involvement in carrying out cowardly terror attacks in Pulwama last year, that killed at least 40 CRPF soldiers.

Speaking at the National Assembly, Pakistan’s Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry admitted Terroristan’s role in the barbaric 2019 Pulwama terror attack. Responding to the opposition criticism against Imran ‘Taliban’ Khan-led government over its failure to respond to India, Fawad Chaudhry said that Pakistan gave a befitting reply to India by entering their territory and attacking them in Pulwama.

“Humne Hindustan ko ghus ke maara (We hit India in their home). Our success in Pulwama, is a success of the people under the leadership of Imran Khan. You and us are all part of that success,” Fawad Chaudhry said in the national assembly.

Pakistani opposition leader reveals Imran Khan govt was fearful of another attack by India

😆

more here...https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/pakistani-minister-says-pulwama-terror-attack-was-victory-of-pakistan/

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
‘We are proud’: Terroristan admits hand in Pulwama attack.

Speaking at the National Assembly, Pakistan's Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry admitted Pakistan's role in the barbaric Pulwama terror attack that occurred last year in February.

In a shocking disclosure, the terror-state of Pakistan on Wednesday finally owned up to its involvement in carrying out cowardly terror attacks in Pulwama last year, that killed at least 40 CRPF soldiers.

Speaking at the National Assembly, Pakistan’s Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry admitted Terroristan’s role in the barbaric 2019 Pulwama terror attack. Responding to the opposition criticism against Imran ‘Taliban’ Khan-led government over its failure to respond to India, Fawad Chaudhry said that Pakistan gave a befitting reply to India by entering their territory and attacking them in Pulwama.

“Humne Hindustan ko ghus ke maara (We hit India in their home). Our success in Pulwama, is a success of the people under the leadership of Imran Khan. You and us are all part of that success,” Fawad Chaudhry said in the national assembly.

Pakistani opposition leader reveals Imran Khan govt was fearful of another attack by India

😆

more here...https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/pakistani-minister-says-pulwama-terror-attack-was-victory-of-pakistan/
I am still not satisfied with the amount of damage / our overall response to Pakistan despite their open war against us. Even today 3 Kashmiri youth belonging to the BJP were killed. Pakistanis are certainly behind this. We just cannot be fighting in J&K alone. We need to be taking the war to enemy’s territory and eliminating terror leaders there. We have not eliminated a single terror leader there. Why are we so defensive? It is not just about one time attack on a terror center like in Balakot but about continuous punishments meted out now and then, plus doing everything possible to completely collapse Pakistani society/economy. Why did we agree to G-20 debt relief for Pakis? What exactly is preventing us from continuous kinetic action in pakiland? What is preventing us from occupying more land in GB (do the salami slicing to GB that the PLA does to us)? Every ti me there is a Pakistani attack in J&K, we should move to occupy land in GB. Increase the costs for Pak Army. Why did we hold back on Feb 27 by the way? Pakistan’s retaliation should have been punished with heavy deterrence or a limited naval blockade of Karachi etc. Our response to Pakistani aggression is insufficient in my view. We are not acting like a major power. We are not enforcing deterrence on Pakistanis to the levels needed. Why this defensiveness?

shade

Country flag
I am still not satisfied with the amount of damage / our overall response to Pakistan despite their open war against us. Even today 3 Kashmiri youth belonging to the BJP were killed. Pakistanis are certainly behind this. We just cannot be fighting in J&K alone. We need to be taking the war to enemy’s territory and eliminating terror leaders there. We have not eliminated a single terror leader there. Why are we so defensive? It is not just about one time attack on a terror center like in Balakot but about continuous punishments meted out now and then, plus doing everything possible to completely collapse Pakistani society/economy. Why did we agree to G-20 debt relief for Pakis? What exactly is preventing us from continuous kinetic action in pakiland? What is preventing us from occupying more land in GB (do the salami slicing to GB that the PLA does to us)? Every ti me there is a Pakistani attack in J&K, we should move to occupy land in GB. Increase the costs for Pak Army. Why did we hold back on Feb 27 by the way? Pakistan’s retaliation should have been punished with heavy deterrence or a limited naval blockade of Karachi etc. Our response to Pakistani aggression is insufficient in my view. We are not acting like a major power. We are not enforcing deterrence on Pakistanis to the levels needed. Why this defensiveness?
Dhoti shivering brought on by "economy ka kya hoga" "next five year elections" "if all money is spent on war, how will I give freebies to the voters? "
Apply the conventional war danda has immense costs, which is why Ching chong is doing Win Without Fighting, and Paki promotes sasta jihad.
Only country that does conventional war continuously is the US of A, and that is against third world dictators like Saddam, and later counter insurgency ops basically.

Tarunraju was saying in another thread that Pakis need to be served an overwhelming defeat every 20 years, I agree with that sentiment.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Dhoti shivering brought on by "economy ka kya hoga" "next five year elections" "if all money is spent on war, how will I give freebies to the voters? "
Apply the conventional war danda has immense costs, which is why Ching chong is doing Win Without Fighting, and Paki promotes sasta jihad.
Only country that does conventional war continuously is the US of A, and that is against third world dictators like Saddam, and later counter insurgency ops basically.

Tarunraju was saying in another thread that Pakis need to be served an overwhelming defeat every 20 years, I agree with that sentiment.
i am not asking for a full fledged war. But precise, targeted actions to take out key terrorists across the border. Right now, we are only fighting in J&K. Using FATF or legal process in Mumbai 9/11 attacks to force Pakistan to do something are weak moves on our part which do not send enough deterrence to the Pakshitstanis. We simply have not imposed enough costs. Disruption of Karakoram highway in GB should have been a no brainer. Salami slicing into GB would have nicely upped the game, yet we simply don’t bother. Major powers don’t give a damn about diplomacy to the extent we do. Even during the PLA attack, what was the need to try to diplomatically solve this situation so much? The CCP does not rely on diplomacy at all. Knowing this fully well, we still tried to diplomatically engage them, and came across looking like desperate people. i hope someone like CDS Rawat sits with Modi, Rajnath, jaishankar etc and clearly come up with how we should behave when wars or terrorism is imposed upon us, and what constitutes real effective deterrence and how to deliver that deterrence.

Akula

Country flag
Pakistan Minister Fayyaz ul Hasan Chohan challenges me to an open debate. Chohan sahab, challenge accepted.
Someone from @republic will get in touch with you shortly. Don’t back out. Just you and me.

Let’s see what you are made of.

Your skin will make good shoes

Major Gaurav Arya's khuaf is more in Pakistan nowadays than Modi's.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So Madrassa were not enough that this would be taught compulsory in schools. :dude:

So Paki kids who are already brainwashed would study the life of a warlord who killed numberless people and a certified pedo and the reason of millions of r**, killings,loot for hundreds of years worldwide. This would be very inspiring for future pedos and jehadis. :shock: :shock: :shock:

This Terrorist-tan has to be BROKEN into many pieces before we see a big swarm of brainwashed jehadis doing Gazwa-e-world.

FalconZero

Country flag
So Madrassa were not enough that this would be taught compulsory in schools. :dude:

So Paki kids who are already brainwashed would study the life of a warlord who killed numberless people and a certified pedo and the reason of millions of r**, killings,loot for hundreds of years worldwide. This would be very inspiring for future pedos and jehadis. :shock: :shock: :shock:

This Terrorist-tan has to be BROKEN into many pieces before we see a big swarm of brainwashed jehadis doing Gazwa-e-world.

masallah

GRAPE!!!!

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
F**kers are begging for loans to re-pay previous loans, have food shortages and are demanding third country like it owns these inbreds anything, great going inbreds.
But this is the thing: France and India are major members of G20. Yet we agreed to postpone Pakshitstan’s loans, which will now use them to repay China. Pakshitstan’s largest exports are to the US and not China and if the US puts an embargo on Pakshitstani imports or prevents IMF from lending to them, their economy will totally collapse with guaranteed famine. CCPstan does not Import much from these fools or supply low interest loans like the IMF does ($5-6 billion is not big money for the CCP - why did they not lend it to their iron brother at attractive terms), yet they act as if CCP is their new Prophet. Until the west, India, imf etc put this shitstan in its place, they will continue to cause havoc, playing all sides and never learn. FATF is not enough. Direct economic sanctions and targeted military actions on their terror infrastructure is a must. In fact, India must include Quad actions on Pak’s terrorism infrastructure as an agenda, as the CCP uses this route as a way to keep destabilizing us. We need to get proactive, results oriented, and aggressive, Modi sahib. Kya ye aap ke bas me hei, sahib, ya hum apne logon ko bathon se hi ghumatha hi rahenge?

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
France Rejects 183 Pak Visitor Visas. Pak Consulate Reveals Crackdown!!

Porks getting their butts kicked!. Others to follow! Countries around the world have started treating these Pakis as loony, mentally defective, halfwit religious extremists and want them out as soon as possible and rightly so! The Pak passport, by the way, is the 5th worst in the world on the credibility index!! 😝

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles