Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Must be their Urdu accent.

Pakistani suffer from celebrating other people's achievements: Babur, Ghauri, Ghaznavi.

See what Imran Khan thinks about how 40 lakhs NZLs humiliated 300 crore Indians:

For a team that could not make it to the finals, does it make sense to celebrate NZL victory.
This Imran suar ki aulaad has sever obsession about India. I have never seen any Indian politician talking about these pigs or dragging them into every subject matter. Only time when there is a terror attack or bilateral issue we make specific comments about that issue or incident.

Kutta has been ignored by Modi like a sick street dog rotting in some corner. Looks like Modi’s methods are working and making them sicker by every passing day. I wonder Pakistani subhumans also beat their women after seeing Indians and Modi on TV. There should be proper survey on this.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
This Imran suar ki aulaad has sever obsession about India. I have never seen any Indian politician talking about these pigs or dragging them into every subject matter. Only time when there is a terror attack or bilateral issue we make specific comments about that issue or incident.

Kutta has been ignored by Modi like a sick street dog rotting in some corner. Looks like Modi’s methods are working and making them sicker by every passing day. I wonder Pakistani subhumans also beat their women after seeing Indians and Modi on TV. There should be proper survey on this.
As everyone is aware their Armed forces run their country, the politicians dance to the army tunes.

Some times these politicians have to act like Buffoons to get attention. One can ignore the entire political elite of their country as they do not have any power or can make a difference.

These are guys are for media ops, which involves sensationalism with zero substance.

TakAman

Country flag

Modi has got into their heads.

They are now busy beating and destroying Hindu temples like the one yesterday:

And even there, they are comparing themselves to India as how they are not a facist state like India:

1628261458518.png

First they attack your people and your religion, then they insult you instead of sympathizing you.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The fear is real we are comparing with Thier masters after allView attachment 103636View attachment 103637
that means isi has activated it's propaganda in mauritius. raw should probably search for isi moles in the villages. al jaljeera was already a part of it. but whatever. before they try heating this up in front of activists (and islam sympathizer). we should cool it down asap.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
that means isi has activated it's propaganda in mauritius. raw should probably search for isi moles in the villages. al jaljeera was already a part of it. but whatever. before they try heating this up in front of activists (and islam sympathizer). we should cool it down asap.
Nothing happens, just a noise to divert attention.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
that's the problem. we don't need unnecessary attention. the more noise it creates, more the problems for india. international media and governments would start interfering.
The world will know India is on the rise and a Blue water Navy just like the P5 powers. Which also help for India's bid to UNSC permanent seat.

Aljazeera is India's friend.

The aircraft carriers may not be used for wars but they are used for power projection, navy diplomacy.

Imaging Indian flag which is known for softpower now also is seen as responsible military power.

Abdus Salem killed

An average paki progandist think how much money porkistan is giving these porkies and how much time they spen on Indian news tracking and finding this particular porki can lead us to the base of operations of ISPR
IMG_20210806_211957.jpg
IMG_20210806_212026.jpg

I truly believe if anyone can hack and locate this pork an entire gagle of porki subhuman scum propogandist can be found these are the elite warriors of ISPR I would request any hacker to try and track this particular one can lead to the den of ISPR cells in UK world etc the entire social media team can be found

Last edited:

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
I truly believe if anyone can hack and locate this pork an entire gagle of porki subhuman scum propogandist can be found these are the elite warriors of ISPR I would request any hacker to try and track this particular one can lead to the den of ISPR cells in UK world etc the entire social media team can be found
Pkg bhai forum dekh rahe ho to please kuch help kardo

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
An average paki progandist think how much money porkistan is giving these porkies and how much time they spen on Indian news tracking and finding this particular porki can lead us to the base of operations of ISPRView attachment 103642View attachment 103643

You're giving them too much importance tbh
He's just your regular abdul, albeit this one may have passed high school and did not opt for the advanced detonation course ((((blowing up in marketplaces))))

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
These paki chutiyas think that they trended ISPR hashtag with which roohani ambulances, oxygen and medicines were delivered to India.
View attachment 103648
If you go to YouTube
You can see years old video of several dozens of ambulances on a elephant march (of sorts 🙂?) Being recycled and used as Paxstani sending aid to India

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles