Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

here2where

I'm not gay but I'm pakistani and honestly I'm not even going to lie sometimes I have fantasies where a big dicked Afghan kidnaps me off the streets of Peshawar and keeps me locked under a staircase on a leash. He feeds me once every day and forces me to wear dresses and makeup and little chastity cages on my penis to humiliate me.

I imagine that he slowly degrades me further and further until I have no pride left and then he finally comes up behind me as I sleep on the dirty cracked marble floor and tears my little pink panties that he made me wear straight off of my bussy. I imagine that my weak, starved body feels a jolt of pain as he inserts his monster fucking cock deep into my anus. I moan in a mix of pain and pleasure as he slowly starts pushing and pulling his penis inside my ass.

I pretend I don't like it and want him to stop, but secretly I love being his little bussy Twink paki slave. He enjoys himself for a while before my anus gets all warm, he is cumming inside me. He pulls out his huge cock and inserts it straight into my mouth, I gargle on it as he starts humping my mouth. My spit trying desperately to escape my mouth as It starts foaming. He again thrust and thrusts until he cums Inside my mouth, his cum tasting sweet like nectar.

I imagine him then at the end slowly dropping the act, calling me his little slave, and cuddling me until I fall asleep, and I imagine myself waking up with a butt plug in my ass, my anus us only for him to use.

my boss called me to say IT folks called him to say iam misusing my office laptop...

wish i can go back in time and unread this.

here2where

let them be in their ruhani dream.

they will get shock in coming time like they got when iphone started manufacturing in india.

condition-- if goi do work in right direction

ford left india bec they didnt introduce a new design ecosport for fucking 8yrs, same shitold design
with some headlamp, foglamp, grill change.

ford ecosport from 2012

ford ecosport 2020

and with dumbass price premium.
by that yardstick even the germans should leave. try finding the difference between VW polo 2010 and 2021 ... bloody VAG group is still selling Polo unchanged for last 11 years!!! they just change the engines periodically and leave the interiors and exteriors the same and milk the speed freaks dry.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Read it thoroughly and its backers means usa France etc countries that supply us weapons he is threatening them all
These jihadi porks can't do anything. They can do terrorist attacks here n there but in return gets fucked like France fucking moslims. We already banging these jihadis at will on our Western border. All these jihadi inbred scums do is talks sitting in some foreign countries....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles