Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

IndianHawk

Country flag

Pakistans identity crisis is now subject of deep analysis and discussion everywhere.

You bloody dravidian supremacists it's all your doing.
Lol.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag

sydsnyper

Country flag
Is bandi ne jitni pakiyon ki aur khaaj wali daadhi wale tariq jameel ki jitni maari hai, tarek fateh bhi sharma jaye..

SanjeevM

Country flag
EXPOSED: Failed Pakistan Creates Fake Chinese Twitter IDs to Threaten India

#ShamelessPakistan #PakistaniTrolls #FakeTwitterID

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
#Shocking I was raped by Ex-Interior Minister Rahman Malik at the President House In #Islamabad , & psychically manhandling by Former PM Yousaf Raza Gillani and other minister says
@CynthiaDRitchie
This is too serious allegations Must be investigate #Pakistan #MeToo

[This Women in this video is a well-known isi stooge, so her words might have "different" meaning when she says "she was raped",but nevertheless its fun to watch such allegations against vip's come to light]

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
#Shocking I was raped by Ex-Interior Minister Rahman Malik at the President House In #Islamabad , & psychically manhandling by Former PM Yousaf Raza Gillani and other minister says
@CynthiaDRitchie

[This Women in this video is a well-known isi stooge, so her words might have "different" meaning when she says "she was raped",but nevertheless its fun to watch such allegations against vip's come to light]
Cynthia is a known ISPR stooge. So this is big.

What happened? Shifting loyalties or just hounding PPP to help PTI?

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Cynthia is a known ISPR stooge. So this is big.

What happened? Shifting loyalties or just hounding PPP to help PTI?

I was thinking the same,just take a look at the taha siddiqas take on this

What a way to arm twist the PPP right before the NFC - unleash Cynthiamissile! Not fond of RehmanMalik at all but it’s not about him or other PPP leaders but about the party that the khakis want 2 push back to get control of the money it seems

Using a gora to smear their own countrymen for the sake of power grabbing...

Isi unlocked new level of gutter sniping.

Last edited:

HawkisRight

Country flag
I was thinking the same,just take a look at the taha siddiqas take on this

What a way to arm twist the PPP right before the NFC - unleash Cynthiamissile! Not fond of RehmanMalik at all but it’s not about him or other PPP leaders but about the party that the khakis want 2 push back to get control of the money it seems

Using a gora to smear their own countrymen for the sake of power grabbing...

Isi unlocked new level of gutter sniping.
That's also what my thought was porks deep state is using her to settle scores..anyways she is a bitch plays for highest bidder

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@CynthiaDRitchie

Cynthia Ritchie Told Me Imran Khan Wanted To Have Sex With Her: Ali Saleem aka Begum Nawazish

Ali Saleem, aka Begum Nawazish Ali, has on Saturday revealed that American citizen Cynthia Dawn Ritchie was once very close to him and they even shared a room for several days. He said that during this time, Cynthia had told him of Imran Khan’s (now prime minister) offer to have sex with her.

Talking to a Pakistani journalist, Ali Saleem revealed that Cynthia had never talked to him about being raped by Rehman Malik. “If she was close enough with me to discuss Imran Khan’s offer to have sex, she could also have talked about the rape she had gone through at the hands of former interior minister. But she didn’t”, said Ali.

Clarifying his position on Rehman Malik, Ali Saleem said that he had no sympathies for Rehman Malik either because he was the man in charge of Benazir Bhutto’s security on the eve of her murder and instead of probing him for his failure to provide the security, President Asif Ali Zardari had made him the interior minister of the country. “However, I can confirm that Cynthia never talked to me about being raped by Rehman Malik”, he added.

Cynthia D Ritchie had claimed in a Facebook Live session on Friday that she had been raped by Rehman Malik in 2011 ‘around the time of Osama bin Laden’s killing’. She had also accused former Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and former Minister for Health Makhdoom Shahabuddin of manhandling her. She said that Gilani had manhandled her while he was staying at the President House.

The former prime minister has rubbished the claims, saying that the lady had accused Benazir Bhutto of getting women raped by her guards, and Gilani’s sons had decided to move court against her. “She’s alleging me of manhandling her now as a counter move only”, he said in a statement. However, he added that the decision to move court against Cynthia’s allegations will be made after consultation with the party.

only offered?
I guess isi denied further access :troll:

Waanar

Country flag
porkistanis are crossing the limits of retardness.
NO this is good!!

Give a middle ground to these Muzz and make sure their guilt on abandoning Islam is non existent because "Shiva is the real Allah" or some theory. This way, their ego doesn't come in between ghar wapsi. This image has a lot of reverse psychology potential in it.

Last edited:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
NO this is good!!

Give a middle ground to these Muzz and make sure their guilt on abandoning Islam is non existent because "Shiva is the real Allah" or some theory. This way, their ego doesn't come in between ghar wapsi. This image has a lot of reverse psychology potential in it.
what if imbecile Hindu fall for this reverse psychology and suck up to them...especially our woke women who say mah lyf wah wish....will b like both r same religion no diff....

Waanar

Country flag
what if imbecile Hindu fall for this reverse psychology and suck up to them...especially our woke women who say mah lyf wah wish....will b like both r same religion no diff....
This propaganda is meant for Muslim dense areas like PoK. Plant some RAW mullas and watch the tide turn.

If we can't control our own propaganda, then we might as well not do it. And it IS SHAMEFUL if we can't.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles