Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
See how frustrated and helpless Pakis have become. They just wanna do suicide by doing airstrike on India and fast track the destruction of Pakistan. :crazy:

Pakis tasting their own medicine of Terrorism. They got their own 26/11 in the form of School attack where they killed their own ~150 kids and now this PSX attack. :lol:

1593443056542.png

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Naye age ke digital Jihadis :rofl:
A Small Documentary about the lives of Madrasachap Porki Social Media Ghazis From none other than our “beloved“ Islamist media Al Jezzara. I was honestly surprised by this documentary Lol 😂 you wouldn’t expect the biggest Islamist fake news media to report on this.

Illusive

Country flag
A Small Documentary about the lives of Madrasachap Porki Social Media Ghazis From none other than our “beloved“ Islamist media Al Jezzara. I was honestly surprised by this documentary Lol 😂 you wouldn’t expect the biggest Islamist fake news media to report on this.
They didn't interview the biggest troll, gafoora. It also shows the priorities of aam pakis. These Arab countries like Qatar look down upon pakis anyways, they have their own interests. Islam is just a tool at their disposal to be used whenever necessary.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Graphic Content : Chinese Engineer in Karachi caught on video beating Pakistani driver for submitting fake petrol bill.

Engineer from PowerChina Gansu Energy Co came to Pakistan under CPEC.

My Dear Pakistani brothers & sisters we must raise our voice against this this behaviour

Descendant of Ertugrul beaten by hans for stiffing few bucks?

:pound:
#China #Pakistan #bhaibhai In Pakistan (Peshwar), Chinese woman beat Pakistani Pathan mercilessly. Video

Everlasting Friendship #Pakistan #China

Not only han men,even kaafir han women trashing the momins. Haram! Haram!!!

:rotflmao:

One more

More trouble in momin land, a pious birather was beaten to pulp by infidel cheen masters for offering namaz.

Yah ali,what happened to the riyasat e pudina:rotflmao:

An innocent man was brutally beaten up by 5 Chinese in #Karachi because he was offering Namaz. :pound:

Along with CPEC, China will also reign over Pakistan. Imran Khan aftr the big surrender in 1971 this will be the next on the platter of #Pakistan.

Sanatani

Country flag

Concard

Country flag
Every Friday I check Forex reserves of India and at the same time Pakistan. I am not comparing the two. The reason I see the data of Pakistan is because they are so much on the lower side it's just a matter of time their pyramid scheme economy will collapse at some point. Here is the data today reported from Pakistan today.

Pakistan forex reserves increased by $1.2 billion. They paid $809 million in external debt servicing. But most of the inflows are loans provided by World bank ($737 million), Asian development ($503 million), Asian infrastructure development bank ($300 million), an loans of $1.3 billion from China.

How long they keep taking loans? Their external debt pile is increasing faster than their export every year.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Another Chinese Pakistani man got beaten badly by their 5 Chinese masters for offering Namaz at a Cement Factory in Karachi! I think we should make a whole series of these videos. :lol:
Just another proof of higher than mountain and deeper than ocean fRANDship of China-pak. :hehe:

Soon Chinese masters are going to make whole Chinese Pakistan as Uighurs concentration camp. This is just a start!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles