Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Cynthia Ritchie Told Me Imran Khan Wanted To Have Sex With Her: Ali Saleem aka Begum Nawazish

Ali Saleem, aka Begum Nawazish Ali, has on Saturday revealed that American citizen Cynthia Dawn Ritchie was once very close to him and they even shared a room for several days. He said that during this time, Cynthia had told him of Imran Khan’s (now prime minister) offer to have sex with her.

Talking to a Pakistani journalist, Ali Saleem revealed that Cynthia had never talked to him about being raped by Rehman Malik. “If she was close enough with me to discuss Imran Khan’s offer to have sex, she could also have talked about the rape she had gone through at the hands of former interior minister. But she didn’t”, said Ali.

Clarifying his position on Rehman Malik, Ali Saleem said that he had no sympathies for Rehman Malik either because he was the man in charge of Benazir Bhutto’s security on the eve of her murder and instead of probing him for his failure to provide the security, President Asif Ali Zardari had made him the interior minister of the country. “However, I can confirm that Cynthia never talked to me about being raped by Rehman Malik”, he added.

Cynthia D Ritchie had claimed in a Facebook Live session on Friday that she had been raped by Rehman Malik in 2011 ‘around the time of Osama bin Laden’s killing’. She had also accused former Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and former Minister for Health Makhdoom Shahabuddin of manhandling her. She said that Gilani had manhandled her while he was staying at the President House.

The former prime minister has rubbished the claims, saying that the lady had accused Benazir Bhutto of getting women raped by her guards, and Gilani’s sons had decided to move court against her. “She’s alleging me of manhandling her now as a counter move only”, he said in a statement. However, he added that the decision to move court against Cynthia’s allegations will be made after consultation with the party.

only offered?
I guess isi denied further access :troll:
May be she has a chastity belt and few ISIS wala has keys to open and use. What is she complaining at all, she SHOULD know what it means being in Pakistan and writing for Pakis. It might be some delay in usual payments and a ploy to extract some extra $$$ in taking back the case. :crazy: :lol:

identity crisis.

Pakistans identity crisis is now subject of deep analysis and discussion everywhere.

You bloody dravidian supremacists it's all your doing.
Lol.
There was a big debate on paki forums about that shitty Turkish serial Ertugul. Half the pakis were licking up to Turkish and half were confused. They are just trying to find their new abba every now and then BUT would not come to the real abba aka Hindooooostan. :rofl:

porkistanis are crossing the limits of retardness.
By this logic Muslims should worship Lord Shiv.

As I say this often(copyright) -> Muslims would even start claiming that the first living organism ie. single cell bacteria was a staunch muslim and 5 time namazi.

I saw a Indian TV debate and a muslim woman challenged a Maulvi to tell was there any Islam before 7th century, Maulvi was not able to answer and saying Allaa was always there. lol

Bagga is very daring. Not long ago he went to WB(Hitler Momota Begum own country) despite threat to his life.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Daughter of a PIA pilot shared her father's touching account on the recent karachi plane crash,

Then the wannabe arabs raided her inbox with Romeo cat calls,:troll:

I'd really, truly appreciate it if men could please not use this as an opportunity to hound my inbox unnecessarily.

You came to my profile because of a tweet about a plane crash...

Thori sharam karlain. :pound:

I guess why and how Urdu, a ripoff of Hindi, had (has?) so much of appeal and respect in subcontinent.

She wrote "Thodi sharam Karlein" inspite of all harassment and profanities thrown at her. Her speech come across as someone with class, i guess it's because of how to address in Urdu.

Now tell me frankly that a Hindi speaking female would have been so respectful while addressing such hyenas? I think not and such a female would have replied crudely, because we have more room for disrespectful speech than Urdu.

Just a simple observation.

here2where

That porkistan is an idiotic country is well proven by their obsession with a Turkish tv series that is purely fantasy and the porkis believing it to be pisslamic history :hehe:

If it seeks to project Islam as a religion of peace and to counter Islamophobia, then the very opposite is achieved. The first scene of the first episode begins with sword-making and sword-sharpening in the background of nomadic tents. The tribe’s adversaries are Christians and Byzantines whose bloodied bodies lie scattered here and there after every fight. The hero, Ertugrul Ghazi, not only beheads several Knight Templars but also former associates from his tribe, such as Kurdoglu Bey, who he suspects of disloyalty.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
We know that Pakis are under serious identity crisis but we conveniently forget the Bangladeshis.

Now Bangladeshis are also confused and want to look different than their real Abba ie. Bengali Hindus.

So how come they still use Bangla language which is similar to Hindi? Why did they refuse to learn Urdu which Pakis tried to shove down their throat so they become trooo muslim?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1591732614430.png

cereal killer

Country flag
That porkistan is an idiotic country is well proven by their obsession with a Turkish tv series that is purely fantasy and the porkis believing it to be pisslamic history :hehe:

If it seeks to project Islam as a religion of peace and to counter Islamophobia, then the very opposite is achieved. The first scene of the first episode begins with sword-making and sword-sharpening in the background of nomadic tents. The tribe’s adversaries are Christians and Byzantines whose bloodied bodies lie scattered here and there after every fight. The hero, Ertugrul Ghazi, not only beheads several Knight Templars but also former associates from his tribe, such as Kurdoglu Bey, who he suspects of disloyalty.
This show indeed is very popular between Porkies. Even Kashmiris love this show. This show is half fantasy & half truth & glorifies Islam & reminds people of its golden days. We all know Porkies will always consider these Turks as their Abba & saviors. First of all I don't how they watch this show I heard it is too long & too slow. First season is about conflict with Byzantine empire if I am not wrong. I generally like historical shows but I have to skip this one as it was too long & too Islamic so it was going to be hard to bear with it.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
This is a psyop, GOI should check the migrant areas what exactly the urdu news papers and rumours are circulating regarding this.

Secondly Turkey is also eyeing Indian muslm community.

Pakistan is going through petrol crisis as of now. Their country is going from one crisis to another.
I think we should have a bulletin which should tell the happenings in Pakistan and how this guy is governing.

Also if we check in few days, the youtube bloggers will compare Modi with this guy and claim IK did great.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
What a fucking asshole! You suspended that excellent program in the middle of the pandemic and got poor people to come physically in hordes for their money and get infected.
Don’t “help” anymore.
:rotflmao:
Taliban Khan is trying to divert attention from his failures after failures. He was recently blamed by a american woman that he wanted to have sex/r*** with her. Also watch WION on this subject as he got embarrassed for his failures and debt ridden pakistan.

He wanna be the leader of Ummah and ends up being a driver of Saudi Royals while Hindu MODI gets highest awards by the same staunch Arab Muslim Royals. :india:

1591899777849.png

Now just a sample of what his own people are saying now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1591899353136.png

1591899223423.png

1591898581736.png

1591899291793.png

1591899429179.png

Srinivas_K

Country flag
IMF advisors are overseeing most of the economic policies in their country. IMF is sponsoring Pakistani economy and these guys who receive aid come and play psyops on India.

Taliban Khan is trying to divert attention from his failures after failures. He was recently blamed by a american woman that he wanted to have sex/r*** with her. Also watch WION on this subject as he got embarrassed for his failures and debt ridden pakistan.

He wanna be the leader of Ummah and ends up being a driver of Saudi Royals while Hindu MODI gets highest awards by the same staunch Arab Muslim Royals. :india:

View attachment 49870

Now just a sample of what his own people are saying now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

View attachment 49868
View attachment 49866

View attachment 49865

View attachment 49867

View attachment 49869

BangaliBabu

Country flag
We know that Pakis are under serious identity crisis but we conveniently forget the Bangladeshis.

Now Bangladeshis are also confused and want to look different than their real Abba ie. Bengali Hindus.

So how come they still use Bangla language which is similar to Hindi? Why did they refuse to learn Urdu which Pakis tried to shove down their throat so they become trooo muslim?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

View attachment 49733
pucca jihadi

Waanar

Country flag
This is a psyop, GOI should check the migrant areas what exactly the urdu news papers and rumours are circulating regarding this.

Secondly Turkey is also eyeing Indian muslm community.

Pakistan is going through petrol crisis as of now. Their country is going from one crisis to another.
I think we should have a bulletin which should tell the happenings in Pakistan and how this guy is governing.

Also if we check in few days, the youtube bloggers will compare Modi with this guy and claim IK did great.
If Turkey wants to play that game, we can too. Our government takes a very relaxed approach but with Turkey overstretching it's military AND economy, the day's not far when we see it collapsing as PKK's influence grows in it's east.

Far too many pressure points to hit. I have hope though that Turkey won't be a rabid islamist in the coming future.
It's a cool country for all purposes but Erdogan is an absolute POS.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles