Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
You are forgetting the China factor there. CCP is already present there and has invested a lot. They are aware that if Pakistan buckles, we will retake that region and has already deployed PLA troops there. There are several reports that are published on this.
They are not investing.they are making pakistan invest in china with all the money pakistan gets from china it has to spend on chinese companies and workers.so money returns to china

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
They are not investing.they are making pakistan invest in china with all the money pakistan gets from china it has to spend on chinese companies and workers.so money returns to china
My point is that there are Chinese assets and military in POK. That won't be easy to deal with unless we remove this stupid democracy and replace it with an indefinite emergency.

Ayushraj

Country flag
You are forgetting the China factor there. CCP is already present there and has invested a lot. They are aware that if Pakistan buckles, we will retake that region and has already deployed PLA troops there. There are several reports that are published on this.
China will never come to rescue porkis.
1965,1971 and 1999 are example of ccp help to Pakistan
Ccp never cared of anyone. They just care for trade. Ccp is more interested in taiwan , Japan, Korea, etc

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
My point is that there are Chinese assets and military in POK. That won't be easy to deal with unless we remove this stupid democracy and replace it with an indefinite emergency.
China will never help porks .they may have some investments there but that doest justify them to wage war on a nuclear power for some stinky mullahs its commensense.hate it or love it I love being in a democracy rather than in a communist utopia like china

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
China will never help porks .they may have some investments there but that doest justify them to wage war on a nuclear power for some stinky mullahs its commensense.hate it or love it I love being in a democracy rather than in a communist utopia like china
They're whole mandate is to empower the Porks so that they keep us contained and restrict our growth in some degree
But not empower them too much that they start biting their master's ass

ketaki

Country flag
Person behaves like this when he has faced lashes on back in Saudi. He has gone crazy after this.
One day he was saying he father was in ssg, one day he was saying he was afghan mujahid, one day he was syaing he was advisor to Mushrasrraf, etc.
If pak army is diverted to attack Israel. We can take Gilgit baltistan without any fight
i love this guy LAAL TOPI...he is like Sacha Baron Cohen doing serious pranks on porkies with mastery

1621488958684.png

spiritb2

Country flag
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! :eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

Chinese Pakistan has attacked and taken over all of Israel in a blitzkrieg!. :scared2: :scared2: :scared2:

6 star Jarnails of Paki forums are busy occupying Yahooooodi Juice Izzrael.

Really... these low life Chinese owned Pakis never stop amazing me. I am not missing any Kapil Sharma show as long as Pakis are here. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 90613

View attachment 90616
1621489989135.png

Bravo...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ayushraj

Country flag
No one

Chinese Pakistan has attacked and taken over all of Israel in a blitzkrieg!. :scared2: :scared2: :scared2:

Really... these low life Chinese owned Pakis never stop amazing me. I am not missing any Kapil Sharma show as long as Pakis are here. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 90613

View attachment 90616
Now no can save Israel from havoc of imrand

IMG_20210518_204218.jpg

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag

View attachment 90613

View attachment 90616
Suwaro se balochistan aur Waziristan samal ta nahi hai aur inhe Jerusalem chahiye

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
China will never help porks .they may have some investments there but that doest justify them to wage war on a nuclear power for some stinky mullahs its commonsense. hate it or love it I love being in a democracy rather than in a communist utopia like china
They will be helping themselves by fighting India. Think about it; they are already there. PLA military assets are present there with ground troops. Though the number is not clear, several POK officials and politicians have told that Pakistan has invited the Chinese there long ago.

These PLA troops monitor the mining, lumbering, and other mineral extraction activities that are going on in that region. There is a steady rate of deforestation since they stepped in. Open Google Earth and zoom as much as you can in on both sides of the border. There is a stark difference.

Are you really that naive to assume that the CCP will just tell its miners, engineers, and planners to just walk out of there after putting so much time and politics into it? Even the PLA ground troops present there will not be ready for this.

What I am saying is that POK is no longer POK but COK for all practical purposes and if we have to take it back, we will be fighting the PLA, not the Pakistanis on this one.

I wasn't suggesting a communist state but a centralized emergency state which can hunt down 5th columnists and CCP-funded rogues within before such a war above start. Democracy is good for peaceful times when there is no trouble within. There is a freaking reason why emergency exists and it exists to deal with situations like national pandemics and wars. Without an emergency to clean dirt from within, we will never be able to fight the PLA head-on.

There are more enemies of India within to pull us down than there are in China and Pakistan combined.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Pakistani closet jihadis item girl 👧😍💕
Mast hain🤣🤣🤣
I reported this channel. It is promoting terrorism. What is RAW doing and why is the government suddenly so soft against the enemies of the state? RAW should be kicking many people's buckets abroad right now. Look how Mossad deals with their enemies. They know that is the only way to retaliate.

RAW meanwhile has gone soft. If anything, they should be given free-hand in dealing with seditious elements within and overseas to hammer out such people and hunt them down.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I reported this channel. It is promoting terrorism. What is RAW doing and why is the government suddenly so soft against the enemies of the state? RAW should be kicking many people's buckets abroad right now. Look how Mossad deals with their enemies. They know that is the only way to retaliate.

RAW meanwhile has gone soft. If anything, they should be given free-hand in dealing with seditious elements within and overseas to hammer out such people and hunt them down.
Waiting for Kadi ninda kab karni hai.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

I agree with you in china helping pakistan but actually it would be china sacrificing pakistan and then entering fight and taking over land , pakistani are just cannon fodder defective pig producing machine

JBH22

That girl is planted by well know interest. She is Pakistanis, see her interviews.
But what I like is they tried to innovate. Rap and modern looking item girl. But deep down it's same madarsachaap mentality driving their actions🤣🤣🤣
Extreme caution need to be taken with those 'westernised jihadis they outwardly look normal but deep down its same thinking as their pyjama brothers.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
That girl is planted by well know interest. She is Pakistanis, see her interviews.
But what I like is they tried to innovate. Rap and modern looking item girl. But deep down it's same madarsachaap mentality driving their actions🤣🤣🤣
Extreme caution need to be taken with those 'westernised jihadis they outwardly look normal but deep down its same thinking as their pyjama brothers.
In all my interactions with their kind (including the so-called "our own") the world over, they show their true colors when outside the Indian cultural or societal influence. All of them, regardless of nationality, have the same animosity towards India. It gets easier for me to ask such questions as I don't "look Indian" due to my pahadi features; let's face it, not many Indians can tell the difference between a Thai, Nepali, or NE Indian).

Whether it is the Gulf countries, a nice subcontinental Peaceful couple strolling along the banks of an Alaskan river, or someone you run into in the middle of the Australian outback while preparing for your documentaries, they are all the same when it comes to this topic.

Their clothes, their haircut, style, etc. do not matter. They all think the same.

shade

Country flag
Bro why are u even considering Pak as a legit entity?

Recent history ('71) and present ethnice strife situation in that shithole of a nation only proves that Pak is a failed experiment envisaged by an old Kutchi origin Shiite muzzie playboy who got consumed by his insatiable thirst for power. The traditional border of India proper has been Indus (atleast since Sikh Empire) which includes present day Pakjab and Sindh. Balochistan and KPK are ethnolinguistically Iranian shitholes. With this 'they are different from us' theory we would be only validating their racial superiority complex and shaitan ka saala jinnah's TNT as a foundation for the existence of Islamic Gutter of Pak. Fact is Pakjab and Sindh are renegade provinces of India which have chosen to go rogue on some fool's demands. They are no different from us apart from a very small percentage of inbred cutlets who has invader genes which they accumulated due to you know how. Such kind of mixed breed cutlets are found even in U.P-Bihar and Bengal too. Its not like entire Pakjab&Sindh is Turki invader bloodline. There are only two neighbouring civilisations before Islamic onslaught - Indic and Persian. One got wiped out, the other stopped the hordes at it's frontiers.

Fuck em we have no choice regarding the fact that they essentially are Indic blood even if they deny it and instead glorify invaders due to Islam and inbreeding. No chance of they ever reverting, or we accepting them in this state. This status quo will continue for decades to come either till they become too irrelevant to Indians and world at large, or they try a '71 redux (strong possibility) and end up making a buffoon out of Jinnah and his minions once more.

So don't even think that they have genuine reason to claim they are any different from us. History tells that they either are Hindu converts of Indian ethnicity(Pakjab,Sindh) or Zoroastrian/Buddhist convert iranian bunch(KPK,B'stan).
I am vexed at their stupid claims in Dawn and Tribunepk editorials.
The territory of KPK was ours once, there used to be a tribe that lived there, responsible for the Gandhara Kingdom and also related to the Kashmiris linguistically( you could call them 'western pahadi' tbh )
This tribe ran away/ migrated eastward after their kingdom fell to caliphate arabs, and got absorbed into Hindu Punjabis as a caste( forgot the name ).
Basically they are responsible for certain Punjabis having "exotic" looks.
Now ofc KPK is filled with bacchebaaz log who believe in one God and revere one Prophet.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles