Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Illusive

Country flag
Becharon ne apne defence budget ka 5% to sirf NZ ki security mein laga diya tha, bura to lagega na. And this is how their true colors come out- from the "hospitable" Pakis to the real Pakis who are invariably criminal-minded
Ye hospitality ki pungi wo khud hi bajate rehte hai. They are hungry for some recognition, false sense of bravado, doesn't help the fact that they think they have won in Afg so good things should happen now.

Its just rinse and repeat for a paki .....gets insulted, blame India, try to find solace in something (AAtmi kuwat, Cpec, Taliban, Isi, CHina friend), tries again, reality hits again, gets insulted..

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tor? I don't use tor.
If you're referring to the flag location, I use NordVPN 24*7 on my laptop. It has jackett, sonarr and radarr running on it and I need to bypass the torrent ban for it to work.
i knew, you were using a vpn. most vpns are based in the same location.
i wonder why idf don't ban vpns....

JBH22

Spread the Word lads.

CRICKET IS ABSOLUTELY HARAM

View attachment 110704
If Muslims start boycotting what Kaffirs have invented, they need to go back to stone age or at least medieval times. Because today with billion plus population their contribution to science, global economy, education is virtually nil.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles