Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag

Very good points raised.
Some point regarding AUKUS and Quad too.

A good overview of the situation for any member not up to date with the current events.
AUKUS is a group to weaponize Australia against China. India's domestic need is very high that it can't Supply weapons to Australia on a big level as US and UK can do. So there is no point to keep India in AUKUS.

Vamsi

Country flag

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I don't remember exactly, but didn't Porkies proposed a treaty to stop development and deployment of BMD to maintain so called strategic balance. This stupid proposal came after our BMD test in 2006 I think. But it was immediately rejected by our govt.
Any source or anything on this I find thus a interesting topic

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I don't remember exactly, but didn't Porkies proposed a treaty to stop development and deployment of BMD to maintain so called strategic balance. This stupid proposal came after our BMD test in 2006 I think. But it was immediately rejected by our govt.
they are discussing abt akash missile not bmd imo

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Modi is factually correct when he says Bharat is mother of democracy. First Panchayat" of Rakhigarhi was operating 5.5 thousands years before present is confirmed viz Archaeology.

Diodorus who is said to have visited India, around 2 centuries after Alexander talks that high level democracy of Indians was peculiar to Greeks . It was peculiar as Diodorous noted "No Slavery."

Bharat and Prajatantra..jpg

Meanwhile what was the kind of democracy practiced in greece?Athenian Democracy by John Thorle shows.
assfuckedcoomers.jpg

In case if one is getting confused with status of women as mentioned by plato in republic, one need to know that coomers ideal state wasn't a democracy. And in Athenian Democracy, men believed women's intelligence to be same as that of animals.

As far as mesopotamia is concerned at 4k before present the kind of democracy there was more like primitive oligarchy.

Last edited:

saneel2014

Country flag

apoorv465

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles