Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
First reactions(rather sheer stupidity) after Chinise Pakis came to know that Shriman MODI has been invited at the VICTORY DAY!

This brainless dimwit Chinese Paki (hiding under 2 UK flags :crazy: ) thinks that Imrand Khan Niazi should have been invited at 1971 victory day when it was Pakjabis who lifted their ass in full submission and gave it to Indian Army. Funny fact is that it was Niazi who surrendered.

HILARIOUS!!! :pound: :pound: :pound:

1603054282935.png

1603054418538.png

avknight1408

Country flag
Saudi voting against pak in FATF seems like fake news. But this time it was not spread by our stupid OSINT accounts. Instead it came from their own media.

Their MFA statement

JBH22

View attachment 64017

This was the initial proposal of the balkanisation of the British Raj by Choudhary Ramhat Ali, the man who first coined the term "Pakistan" (although the "i" was added later, in the original document it was "PAKSTAN")

You have to lol at this
This would have been catastrophic they would have wiped out hordes of infidels that is us😂
Let's see what future beholds for them and us.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
This would have been catastrophic they would have wiped out hordes of infidels that is us😂
Let's see what future beholds for them and us.
This guy was a Pakistan ultranationalists, he apparently was seething at Jinnah for not grabbing more land!

Anyway, here is another interesting document by him

IT is time to realize that we, the non-Indian nations, who comprise the Muslims, Dravidians, Akhoots (Untouchables), Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, and Parsis, are, and ever have been, the victims of "The Myth of Indianism ". That is the Myth which teaches that India is the country of "India," i.e., the exclusive domain of Caste Hinduism and Caste Hindoos and which has been built up by the Caste Hindoos, buttressed by the British and, thanks to our own folly, believed by the world.
You still see this kind of rhetoric to this day by these people, the concept of "upper caste Hindus"* vs everyone else, and of course this coalition against the oppressive Hindus will be headed by the just and noble Muslims 🤣

* - the upper caste meme really has to die, I am pretty sure that in this day and age, it is mostly "lower caste" Hindus who care about caste as losing their caste status through marriage with "upper castes" would mean they lose their reservation goodies.

shade

Country flag
This guy was a Pakistan ultranationalists, he apparently was seething at Jinnah for not grabbing more land!

Anyway, here is another interesting document by him

You still see this kind of rhetoric to this day by these people, the concept of "upper caste Hindus"* vs everyone else, and of course this coalition against the oppressive Hindus will be headed by the just and noble Muslims 🤣

* - the upper caste meme really has to die, I am pretty sure that in this day and age, it is mostly "lower caste" Hindus who care about caste as losing their caste status through marriage with "upper castes" would mean they lose their reservation goodies.
I am Catholic of Konkani ancestry( don't know exact jaati, don't care either ), and no, religion !== nation, nation is made of primarily bloodline/shared ancestry, language, culture, traditions these long dead raitas from Lucknow and Lahore can rot in hell with their deluded Ummah Chummah bullshit.

Raitas themselves have a sort of caste system among them, with the (mixed )descendants of Iranic, Turkic, Mongolic, Afghan, Arab conqueror tribes at the top(Ashraf) , and various desi converts at the bottom rung( Ajlaf ), the g*ndmasti of Pakistan etc is the work of these "Ashraf" bourgeois only, ofc this little tidbit is lost among the momineen who are on a permanent ISLAM KHATRE ME HAI trip all the time.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 64017

This was the initial proposal of the balkanisation of the British Raj by Choudhary Ramhat Ali, the man who first coined the term "Pakistan" (although the "i" was added later, in the original document it was "PAKSTAN")

You have to lol at this
What idiotic names are .
These bangistan , seriously,

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
What idiotic names are .
These bangistan , seriously,
It's real, he also renamed India as "Dinia" as "Din" is Arabic for "religion", so he claimed that India was actually a continent and the land of the dins aka land of the religions.

The chutzpah of this guy wanting to grab so much land for his Muslim folk is quite astonishing tbh.

Longewala

Country flag
View attachment 64017

You have to lol at this
What is less funny is that those green parts that are still in India, have large muslim populations that share the same beliefs.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
What is less funny is that those green parts that are still in India, have large muslim populations that share the same beliefs.
Koi nai , lets say i and 200 others want to destroy india
Now the government will kill myself along 200 others .
So no person , no demand
Then the govt can change my Facebook status as "feeling dead with 200 others "

shade

Country flag
Koi nai , lets say i and 200 others want to destroy india
Now the government will kill myself along 200 others .
So no person , no demand
Then the govt can change my Facebook status as "feeling dead with 200 others "
They won't do this, not at first because muh image n sheeeit.
That is what the momineens exploited at shaheen bagh with buddis and females hogging the press instead of Shahrukh with Glock.
But when they have done all this, made the Bharat sarkar nanga infront of teh "world".
Then they will see what the sarkar and CAPFs are capable of.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
They won't do this, not at first because muh image n sheeeit.
That is what the momineens exploited at shaheen bagh with buddis and females hogging the press instead of Shahrukh with Glock.
But when they have done all this, made the Bharat sarkar nanga infront of teh "world".
Then they will see what the sarkar and CAPFs are capable of.
Make you feel dead and blissed

shade

Country flag
Make you feel dead and blissed
No it will be a clusterfuck where men women and children are all shot and/or burnt.
women/children not on purpose however, collateral damage or in self defense.
Current momineen strategem you see in Delhi and Banglore riots are death through a thousand cuts, they do their dangebaazi and retreat, and avoid provoking the full wrath of the sarkar if they continued this for many days or weeks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles