Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Cause that's our area of influence ,afgan ,uzbeks , Tajikistan , all are indian allies , if they go in Pakistan favour , their economy may grow ,which is not favourable for india , most favourable thing for india is we recapture our territory of pok and use it for trade route to afgan ,which will open gateways to central asia and eurpoe
okay! Cool, you were hinting at that before. I can understand your point of view. Getting Pakistan out of the way will be a lot of dangerous work.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
okay! Cool, you were hinting at that before. I can understand your point of view. Getting Pakistan out of the way will be a lot of dangerous work.
We don't have to , they are doing it themselves ,we don't want a army of jihadi from kid to old man running at us , scantly clad .
Let the Colonel RAWjesh do the dirty work and pit the pigs against one another .

What we need is our man ready with enough ammo to shoot down any jihadi running towards our borders .

Their biggest whore cry NUKES are being located ,day by day , most probably in case of some bigger conflict , their nukes will be secured by US , india , france , and some strategic allies

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
sorry, I cannot see any reasons in your post as to why it isn't good for both Pakistan and India that Pakistan to attempt to expand North.
We dont want existence of pakistan, goddamit.
Although, I must say in very clear wordings that our wish may or may not come into being .
Pakistan has hatred for indians or simply hindus .
They must be prevented from acquiring any kind of resources, their defence budget must bleed their coffers dry and they must be restricted from building any kind of clout or influence per se.
A poor pakistan with radicalised population who cannot even control polio is good for India.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
We don't have to , they are doing it themselves ,we don't want a army of jihadi from kid to old man running at us , scantly clad .
Let the Colonel RAWjesh do the dirty work and pit the pigs against one another .

What we need is our man ready with enough ammo to shoot down any jihadi running towards our borders .

Their biggest whore cry NUKES are being located ,day by day , most probably in case of some bigger conflict , their nukes will be secured by US , india , france , and some strategic allies
Yes, it is best you do it your way. :)

KurtisBrian

Country flag
We dont want existence of pakistan, goddamit.
Although, I must say in very clear wordings that our wish may or may not come into being .
Pakistan has hatred for indians or simply hindus .
They must be prevented from acquiring any kind of resources, their defence budget must bleed their coffers dry and they must be restricted from building any kind of clout or influence per se.
A poor pakistan with radicalised population who cannot even control polio is good for India.
I understand.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Yes, it is best you do it your way. :)
It may sound horrible to you ,but we are fed up of seeing pile of bodies of our people , evertime we offer peace .

When they wanna play it in dirt ,let them sink in their own swamp .

It's high time west start differentiating jihadi , they are deep in your society , if it was west of 1800 , it would have butchered jihadi ,but today with all this sissy woke drama , they gonna burn their hands really bad ,well what can we do , india is still the country of snake charmers for wokes .

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
King demanded Aurangzeb to destroy the temple?
Name of the king?

And who was Aurangzeg ? Pathharbazz of 17th century , ? Ba***rd.

Ye bh****wale apne hi forum pe apni hi fake_id chla rhe with proxy.🤣🤣🤣
Only censor when cursing/ranting on political matters,

Curse the Porkis all you want, no one's gonna get offended, in fact mosy will enjoy it

KurtisBrian

Country flag
It may sound horrible to you ,but we are fed up of seeing pile of bodies of our people , evertime we offer peace .

When they wanna play it in dirt ,let them sink in their own swamp .

It's high time west start differentiating jihadi , they are deep in your society , if it was west of 1800 , it would have butchered jihadi ,but today with all this sissy woke drama , they gonna burn their hands really bad ,well what can we do , india is still the country of snake charmers for wokes .
It does not sound horrible to me. I understand hatred and the desire to retake what you consider to be yours. I am sure all men understand and experience this to some extent.
I am not a South Asian fighting South Asian wars. Obviously, those I hate are not the same as those you hate. My POV on what Pakistan should do is not considered a good one from the perspective of Indians. I accept that.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Mohammed bin Qasim came to sindh because some local people were being raped and called for help, after the invasion of Sindh the Arab army raped and pillaged sindh got themselves sex slaves. Now the imposters are doing the same rape and pillaging to the left Hindus and other faith people.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Mohammed bin Qasim came to sindh because some local people were being raped and called for help, after the invasion of Sindh the Arab army raped and pillaged sindh got themselves sex slaves. Now the imposters are doing the same rape and pillaging to the left Hindus and other faith people.
Some say buddhist helped them

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles