Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Illusive

Country flag
Knowing Pak's chicanery, lies, obfuscation and dishonesty, these international institutions like the WB and the IMF continue to dish out billions to these con artists. Some of this aid to fight COVID and improve the almost defunct healthcare system in the country has doubtless been diverted to the ISI for funding terrorism in India and Afghanistan, apart from paying overdue loans to China in the energy sector!
They are good salesmen of snakeoil. They have a penchant for creating drama and making a mountain of a molehill...........but the way you create that is also an art. Pakis are really good at it. They can sell themselves really well. Its just that they have a penchant for periodically loosing it......and putting a gun to their own head.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Source or video?
This was on live ARY News in the morning. They had interrupted the Boeing crash update to show fatso Fawad who occupied the entire screen (this moron needs to lose some weight!) and gave out the date (tomorrow) for the sighting of the moon when he mentioned this.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Daughter of a PIA pilot shared her father's touching account on the recent karachi plane crash,

Then the wannabe arabs raided her inbox with Romeo cat calls,:troll:

I'd really, truly appreciate it if men could please not use this as an opportunity to hound my inbox unnecessarily.

You came to my profile because of a tweet about a plane crash...

Thori sharam karlain. :pound:

Last edited:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Daughter of a PIA pilot shared her father's touching account on the recent karachi plane crash,

Then the wannabe arabs raided her inbox with Romeo cat calls,:troll:

I'd really, truly appreciate it if men could please not use this as an opportunity to hound my inbox unnecessarily.

You came to my profile because of a tweet about a plane crash...

Thori sharam karlain. :pound:

" Poora andar daloon ya sirf topa" oooohh BC !!!! :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Poor Hens...
Why would they rape hens when their books allow them to date Goats?
I guess it is divided by financial status :-
1. Rich Class - Camels
2. Middle Class - Goats
3. Poor Class - Hens
4. Ultra Poor Class - Frogs, Toads, Lizards, Crows etc. 😁😜

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I guess it is divided by financial status :-
1. Rich Class - Camels
2. Middle Class - Goats
3. Poor Class - Hens
4. Ultra Poor Class - Frogs, Toads, Lizards, Crows etc. 😁😜

Good Sir,
You forgot to add thee Le rapers of great indus dolphins, deers and donkeys.

It's traditional in Sindh, Pakistan to rape dolphins because its genitalia resembles that of a woman. Goats, cows, dogs, donkey, dolphins. Anything goes when practising for 72 virgins in next life.

Disgusting #Pakistani men rape Dolphins cause its genitalia resembles that of a woman. Muslim Mirani begs people to help stop sexual assault on Indus Dolphins in #Pakistan. After Cows,Dogs,Donkey,Hen,Dolphins what’s next ??

Pakistan and Animal Sex – Dolphins and Deer Raped, and Donkeys Gang-Raped

/

janme

Country flag
Trafficking investigations into hundreds of Pakistani women & girls being sold as brides to Chinese men have reportedly ground to a halt because of government reluctance to harm ties with Beijing,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles